holly bags - FOR SALE on last page

This is for footbag related items only.
Algarve
Hack Fiend

Post by Algarve » 20 Mar 2007 15:24

Holly, do you received my last PM about my footbag order? I dunno because I saw my message in the outbox. Shouldn't it be in the sentbox?
Sorry about the dumb question but I'm kinda new on this forum stuff.. :oops:
Thanks!

hakkpakk
Shredaholic

Post by hakkpakk » 20 Mar 2007 20:12

Algarve wrote:Holly, do you received my last PM about my footbag order? I dunno because I saw my message in the outbox. Shouldn't it be in the sentbox?
Sorry about the dumb question but I'm kinda new on this forum stuff.. :oops:
Thanks!
Email her at piratesbeatninjas@gmail.com She responds within a day

PegLegHolly
Swashbuckler

Post by PegLegHolly » 28 Mar 2007 13:03

my business card (see the little footbag coming out the gun?)

edit: yes, when i mail out footbag orders, there will be a couple cards along with it... (thats the point). also, i made these to take along with me to worlds... i havent had them printed on card stock yet, but ill do that this weekend

*more pics on first post
Last edited by PegLegHolly on 28 Mar 2007 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
Holly Mathews
peglegholly.com

Pyroman924
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Pyroman924 » 28 Mar 2007 13:10

That business card is the shit Holly! :P Next bag I buy can you send a few with it? Hell, you should do that with all of your orders. That way your buyers can pass them out. :)
Alan Underhill

http://www.myspace.com/pyroman924

"The more you drop, the better you get." -Ben Rinowski

Dave Da
Shredaholic

Post by Dave Da » 01 Apr 2007 21:59

Do you happen to still have this bag. I love it, ever since I saw you post it in the stitchers thread.
DAVID M. DAVIS

In life footbag is always there for you.

PegLegHolly
Swashbuckler

Post by PegLegHolly » 01 Apr 2007 22:03

that bag went to jim penske
Holly Mathews
peglegholly.com

Dave Da
Shredaholic

Post by Dave Da » 02 Apr 2007 06:27

Alright well thanks anyway. I actually made a couple bags using that pattern after I saw u use it. It is a neat pattern and the colors you used are really sweet. I would of bought it from u if u still had it. I usually get my bags from Mark Telman, hes a local guy and gets me bags for 10. but that bag is really cool and I would of loved to have it.
DAVID M. DAVIS

In life footbag is always there for you.

Zjeezy
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Zjeezy » 03 Apr 2007 05:55

My holly bag that I got a little over a week ago is now broken in enough to play with.

I was honestly schocked on how good the bag was, and how well it was stitched. I know that holly is sorta new to the game. But she makes awesome bags.

And she is one of the nicest people ever.

Buy a holly bag yall.
zach jahner

Guest_1
BSOS Beast

Post by Guest_1 » 29 Apr 2007 00:22

I had the pleasure of playing with Holly bag yesterday. It was a great bag.

Jimpenske
Fearless

Post by Jimpenske » 09 May 2007 15:49

I've had a Holly bag for a while now. It's getting really broken in so here's a review.

My broken in Holly weighs 1.8 oz. I think it's lost a tiny bit of weight since it was new. When I first got it, it was a lot smaller than it is now. Initially, it was about 1 3/4 inch in diameter. After break in, it's about 2 inches. The gather's not real tight. You can tell that by looking at the pictures. Abshires have a tight gather so the panels appear more "poofy" whereas the Holly bags look smooth between each panel. As a result, the Holly bag breaks in pretty fast. Not too fast, but the stitches seem to stretch out in the first couple weeks.
I like the facile she used on mine. It has a good stiffness to it. It doesn't have all that much filler in it but it stays surprisingly round. It sets really well off my foot, and stalls just as well. Some bags that don't have enough filler become too floppy, but not Holly's. I play with my Holly bags all the time. They're among my favorite to play with right up there with Abshire "fearless 55s", Aidan 32's, and Fletcher Funks. And I think they're a great deal for only $25. Most people charge 30+ for this kind of quality.

