If You've Been Searching For G-Units, Search No Longer...

This is for footbag related items only.
F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

If You've Been Searching For G-Units, Search No Longer...

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 05 Aug 2011 23:44

G-G-G-G-G-G-G-UNITS!

They're a little pricey, and most styles are sold out, and ones that aren't only have a few sizes available, but hell, they're definitely G-Units and definitely for sale...

Hope this proves to be helpful to at least someone, but I know a lot of you are on a never-ending search for more Units.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

TCheas
Hack Fiend

Post by TCheas » 06 Aug 2011 00:50

yeah ive been wondering if g units abd quantums were better than lavers. what do you think? G units look like they would be hell to mod but they also look worth the trouble

Pasquar
Fearless

Post by Pasquar » 06 Aug 2011 05:26

g-units are better than lavers in my opinion. they're more comfortable and the fabric has a better feel than lavers. That being said, one has to be very careful modding g-units, as the fabric is pretty delicate and can tear very easily

I'm stoked some units are in stock, but these prices are a little redonk..
Nick Pasquarello

Shred on

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 06 Aug 2011 06:41

Tyler: Go with Lavers or Quantums first. I suggest Quantums, but that's just me. If you start out immediately with Units, they can cause bad form.

Nick: Yeah I know, prices are a little crazy. The white ones are semi-reasonable though.
Nick Polini

Funblog

TCheas
Hack Fiend

Post by TCheas » 06 Aug 2011 18:37

and if i start with lavers ( i did ) itl be easier to learn correctly.. so does that mean when i get really good g units make it even easier?

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 06 Aug 2011 18:56

Tyler, I like how you said WHEN you get really good. You sound like a pretty positive person. That kinda thing can get you far in this sport... But yes, if you start out with Lavers, you will learn the correct form of everything, then later, when you know how to execute everything clean, you COULD switch to Units and it MIGHT make it a little easier. No promises. It all depends on how well you learn in Lavers.
Nick Polini

Funblog

TCheas
Hack Fiend

Post by TCheas » 07 Aug 2011 00:13

haha ok thanks my mum is going to get me 2 more pairs of lavers for school and then in the summer ima mod them haha. but yeah idk if i will get g units they seem very rare and very useful but i think lavers is optimal for me. On the positive subject, yeah i try to stay positive, i have to.. playing footbag at 14 235 lbs you gotta stay positive 8)

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 20 Oct 2011 12:43

Not to scare anybody, but given how incredibly hard it's getting to find G-Units anywhere, I think it's a good idea to buy them when you see them. If your plan is to wait to buy them later, you're probably going to be disappointed.

I think the worst case scenario is you buy them, eventually try them, don't like them, and then easily re-sell them to somebody else.