DEX HUNT AND ADD HUNT VIDEO UP!!!!!!!

Your moves. Your combos. All up for video review in these Sick Online Competitions.

Moderators: BalinorNZ, max

Empty
Shredaholic

Post by Empty » 01 Nov 2011 01:43

10 trick - 30 dexes? I'm afraid I can't reach that
Still, add hunt sounds great.

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 01 Nov 2011 07:43

i'm out of this one.planned combo was 19 adds.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 01 Nov 2011 10:45

SHIT. JUST. GOT. REAL.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 10 Nov 2011 10:03

GET YOUR VIDEOS IN .

When I have all of the footage and the deadline is over....I will get the results, videos, and prize money out as soon as possible....which will be easily quicker than most online comp results Ive had to wait for..
SHRED HARD!

CICFreestyler17
Hack Fiend

Post by CICFreestyler17 » 10 Nov 2011 20:25

I didn't realize I was that far out of the loop that there are a large number of players who can hit 10 moves with 30 dexes. Wow. Can't wait to see these!

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 11 Nov 2011 07:24

CICFreestyler17 wrote:I didn't realize I was that far out of the loop that there are a large number of players who can hit 10 moves with 30 dexes. Wow. Can't wait to see these!
I also cannot wait to see these .....
As far as I'm aware there aren't a large group of players that can qualify for this comp. This is about seeing seeing who does, what selection of tricks they choose, pushing the top level to compete and showing us something to drool at and/or work towards. I know of about seven or so players that can do this and have expressed interest in competing . I'm sure there are more, but we will have to wait and see. If I could do it I would definitely want in on this. But for now, I have something to work towards.
SHRED HARD!

Milan
Shredalicious

Post by Milan » 14 Nov 2011 09:53

Anz, I will rip you appart 8)

Swizzle
BSOS Beast

Post by Swizzle » 14 Nov 2011 13:04

Jesus. 10x trip dex combo?!? That's a goal for even the top players...

Also I really like using the ADD idea because it takes lots of skill to do unique tricks and maintain a 20 ADD count within four tricks. Should be amazing. What are you planning on doing about xDex's?
Cory Allen
My Footblog

Slowsis
Circle Jerk

Post by Slowsis » 14 Nov 2011 16:11

I'm super into this idea, but isn't 20 ADDS in 4 tricks a little easy compared to 30 dexes in 10 tricks?

I guess that makes that category a little more inclusive, as many people will be able to hit 4 fearless or higher, where as very few people would be able to do 30 dexes in 10 tricks. I just don't understand why the high dex one isn't more inclusive (25 dexes in 10 tricks for example), or the high ADD one isn't more exclusive, (22-24 Adds in four tricks).

Either way, power to the donators and competitors.
Adam Greenwood
Live>Love>Shred>Die
Toronto Blog

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 14 Nov 2011 18:59

Milan wrote:Anz, I will rip you appart 8)
:D oh man ....thats the spirit I want to hear...This is more exciting to me than a cage fight.

@ slowsis

Yes the add comp is more inclusive....this is my way of letting players enter who have super cool 4 packs that are fearless and up. Even in the Dex comp ...the repeat rules allow the certain players to enter that cant maybe hit 10 unique triples but can use two of them really well and hit 6 unique. I wanted to have a comp that would allow for fearless links and up (fearless which is still respected) and also have a comp for only the top level....this way players of many abilities would be inspired to improve there game....and if you didnt qualify for either.......then keep working .....you will get there......and there will always be another comp.

@swizzle
And as far as xdex...I will stick to what I said on the first page....When the combo is sent to me or when a specific combo is asked about, I will then tell the players how many adds I will count that particular combo for. This way there is no question about a particular combo and I dont have to get into a discussion about x dex which is apparently different from player to player.

@ everyone
So ...ADD comp = if you can hit 4 unique 5's your in and can be apart of this footage...Many players can do this ....this rewards those who are good and love this game. The winner of this comp will have more than 20 adds....but it is a great opportunity for everyone to be apart of. I might even enter myself just to be in the video.

dex comp = more difficult criteria ...if your the elite.....this is your chance to show us what you got in a comp that only the best can enter. I will train and hope to one day be at this level. Every single entry will be an example of top level density.

The winner of either comp will be an incredible achievement and something to be proud of.

I am super happy and thankful for those of you who have inspired by this and have been working to show us your combos.. Thanks to ALL players for their dedication and love of this game.
Last edited by Jazzkid on 15 Nov 2011 08:17, edited 1 time in total.
SHRED HARD!

cd
Egyptian Footgod

Post by cd » 14 Nov 2011 19:15

Do you count 69 as a six-add?
chris dean

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 14 Nov 2011 19:41

cd wrote:Do you count 69 as a six-add?
69= 6 adds
SHRED HARD!

skankin
Multidex Master

Post by skankin » 18 Nov 2011 15:26

69 is a sex-add

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 19 Nov 2011 18:07

lol/groan JP.

Didn't Richard Abshire say a while ago that if somebody came up to him and hit 10 unique triple dexes first attempt that he'd give them $1000?

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 19 Nov 2011 18:21

Jeremy wrote:lol/groan JP.

Didn't Richard Abshire say a while ago that if somebody came up to him and hit 10 unique triple dexes first attempt that he'd give them $1000?
As far as I'm aware , Richard Abshire offered $1000 to the first person to walk up to him and hit 10 fearless the 1st attempt. 100 per trick .And as I understand it, Ryan Mulroney hit 7 or 8 first try.
Abshire will be judging this Hunt also
SHRED HARD!

skankin
Multidex Master

Post by skankin » 27 Nov 2011 10:43

so with only 4 days left only 2 entries, 1 for each event were submitted? might have been a bit too difficult for the average player. maybe the elite players are waiting till the deadline though. certainly hope so

Swizzle
BSOS Beast

Post by Swizzle » 27 Nov 2011 11:12

I tried to but failed the 20 add ordeal. I may try today, but I didn't want to do something super boring and couldn't hit a few combos that were semi interesting. But damn..
Cory Allen
My Footblog

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 27 Nov 2011 11:43

I really hope more submissions are entered. It'd suck to win by default. I think I'd just return the money if I won.

I think I could get the 30 dex one with the way the repeat rules are structured, but I'd only be able to get to 30 clean dexes. Since I saw Anz already submitted one (which I'm assuming is 30+), it kind of eliminated any motivation I had to try.

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 27 Nov 2011 14:25

I have a backup for my add one, just really want to hit that 22-23 zone...
hope there are lots more entries in these final days!
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags
or on occasion (also for fabrics) thru modified

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 27 Nov 2011 18:17

As far it being too difficult for the average player........yes this is true....this was never meant to be and still isnt a comp for average players to enter. This is a comp for average players, good players, and great players to (hopefully) have footage to look up to and for players right at the 20 add minimum to be apart of too.

A couple players have emailed me saying that they would have their entries in on time so Im expecting at least a couple more. Ive been injured otherwise I would have been working towards my combo all month and/or already filmed my entry. Even though I dont expect to win or beat what Ken already submitted, I still want to be a part of the footage and push my game.

I figured after I put up that Anz sent his submission that it may discourage other entries in the dex comp,....maybe I shouldnt have done this..... but I ask all of you...if you are capable of hitting 30 dexes in 10 tricks please push yourself a be apart of the dex comp and enter into the comp meant for only a few. It shouldnt just be about the win but about being apart of it.

:footbag:
SHRED HARD!