Tips for creating your video

Your moves. Your combos. All up for video review in these Sick Online Competitions.

Moderators: BalinorNZ, max

Posi-Cole
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Tips for creating your video

Post by Posi-Cole » 01 Nov 2004 12:39

The following are a few things to remember when sending in your video:

- Since everyone has to download all the videos, we don't want huge sized videos. Please keep your video size relatively small.
- Try to make your video of good enough quality so people can clearly see the moves. It will be harder for you to get votes if people can't see what you're doing.
- If possible, show the combo once in normal speed, and then in slow motion right after. This will help people determine the cleanliness of your combo and make an easier decision for all.
- When you send me the PM with your video, please let me know what the combo is. Sometimes a dex or pdx or whatever is missed here or there to the naked eye, and you want to get credit for hitting what you actually hit, so let me know what the combo is supposed to be.
-To make it easier for people to find and view the videos, please name all your videos in this consistent format: FirstNameLastName-Division#-Competition#. For example, my video for the 2nd intermediate competition would be called ColeHobson-Division 2 - Comp. 2. Any variations on this will do, but just make sure it is obvious who the video is from, what skill level it's in, and for what competition.

That's all I can think of for now, I may add more things as issues come up.
Cole Hobson