1st quarter Online Competitions: Official Release!

Your moves. Your combos. All up for video review in these Sick Online Competitions.

Moderators: BalinorNZ, max

zeroman13
Post Master General

Post by zeroman13 » 30 Apr 2008 16:28

Lol Ben, I agree!
Wasabi wrote:Footbag is not materialistic; it's about challenging yourself and having fun at the same time.
Josh M.
My Website
Pm me for details about Munster Bags!

Zeb Jackson
Post Master General

Post by Zeb Jackson » 30 Apr 2008 19:42

whatever im sick of waiting, and im sick of bitchin', results will be posted within the hour.

so i dont have any results for novice, and I did not judge. Poor planning on my part, or lack of interest in judging? I dont know probably a mix of both.

I have an idea for nov results, anyone pm me with who you think should win 1-(how ever many entered). And ill compile the results and post them when i have a good 3 or 4 pms.

acxel22
Post Master General

Post by acxel22 » 01 May 2008 03:10

Jorden still wins in my head.
Mathieu Gauthier

TheLast
Fearless

Post by TheLast » 01 May 2008 06:33

didnt I send the Novice ranking too? I dont remember ... let me know if you didnt get it Zeb

and thanks for post the results :)
Paulo Castro

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 01 May 2008 15:45

I'm bored so I'm going to write stuff about open sick 3.

Ben Skaggs - Food>Whirlwind>Spender - Awesome. Way to make a unique beast of not so unique tricks. Hard links. Looked slightly out of control, but whatev

Josh Munstermann - Far Motion>Symp Torque>PDX Blender - You make symp torque look elementary. Props on that, cool style as well.

Mathieu Gauthier - Vortex>Vortex>Vortex - Sorry to say it but I think this is sorta boring. Hard, though.

Anssi Sundberg - Whirling Swirl>Flurry>Quantum Whirl - I think the Flurry and the Quantum were both thin. Interesting tricks though.

Carlos Terraza - Atomsmasher>DSO>Symp Whirl - Cool tricks. Not much wrong with it except for the last delay. Not terribly hard but still good.

Christina Moreno - BS Blur>Phoenix>Blurry Whirl - Funky posture on the Blurry Whirl. The set on the phoenix wasn't great but it was clean.

Damian Gielnicki - Swifter>Spinning DLO>Atomic Drifter - Played to your strengths so everything looked great.

Julien Romiti - Phoenix>PDX Whirl>PDX DLO - Wonky form, looked sort of out of control. Nice DLO though.

Cody Carter - Slap>Legbeater>PDX Whirl - The whirl looked pretty wonky. Everything else was fine.
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

BenRea
modiphile

Post by BenRea » 02 May 2008 07:10

FORGET ME zACK?
Ben Rea

Fade2black
Multidex Master

Post by Fade2black » 22 Jul 2009 20:00

I am just happy to be seeing all sorts of solid tricks in real time ;)