Variety

Talk about your big add moves and concepts in here.

Would you rather see a variety of sets in a run, or a variety of downtime moves?

Sets
7%
Downtime moves
19%
Equal
74%

Total votes: 27

jonzy
Multidex Master

Variety

Post by jonzy » 05 Jun 2003 21:51

Would you rather see a variety of sets(pixie ,atomic, etc) in a run, or a variety of downtime moves(double downs, drifters etc.) in a run, or equal between both?
There are more important things in life than footbag, o wait, my bad.

Rob
Flower Child

Post by Rob » 05 Jun 2003 22:29

I like runs with just one of either. Like, the same downtime componant done out of every set, or the same set but like every move out of that set.
this is the 44 Wand, the most powerful Handwand in the world, so did i fire 5 or 6 fireballs? now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do i feel lucky? well do ya punk.

Tha Big D
BSOS Beast

Post by Tha Big D » 05 Jun 2003 22:37

!yeah yeah!! !! blahg
Derek Vandall

"We are made up of two contrasting ideals - Love and Fear.
Pick One and Live."
-GnR

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 06 Jun 2003 02:18

i think i like watching shuffle over a run of drifters, whirls double downs and torques. its hard to say. cause ales' double down runs are so great. but lons shuffle is great also....maybe i havent seen enough great single motion move only runs though.

im eating zoodles. its 5 in the morning.
im going to play enter the matrix : )

NotHisRealName
Post Master General

Post by NotHisRealName » 06 Jun 2003 03:18

Dude, what a question!
I think it depends on the style of player, and on the individual's mood.
Right now, I'm into Pixie sets as I'm just starting to nail them, but variety is good. However, I love to see new and inovative stuff.
So, ummm. Right now, I prefer tricks on the downtime... especiall if they're pixie sets. That way it's giving me ideas on what to try next from the set I'm learning.
Comment in the BCS blog if you feel the need to.

Gareth Williams

OneWeak
BSOS Beast

Post by OneWeak » 06 Jun 2003 12:34

My personal favorite thing to watch is either really styly downtime stuff (Lon-torques, drifters, dbl spinning osises) or really fast, hard stuff with sets into some downtime stuff (Pinkus-atom bomb, pigbeater, bladerunner, all the other cool symp atomic/symp eggbeater/symp everything stuff he does). I like the two extremes the most I'd say...eitehr really styly or really hard and fast. I like watching Chris Pinkus more than anyone else though, I love the huge fast shred. I need more Pinkus footage...lots more...that's right Sam and Chris-give me more!