So if you're looking for an affordable, quality 32 panel that has a 1-2 week break in period and is going to last, buy HOLLY BAG!

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 03 Jun 2007 08:35

So i have Five Holly bags. Yes, thats right, FIVE!

This last one I received, the maroon and Cow Print bag, is the most shreddable bag I own.

The size before break in is slightly smaller than a golf ball, but now that it is broken in it is golf ball size.

There is something about this bag, it is so mushy and perfect, but not pancakey. The weight is perfect. Not too heavy, but definitely not light.

I'm not real good at explaining why bags are good, but this one is the best i have ever owned. And I consider myself semi-experienced with footbags.
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

Jessmon
Hack Fiend

Meatwad

Post by Jessmon » 04 Jun 2007 13:08

Lol that meatwad bag is so badass. great idea :D i might have to save me up some cash and buy one like it. nice bags! :wink:

PegLegHolly
Swashbuckler

Post by PegLegHolly » 04 Jun 2007 16:08

thanks for all the feedback, guys!!

henry and penske, be expecting new footbags at worlds!

the majority of the bags going to worlds will have this logo on them! this particular bag is going to erik chan! the logo comes off after a few sessions but thats perfectly fine... dirty bags are sexy too!

buy a bag from peg leggy at worlds!
Holly Mathews
peglegholly.com

Burrin
Multidex Master

Post by Burrin » 06 Jun 2007 21:06

I am going to buy a bag from you at worlds for sure, loving the comments and I would love a bag like yours. I know worlds is far off but I got enough abshires 55s I could drown in them. So once I retire these which will be around that time I will buy like two off of you.
Last edited by Burrin on 08 Jun 2007 17:33, edited 1 time in total.
Be careful what you wish for

I got myself a footblog http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.ph ... 016#342016

Anthony Swanson

http://gyroville.myminicity.com/

michaelbailey
Hack Fiend

Post by michaelbailey » 08 Jun 2007 09:38

is that meat wad still for sell??

michaelbailey
Hack Fiend

Post by michaelbailey » 08 Jun 2007 09:49

if it is ill be buyin it next month for sure.

ObArA'BaRs
Flower Child

Post by ObArA'BaRs » 08 Jun 2007 10:27

(remember, theres an edit button) :wink:
Im 20
JSACK wrote: wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

Keep footbag'n till yo skins saggin.......

PegLegHolly
Swashbuckler

Post by PegLegHolly » 08 Jun 2007 11:43

i dont have anymore meatbags available at this time... but i can make you a custom one. pm me if youre still interested
Holly Mathews
peglegholly.com

Atomiklam
Circle Kicker

Post by Atomiklam » 08 Jun 2007 22:53

Just, wow. Those bags look great! I'm a little tight on money at the moment, but maybe after a couple paychecks I will have time to get around to ordering =D Seriously, coosh job!
Stefan Carlson

(n) - stef-un!

PegLegHolly
Swashbuckler

Post by PegLegHolly » 19 Jun 2007 07:24

Psilocybe wrote:Hi all. Recently I was lucky enough to buy the first Holly mini ever sold. I've been really impressed. The bag itself seems a little smaller than most mini's, which I love. Its also very heavy - probably around 2 ounces but I'm just guessing. I can't say exactly what the filler is but I can say IT STICKS. After being broken in and washed this thing is like a rock. Its hard to even roll it around on a table with my hands. Holly stitches the panels very flat and I think this helps its stallability. Its not at all poofy like an abshire and I've come to appreciate this aspect a lot. I haven't used the bag enough to comment on its durability but so far there are no holes. So far its breaking in beautifully and not getting saggy or enlarging much at all.

At 25 bucks, these bags are a steal and I don't see why I would need to buy from another stitcher again.

Highly recommended.
The filler for all my bags is lead. The particular mini I sold to Psilocybe weighed 60 grams but I can make your bag weigh whatever you want. Thanks for buying and posting a review, Brian.

Buy a holly bag!
Holly Mathews
peglegholly.com