4 SQUARE SUBFORUM RULEZ!!!!!!!

1, 2, 3, 4. Keep that bag off the floor.
QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

4 SQUARE SUBFORUM RULEZ!!!!!!!

Post by QuantumBalance » 11 Feb 2007 02:10

You know why? Because not as many people hang out in here. We have less threads. But, if we want we can have stupid threads. Because people that play 4 square are more laid back. Yeah.. Zeke... YOU FUCKING RULE! Joe Crain?? yes, you RULE!... OMG STYLEEE REILEE... If I were gay, I would be a girl and love girls. :oops: But I just want to say that you all RULE.

I am saddened by David Clavens coming into our happy forum and posting MEANLY how 4-square is just a game that a few people take seriously. I am sad about splint posting something... I dunt even know what... here.

But that's okay, because like I said, 4-square RULES.

Even if 4-square is just a STUPID GAME (which it's not) please dont come in here and talk shit. Talk shit in advanced freestyle, where I rarely venture..

Thank you.

I CANT WAIT FOR A WEEK OF 4$qU@R3 !!!!!!! OMG!

<3 you all

Zeke
Specific Islander

Post by Zeke » 16 Apr 2007 20:39

I like this place. I wish more people would post here and add to stuff, though.

I was talking to someone about how I see good matches in 4-square (long 1 on 1 duels or 2S matches to be more accurate) like an old kung fu movie. Like the end fight where both fighters are giving their all; attacking, defending, feinting, jumping, kicking, spinning, dodging, twisting and contorting. Both have their different styles, favorite moves and techniques taking advantage of an opening or forcing the other to make a mistake. Maybe the best man will win, maybe he won't.

I love exchanging volley after volley with another player where the bag travels over the line with every kick. No setting up shots, just taking what's been given to you and flowing with it. The longer the round the sweeter the victory. But even in loss, there's a certain satisfaction that you didn't get killed from the first shot and your opponent had to work hard for the point.

I'm thrilled to see a different breed of footbagger. A hybrid hacker that has never shred a facile 32 or spiked over a 5 foot net. All they've ever seen is 4-square. All they want to do is play squares for hours upon hours and loving every moment of it.

I can accept that people don't like 4-square. I just want to hear more from the ones that do like it... the ones that love it... ache for it.
Zeke

Funny movie titles if the movie were about poop:
Red
Fast & the Furious
The Green Mile
Children of the Corn
There Will be Blood

PegLegHolly
Swashbuckler

Post by PegLegHolly » 16 Apr 2007 20:47

I'll admitt it, I love 4sq. I don't take it seriously in the fact that I don't keep score... but I love how rules can change and you can have as many people as you want in a game. Brian and I play 2 square sometimes, and I've come up with a move. I'm not going to tell you what it is because it's secret and I want to get someone off guard... but that's another awesome part of 4sq.

I like how there are some people who dedicate their footbagging to 4sq. Those guys are always fun to hang out with, because fun new rules are always being created for weird things that have nothing to do with 4sq.
Holly Mathews
peglegholly.com

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 16 Apr 2007 20:57

ZEKE FOR PRESIDENT!

I felt everything you said.

I WANT TO MAKE A 4 square movie! remember zeke? like the one ..

omg zeke.