new white/green mesh lavers - size 7

This is for footbag related items only.
x_malleable
Circle Kicker

new white/green mesh lavers - size 7

Post by x_malleable » 21 Dec 2010 08:58

I have a new pair of green and white mesh lavers that I'd like to sell. Tried to get into footbag a while back, but the shoes just ended up sitting in my closet so I'd like them to go to someone who will actually use them. They're size 7 and the only thing I've done to them is changed the shoelaces, but I've put the original ones back in. Tried them on once and then they sat in my closet, so they're pretty much brand new. I'll dig around for the original box if that matters, but I don't think I still have it. Asking $55 shipped within the US. Can provide actual pictures upon request, but they're exactly like these:

x_malleable
Circle Kicker

Post by x_malleable » 26 Dec 2010 07:10

I'll also accept offers. :)

x_malleable
Circle Kicker

Post by x_malleable » 03 Jul 2011 07:58

These are still available. Make offers!

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 10 Jul 2011 20:01

I'm sorry that footbag wasn't the sport for you. If you have the patience, it can be really fun... you don't know what you're missing... If you can't sell them, try to go on footbag.org to the "clubs" link and see if anyone in your area plays footbag and maybe they can teach you if there's anyone near you. It would be less annoying that learning by yourself. Just my 2 cents. Good luck selling these or keeping them and continuing with footbag.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman