Technokicks Back to Customs

This is for footbag related items only.

Do you think I should stitch a bigger bag??

yes
100%

Total votes: 6

mtelman
Shredalicious

Technokicks Back to Customs

Post by mtelman » 14 Feb 2007 16:36

Well the Sale is over for now. Back to Customs.

Here is the color list for now

Gold green, Baby Cougar Cream, PRincess Purple, Baby Cougar, Colonial Red, Country Cream, Silver, Black(noir), Burnt Seinna, Stone Grey, Flash Red, Active Green, White, Atlantis, Black (Midnight), Marmilade

I have 32 panel micros just smaller then a golf ball

I have 42 panel micros also just smaller then a golf ball

I have Mini 32 Panels just larger then a golf ball

I hve Mini 42 Panels also just larger then a golf ball

At this time the pricing is as follows.

Mini and Micro 32s are $15us (No shipping in the US)

Mini and Micro 42s are $20us (No shipping in the US)
Still on Sale All 42s are $15us (No shipping in the US)
Outside US can PM me for a Quote.

I do Rad, 10/10 blurry, 12/8 blurry, Parodox, Soccerdox(thanks Holly),and am working on a 6 color (pics to come)
Mark Telman
TechnoKicks Footbag Stitcher

Back to Custom Orders! $15

Stitch until you bleed then stitch one more bag
then Kick til you fall down

ObArA'BaRs
Flower Child

Post by ObArA'BaRs » 15 Feb 2007 07:57

Nice for-sale page Mark. I think the bag size depends on the players preference but if i had to choose a size i would say golf ball or bigger because at the nice tight stiching level your at the bags are practically broken in when you get them so you might as well make it broken in size.

how can a mini 32 panel be a little bigger than a golf ball?Im confused. Is the mini 32 a normal sized bag and the micro is a mini sized bag?
Im 20
JSACK wrote: wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

Keep footbag'n till yo skins saggin.......

BenRea
modiphile

Post by BenRea » 06 Mar 2007 11:32

hey i never got my bag from you that i traded 3 bags for....im counting on you to send it....now.
Ben Rea

mtelman
Shredalicious

Post by mtelman » 06 Mar 2007 13:25

Hey Ben I sent that Bag about a Week ago You Should have gotten it already but if not soon. I will send a new one but I have to check tracking to find out what happened to the first one.

I am Sorry for the mix up I will send one right out. Please PM me your Addy again so that I send it to the right place.

Thanks
Mark
Mark Telman

PegLegHolly
Swashbuckler

Post by PegLegHolly » 06 Mar 2007 13:28

i think you should footbag more, mark telman
Holly Mathews
peglegholly.com

mtelman
Shredalicious

Post by mtelman » 06 Mar 2007 13:51

I am I have all but my clipper and I almost have atw with both feet. Slow with only an Hour or so to kick. I am making more time but still. Your right I need to kick more.

Thanks Holly

Mark
Mark Telman

Dave Da
Shredaholic

Post by Dave Da » 14 Mar 2007 05:48

You are selling your bags cheap man and they all look good. I dunno anyone who is stitching 42s. Anyways I was actually curious about what your Soccerdox pattern looks like.
DAVID M. DAVIS

In life footbag is always there for you.

mtelman
Shredalicious

Post by mtelman » 14 Mar 2007 06:22

it looks like miss Hollys soccerdoxs but hers a pic

Thanks
Mark
PS get them while there cheap I may come back to my senses
Mark Telman

Rad
Shredalicious

Post by Rad » 28 Mar 2007 14:56

Your using facile right? I'd like to know more about the filler...

mtelman
Shredalicious

Post by mtelman » 28 Mar 2007 15:29

AAAAAhhhhh the filler. Well its Glass pellet and #8 Shot. Soon to be Somthing else steel or tungsten. I don't know. but for now 1mm glass pellets and #8 shot.

Mark
Mark Telman

Rad
Shredalicious

Post by Rad » 28 Mar 2007 22:00

Anyone want to testify to the playability, durability and whatever else of these bags?

I'm in the market for a new one. These look pretty nice for the price. I want to know how that filler plays though. What about facile though?

mtelman
Shredalicious

Post by mtelman » 29 Mar 2007 06:08

All Ultra Suede Light. "Facile"

Mark
Mark Telman

ObArA'BaRs
Flower Child

Post by ObArA'BaRs » 29 Mar 2007 10:02

The filler is a little light. The bags are usually around 45-48 gs and around %50 full depending on what sized bag you purchase. The glass beads are so small the bag sticks and feels almost like sand but if you want to change the filler ratio or all of the filler there's bleed holes on the bag. With my bags I like more shot and some seed beads in it so I fooled around with the fill a little.

