New 4 Square Gambling Game/Filming 4S @ Worlds/brainstorming

1, 2, 3, 4. Keep that bag off the floor.

Are you good enough at 4 square, and do you want to win the prize enough to meet a certain time, even if its late night to play 4 square for this super prize (and you would pay 10-20 bucks to enter) and then be filmed and maybe wIN?!?

yes
100%

Total votes: 2

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

New 4 Square Gambling Game/Filming 4S @ Worlds/brainstorming

Post by QuantumBalance » 16 Apr 2007 21:15

Guys, I have the best idea.

I want to film a 4 square movie at worlds.

It will be in a new genre of film called Freestyle Reality. It's... it's like a reality show, that is augmented. I hope to draw on the talent and passion of the hardcore 4 square fanatics to make this a unique and historic shoot, resulting in a long lasting and profitable movie.

The best part is, with the right planning and focus, we can do it at worlds in less than 2 hours.

Ok, I'm thinking we need 14 or so people.

The premise is a 4 square tournament, a 4 square tournament for a grand prize. I will try and assemble, through donations a giant grand prize.. Well, we'll see what happens.

There will be an entrance fee of 10 dollars per person. The grand prize will go to the first place winner only. In addition to the 100+ dollars and donated prizes, there will be a special record kept of this event.

Here's the bad part, I won't be participating in this competition. It saddens me to say that, and I hope to dominate in 4square at Worlds. But, I WILL BE FILMING. I will try and get as many other people to film as I can, I will supply the tapes so that I can have many different angles to edit from.

I think that the prize and the knowledge that I'm gonna edit the CRAP out of this, like have your scores digitally superimposed on the picture, and your NAMES and just like some crazy sporting event.... will generate an intensity that only us crazy 4 square fanatics could generate.

Then... after we play and its all recorded... What if we stayed right there and recorded some crazy multi angle moves like in Freestyle Reality's 4 square tournament? Then I could cut and paste the fantasy multi angle crazyiness with the real game.. and it would be something never been done before, and set it to good music. Anyway, that would just be the icing on the cake. But, having a well filmed 4 square match would be sooooo coool.

The best part is I could do interviews and stuff and make it a cool little documentary.

Well, there you have it. I guess I should start writing letters of invitation and prize donation.

PLLLLEASSSEEE RESPONDDDDDD!!!!

The hard part would be coordinating the date and time.

NEED IDEAS!

-Samurai

PLAY SLAM SQUARES $10-20!!
Last edited by QuantumBalance on 16 Apr 2007 21:26, edited 2 times in total.

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 16 Apr 2007 21:24

whoa what if you just had to pay a dollar every time you wanted to get in.....

and the first person to 21 won... OMG LOL !!! and if no one entered, the one with the highest score wins (unless he can get the remaining people int he squares out to get 2 or 3 points and win... )

OMG THATS THE BEST GAME EVEr

DO YOU GUYS GET THE AMAZING GAMBLING / 4 SQUARE ACTION THIS WOULD CREATE?!??!

HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAP

omg

ok i need time to develop this idea but..

SLAM SQUARES it is I just named it
a dollar to get in

first person to a certain score or one of the last 4 surviving with highest score

whoa

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 16 Apr 2007 22:59

Wow I'm drunk and tired and this thread is just sorta wacky.

But, whatever. I obviously need help.

4 Squaaaare!

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 17 Apr 2007 18:50

sorry !!
Last edited by QuantumBalance on 18 Apr 2007 09:25, edited 1 time in total.

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 18 Apr 2007 08:58

That wasn't meant to post in public. If you wanted me to post something in this thread, you should have asked me to instead of posting a PM.

Also, it's not that the 1st place doesn't win; I just think 2nd and 3rd should get something small too for making it so far.

One of my suggestions was to not make a big public deal about the video part of it, and making this thread and continuing to post in it goes against that suggestion.

Please remove my PM.
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 18 Apr 2007 09:30

Dang, I wasn't trying to start anything. For anyone that was wondering... her PM just said a bunch of suggestions and I thought they were all good, and all factual. I can understand I guess her not wanting me to put it up without asking, but I didn't post any sensitive information. Anyways, another fuck up by me.

Whatevers. I guess when I have some time / willpower to do it / I will outline the points she made.

Emily at least call a HACK OFF!!!!!!!!!

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 18 Apr 2007 17:43

I'm down for sure, as long as I'm at Worlds (which i won't know for sure till 2 months-ish from now). I'd rather not call it a gamble though, cuz I'm surely gonna win! Just kidding, I'm just saying the word gambling has bad connotations.

The filiming part of it would be the shaz. Zeke and I have talked about it before, and we (Dat) have footage from New Year's Jam, but i dunno if it is good footage.

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 18 Apr 2007 19:22

Okay!!
Since I dont have it together enough to organize it all my self right now, I'll be out for a minute.. Maybe in a bit I can get it together.