Footbag Profile/Survey

Talk about your big add moves and concepts in here.
Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 25 May 2011 00:24

hacksterbator wrote:If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Berlin, maybe santa cruz
Would love to go to Copenhagen. Tha crew knows how to rage!
You are more than welcome! :twisted:

Asmus
Ass Moose

Re: Footbag Profile/Survey

Post by Asmus » 05 Oct 2012 05:23

Let's get this one rolling again!

Name:
Asmus Helms

How long have you played footbag?:
Since July 2004

What is your preferred footbag to play with?:
Anything heavy and broken in.

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Kevin Crowley

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud:
No idea. The Danish Champs I arranged this year or maybe competing at Worlds in Prague (16th in Sick3 - Something in Circle)

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one):
Internet=Kampa Park, DVD=Sick.03

What is your favorite footbag trick name?:
MXZYPTLK (Bubba Butterfly), Flux (Illusioning Osis)

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside?
Tripwalk

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently?
Flip Tripwalk

What is your best dex-free trick?
Spinning Ducking Osis

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks?
Frontside Toe Blur /Enterrage, Pixie Tripwalk, Phasing Twirl / Phasing Revup

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?:
Blubberman, 100 tiltless

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom?
Consistency from somebody really consistent

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP):
Outsider

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?:
Portland I guess.

What is your favorite footbag forum?:
http://www.footbagdenmark.dk/forum3

What is the best tournament you have ever attended?
Worlds 06.

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development?
Phillip Jørgensen for showing me footbag and the other players from Denmark for teaching me everything, especially Lise Thygesen!

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months:
Continue playing regularly.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: The danish crew, The berlin crew, Lena Scheiwiller, Daryl Canady, Charles Dupuy.. Too many to mention one.

Nis
Hack Fiend

Post by Nis » 08 Oct 2012 05:05

Great status report :P

Anton
Shredalicious

Post by Anton » 08 Nov 2012 17:49

Name: Anton Britting

How long have you played footbag?: Since Autumn 2009

What is your preferred footbag to play with?:Bear spiked 32

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Moir

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud:Ducking clipper x10 (Not a spectacular combo but just feels great in front of a crowd)

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Badassery

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Blazing Swifter

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Blizzard

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Smear

What is your best dex-free trick? Spinning Osis

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Atom, open DLO, 4-not there yet but ive had a good look at fusion

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Egg

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Evan G’s swirl

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): Dragonforce

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?:NYC

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Modified

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? PSU Jam 2012

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Jeremy O'Wheel

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Rubberman Components

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Zach Jahner

Good thread ken!
nice to read a little about players of all skill levels from all over the world.
\m/ichigan shreds

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 14 Dec 2012 07:45

Can't believe I never did this..

Name: Nick Polini

How long have you played footbag?: Seriously for about 6 years

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: I^2 (Ivan Iakamenko) bags, especially the one that looks like a vegetarian omelette

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Flash or Lon

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: 4 Fearless or Mobius> Mobius

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Dawn of the Shred: Montreal Spring Jam

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Guillotine or Skullsmasher

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Food Processor

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Ripped Warrior

What is your best dex-free trick? Double Spinning Osis

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Revstein/Surfing Mirage/Got close to Surfing DLO

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Just playing completely pain-free would suffice.

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Johnny's Everything

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): Jackson "Spaghetti Sauce" Raap

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Right here in PSU :wink:

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Modified (by default) we need something new though.

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? PSU Jam 2012!!!

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Bob Reifer & Nathan Pipenberg

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Play pain-free / stringing a bunch of weird shit together with big shit consistently

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: My two room mates, Nathan Pipenberg, and Ivan Iakamenko, and the rest of the PSU Footbag Club! (Come visit us!) Also, the entire East Coast crew!
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 14 Dec 2012 08:16

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic wrote:Can't believe I never did this..
Yeah, that is kinda surprising. Glad you did.
F[uns]tylin' Eclectic wrote: If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Flash or Lon
That also really surprised me. Given how long Flash was at Penn State, it's weird you guys never overlapped.