The durability depends on what type of surface you play on and what colors you get on the bag. When you get the bag it will have low gather so the durability(its life) is not so great as a higher gathered bag with thick colors. I prefer the low gather mainly because it involves almost no break in time and you can play with the bag right from the start instead of handmassaging the bag for countless hours. If the bag pops anything or fucks you over he(im assuming) will fix the bag or replace It.

The playability depends on what size bag you would like from him. If you get a golfball or little bigger sized bag the bag plays right from the start without break in needed. It will stick. If you get a micro/mini the bag will take some for the bag to soften and break in to its full potential depending on what you consider broken in, but after that process is complete the bag with set like a champ without turning into a stick myster, unless you like that(I do). The playability will also change if you change the filler. I like my bag heavy and a little less full so I added some shot and took out some glass. So far with my experiences with the bags, there are many other nice bags out there such as Clavens bags and Brian bags but for the price and playability of these bags they are worth it depending on what you like.

If there is anything I missed, misconcepted, or misunderstood correct me.
Im 20
JSACK wrote: wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

mtelman
Shredalicious

Post by mtelman » 29 Mar 2007 10:23

Thank You Chris,

I am also noting now that I have made the gathers a little tighter, still light gathers but more then what chris has now.

Have you got the first shippment yet??

Mark
Mark Telman

BenRea
modiphile

Post by BenRea » 29 Mar 2007 12:03

Thank you mark, just got your bags today. I have to say i feel a bit in the contrary to chris's post. I think (IMO) the filler is pretty much dead on to footbag preference. i have really been looking for a good bag that didnt feel like a rock on my foot and marks bags areperfect for that. his packaging is also very professional along eith the contact card. it looks the first sign of a real footbag company that i have ever seen. I dunno what this crazy shiny stuff is on your bags but its pretty sweet lookin. Also the bags are already broken in. I think i prefer the micro ver the regular for some reason but either way they are some sick bags. very consistant stitching, you can tell he has skill :) nice job mark!

P.S.- i just picked up your bag and hit a huge link with the most flipside ducking moves i have ever incorporated into a string. I think your bags just got me back into footbag for the spring time :D :D :D :D

BUY THIS GUYS BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!
Ben Rea

mtelman
Shredalicious

Post by mtelman » 29 Mar 2007 12:51

Glad It was worth the wait. the Silver is ultra suede light Silver. I had it tested and found that as a hole bag it gets slick but as a color of a multicolor bag it works.. You can wash it and kick it and the silver just stays on.. if it wears off it will turn black. We'll see.

Thanks Ben

Mark

PS if you can post in the new bags section :D :wink: :D

Thanks
Mark Telman

Dave Da
Shredaholic

Post by Dave Da » 02 Apr 2007 07:04

Mark's bags are amazing. the Filler is spot on. After Mark drove and met me at Starbucks with a wide selection of bags I was truely impressed. After one session with his bag i instantly was schooling stuff I previously was having some issues with. I like the Regular size bag a little better. It was a little more stally at first. The mini/golfball size bag took a little longer to get to the same "stallability" as the regular bag. I currently have two of Marks bags and plan to get a couple more on Wednesday when I see him again.
DAVID M. DAVIS

Rad
Shredalicious

Post by Rad » 02 Apr 2007 10:35

Sounds good, as soon as I get my darn debit card I'm going to be all over one of these bags, some lavers, possibley Jordan Moirs new video and a present for the lady.

ObArA'BaRs
Flower Child

Post by ObArA'BaRs » 02 Apr 2007 17:16

I also like his regular sized bags. Right now I have a cougar print(pent)/marmalade(hex)bag and it plays like a flute. His mini golfball sized bags are the bags that take time(couple days) to break in while his regular bags(maybe golfball or larger) are instantly broken in at first touch. Ive been in love with his bags for a while and so far Im not even going to tell you how many bags I've bought off of him in a month or so.
Im 20

Dave Da
Shredaholic

Post by Dave Da » 03 Apr 2007 05:33

Hes got the best bags for the price. i mean honestly can you beat 15 dollars for a quality 32.
DAVID M. DAVIS