Hackrifice 10 tshirts -- ONLY 3 LEFT! (size small)

This is for footbag related items only.
Muffinman
the gimp

Hackrifice 10 tshirts -- ONLY 3 LEFT! (size small)

Post by Muffinman » 29 Sep 2009 19:58

Hey.

We have an overabundance of Hackrifice 10 tshirts from last year. These shirts were designed by Mike Faille, professional award-winning graphic designer for Canada's leading newspapers, and creator of such popular footbag tshirts as:
-"Mario footbag"
-"Average Tennis shoe/Average Footbag shoe"
-"T.O. Jam"
-"F.A.T."
-and many others. (The images are gone, but here is some popular feedback on Mike's previous shirts: http://www.modified.in/footbag/viewtopi ... sc&start=0 )

This is what the Hackrifice 10 tshirt looks like:

We have a box full of these shirts that need to go. Make a reasonable offer if you're interested in sporting the official tshirt of the 10th anniversary of Canada's longest running freestyle tournament! Reply here or PM me please.
Last edited by Muffinman on 25 Oct 2009 11:24, edited 1 time in total.

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 08 Oct 2009 07:59

BUMP.
These are going, so get in on this if you don't want to miss out. I will let you know what sizes are left as soon as I am informed by my people.

I believe we also have girls style, which are a flat white instead of the grey and look incredible (albeit girly, unfortunately for myself). I will report back, potentially with a picture of that.

BuckRuckus
Egyptian Footgod

Post by BuckRuckus » 08 Oct 2009 15:15

Haha. Thanks for the priase, Erik.

I can vouch for the quality of the printing and material. I've worn mine tons since Hackrifice 10 and it shows no signs of wear or fading.

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 25 Oct 2009 11:22

Bump.
We've got 3 smalls available (I wear small -- fits a bit bigger than the PlanetFootbag shirts).

I have tentative holds on another small, a medium, and a large. I will update if any of those become available. Girls' are all out. And we have a couple other misc Hackrifice shirts too (the lime green swirly Laver/footbag design AND the yellow on grey "204" design) -- PM Andrew if you are interested in those and he can check what sizes he has. His Modified name is hacksterbator

bryan732
Shredalicious

Post by bryan732 » 12 Jan 2010 18:03

i wud probably buy one but i need an XL for my man boobs lol :lol:
Footbag... A Lifetime Of Training For Just 10 Seconds. Because You Always Need To Thrive To Be Better Than What You Already Are.

bryans footbag log :arrow: http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.php?t=21014

Bryan Szablewski :footbag:

bryan732
Shredalicious

Post by bryan732 » 12 Jan 2010 18:04

i wud probably buy one but i need an XL for my man boobs lol :lol:
Footbag... A Lifetime Of Training For Just 10 Seconds. Because You Always Need To Thrive To Be Better Than What You Already Are.

bryans footbag log :arrow: http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.php?t=21014

Bryan Szablewski :footbag: