Aaron's Footbags

This is for footbag related items only.
Aaron Shepard
Shredaholic

Aaron's Footbags

Post by Aaron Shepard » 01 Jul 2009 12:56

Hello there,

Here are the freshest five footbags that I have made.

Inside they are made of only tungsten steel #9 and small plastic polly pellets, roughly 1:1 ratio of the two. They weigh approximately 2-2.1 ounces or 55-59 grams. You can find more information about these footbags at freedomfootbags.com. They are ready to shred!

$2.00 of the sale will go to a sea turtle rescue facility in Texas, U.S.A. The price of the these footbags here with tungsten steel is $32.00. You can purchase one at this web address, which is within freedom footbags website:

http://www.freedomfootbags.com/product_ ... cts_id=118

If you would like to purchase a footbag that has normal steel fill, they are available from me only for $23.50 through my paypal address or at a tournament. I may add that in my opinion tungsten is the best fill and quality of bag, steel is the best price but still good quality. Hope to kick at a tournament near you soon! Take care and thank you for viewing my footbags. Have a nice day.

Sincerely yours,

Aaron Shepard

renke
Hack Fiend

Post by renke » 02 Jul 2009 10:34

looking good! and i really appreciate the turtle charity :)
Renke ~ shredita

Aaron Shepard
Shredaholic

Post by Aaron Shepard » 02 Jul 2009 22:30

2july09
steel fill, ~55 grams = 2 ounces, golf ball size, 3 session break in, long life. Purple hex, blue pents. $23.50

Corey
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Corey » 03 Jul 2009 15:42

i have a blue hex and purple pent bag (not sure if its the same one from the first picture?) but these bags are amazing

pros
-shreddable out of the mail
-nice colors
-stitching is immaculate
-low price
-play amazing
-donation to a turtle charity

cons
-going back to a bag of inferior quality :wink: (as in going from an aaron shepard bag to something else)
Last edited by Corey on 04 Jul 2009 11:20, edited 2 times in total.

Aaron Shepard
Shredaholic

Post by Aaron Shepard » 04 Jul 2009 01:12

Cool, thanks for making that more clear for me. Sorry I misunderstood.
Last edited by Aaron Shepard on 16 Nov 2009 23:20, edited 2 times in total.

Corey
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Corey » 04 Jul 2009 06:28

oh i am sorry you misinterpreted what i said. what i meant was it is annoying going from an aaron shepard bag to some other inferior crocheted bag or dragonfly bag cuz i often participate in hacky sack circles and i do not want them to ruin my/your bag with toe pickups. i should have clarified that or expanded upon that statement.for that i apolgize. i bought one of your bags from freedom footbags and it is exactly like the one in the first post. the only reason i did not buy it from you was because i was having difficulties with paypal if you recall. maybe you still have a pm from me?

that was actually intened to be a positive remark tht is why i put the wink there. i was actually super impressed with the bag of yours. that is why i posted the positive review. once again sorry for the faulty phrasing on my part it was actually meant to attract costumers not deter them. i will post a pic soon and i corrected my first post

Sorry, I love your bags :)

acxel22
Post Master General

Post by acxel22 » 06 Jul 2009 16:06

I bought a bag from my friend Aaron in worlds 07 and it was great for the time it lived!

Buy bags from this guy.

Looking forward to see you at Berlin buddy!
Mathieu Gauthier

Aaron Shepard
Shredaholic

Post by Aaron Shepard » 07 Jul 2009 19:38

7July09

Another steel bag finished. All steel bags sold as of now, but I am still happily stitching away!

Dear 007, I am sorry that I misunderstood you. Thank you for clarifying what you meant. I did not mean to jump to conclusions and retaliate so harshly. I learned that I should take things people say in a lighter heart and to handle things more maturely. I don't think your comment is inferior anymore now. Thanks for the positive remarks and I am glad I could provide you with a good quality footbag.

Dear Mathieu, thank you for the compliment and I am really excited to kick with you in Berlin. I don't get to hang out and shred with you nearly as much as I would like. Can't wait to catch up.

I wish good kicking for you all.

sampotter
the boy who lived

Post by sampotter » 13 Jul 2009 10:20

Hey Aaron,
Nice to hang in Portland! Give me a call about kicking in Seattle before you take off to Berlin. Also posting here to remind you about that commission. ;)

Sam

Donovon
Multidex Master

Post by Donovon » 08 Nov 2009 16:35

Hey!
I have the red/yellow one!

Thanks, Aaron.
~Donovon

Aaron Shepard
Shredaholic

Post by Aaron Shepard » 13 Nov 2009 20:10

Wow, wow wow!

Is that a turtle playing a guitar on your avatar? This is the greatest avatar I have ever seen!!! Truly the greatest. I am freaking out. I love it. You just gained 10 levels of admiration in my book. Turtles rule!

Donovon
Multidex Master

Post by Donovon » 19 Nov 2009 18:13

Thanks man

Bradley
Circle Kicker

This bag

Post by Bradley » 25 Dec 2009 09:18

is awsome

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 26 Dec 2009 08:04

Aaron! So glad you're still at it!

You've come SO far from when I first met you in Poland, keep it up, I'm impressed!
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

Aaron Shepard
Shredaholic

Post by Aaron Shepard » 27 Dec 2009 13:51

Thank you very much Tom! I learned a lot of valuable advice from you man. You are the o.g. stitcher in my book. That was a golden experience in Poland. Something about that country that produces good players and stitchers. Maybe its their air or water. I am lucky to have gone there.

I will try to post a more recent thread of my work. This one is getting a little old and I should really work harder on making updated threads for my footbags. I was hoping to get a stamp so I could put a sea turtle on my bags, but Santa couldn't find one. I will have to search for one myself.

Thanks again Tom! Hope you are having a great winter and hope to shread with you this year! Take care.