Catobags For Sale, Now doing Custom orders

This is for footbag related items only.
Catopillar
Hack Fiend

Catobags For Sale, Now doing Custom orders

Post by Catopillar » 27 Jul 2011 07:25

All my bags are 3 stitched and made with USL. I fill about 50% and 60g of lead shot. I can adjust the weight if you wish.

$20 USD shipped to the US (Outside the US I may ask for a $2-3 more for shipping)

I accept Paypal only.

Review:
F[uns]tylin' Eclectic (Nick Polini) wrote:Nice bags, Jeremy :P

I actually have the orange/dark blue bag sitting next to me in my pile of footbags :P Bought it off of Jeremy the other day. I gotta say, the dude stitches GREAT bags for just starting out. Awesome size too. Jeremy (Catopillar) is definitely an upcoming stitcher (and player). I HIGHLY recommend his bags.
If you buy one of my bags please feel free to post a review.

Sizes:

Standard on left about 2 inches in diameter ~65g. Mini on the right around 1.7 inches in diameter ~60g.

Colors

PM or email me jem1128@yahoo.com for orders or any additional information.
Last edited by Catopillar on 17 Nov 2011 14:19, edited 6 times in total.
The world is round so we are always upside-down.

Catoblog

Catobags

Jeremy Mellor

Pasquar
Fearless

Post by Pasquar » 27 Jul 2011 08:20

those bags look sweet!!

the blue and brown one on the bottom right looks exactly like my bear bag and looks just as shredable :P
Nick Pasquarello

Shred on

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 02 Aug 2011 12:41

Jeremy Mellor just sent me this delightful bag for review.

My review:

Buy these. He's got it figured out. Size is standard, fill is good, stitching is more than adequately consistent, the bag is soft, and he got it to me in just a few days.

If you have specific weight / fill style preferences, make sure to let him know. He can make you a good bag that will play well.

If there was anything that could use some work, it would be consistency in stitching. That said, I think all stitchers can always strive to be closer to perfection when it comes to consistency.

Jeremy's stitching is definitely consistent enough for him to make a good looking bag that plays well, but if he wants to bring his stitching to the level that makes peoples' mouths water when they see pictures (which, I believe is a major selling point for bags bought online), he can either get a really nice camera and set up some sweet looking backgrounds with super rich color, or make his stitching a little more consistent (or both).

Try one of his bags - You'll like it!
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

Catopillar
Hack Fiend

Post by Catopillar » 17 Nov 2011 13:59

Some new bags for sale. $20 USD shipped each.

60g Lead shot slightly smaller than a golf ball.

The world is round so we are always upside-down.

Catoblog

Catobags

Jeremy Mellor