I think I'll give this a go again sometime this winter. I haven't updated mine in a while.

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 14 Dec 2012 15:49

Well, we overlapped once at the final Funtastiks. But I was too shy to go kick with him, because I was tiltless at that point and kind of assumed that a BAP player wouldn't want me in the circle :/ I wish I had just grown some balls and kicked with him. He is one of my biggest inspirations nowadays and I kick myself knowing that I passed up the opportunity to play footbag with him :/ Maybe one day.
Nick Polini

Funblog

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 22 Aug 2013 08:37

Haven't done this in 2.5 years, so thought it'd be fun to update. Updates in red.

Name: Ken "Ceiling-Fan" Somolinos

How long have you played footbag?: 11.5 years 13.5 years Over 16 years now.

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Waylon bags. At the moment, Hania bags. Hania and Waylon bags

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Manna Mpepo. Not sure I've played with Ricky Moran? Who's left?

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Helping the development of the Japanese footbag scene. Still this. On a personal level, I'd say 5 dropless routines.Still Japan. On a personal level, I'd saying winning USO this year.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Nick Landes vs. the Gorillaz That's still a good one. I also really liked Ben Cook's video of his vacation in the carribean. Those are both still favorites of mine. I'll add this one to the list:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQD1NIXcXc[/youtube]
What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Clownface Still #1. Still #1. Honorable mention to "volkswagon," which is vortex set from and to a dragon.

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Double spinning clipper/ducking pdx eggbeater/bws? Who knows. Those are all hard. Frenzy maybe.Probably blurrier swirl.

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? No idea. Not sure how I defined "consistently" before. Yeah...if we're talking like 9/10 consistent, I'd have to say fusion or food?

What is your best dex-free trick? Double spinning eclipse Still. Spinning ducking spinning clipper.

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? HPD, muted tapping WHAT?!, blurry flurry. PSWS, whirligig swirl, blurry flurry. Alpine big apple, atomic grifter, pdx chainsaw massacre, blurry flurry

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Spinning mobius Finally got that! I guess 69 now. Nemesis or 69.

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Spinning ducking from Ricky Moran. Furious set from Dave Clavens, or Suderman's nukes. Still either of these.

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): The Chosen Juan (Juan Rangel). Still #1. Still #1.

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Berlin or Paris. Made it to Berlin in 09! Paris. Paris or Venezuela..

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Worlds 05 was the best-run tourney I've been to. New York Jam this year was probably the one where I had the most fun. Worlds 09 was the best run tourney I've been to. NYFA Jam 08 was the most fun. Still feel Berlin was the best run tourney. Most fun and satisfying for me is still NYFA 08.

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? I learned my basics by watching Josh Penney. I'd say NYFA as a whole. NYFA.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Improve my flip spinning, and make bothsided spinning a big part of my game. I'd also like to get one more dropless routine this year. I still like these goals. But I think mobius x2 is biggest on my list at this moment. Got that 6th dropless, got mobius x2. Tournament season is likely over for me, so I'll say improve double spinning is top of my list.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Bruce Dole. Ian Brill. Evan Gatesman.

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 22 Aug 2013 15:08

I don't think I ever did this so here goes..

Name: Cassandra Taylor

How long have you played footbag?: About 7 years

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: My current favourite is from Andrew Dunford

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven’t played with yet, who would it be?: Milan Benda

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Doing my first routine with a single drop in competition

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Four aces

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Vertigo

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Locomotion

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Ripstein

What is your best dex-free trick? Spinning ducking clipper

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Reactor/Fusion/TBA

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Griftor

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Johnny’s Nukes

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): The Estatesman Gatesman

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Berlin

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Facebook? :S

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Worlds 2013

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Andrew Langstaff

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Be able to shred guiltless with good variety and consistency.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Johnny Suderman

Matt K
Flower Child

Post by Matt K » 23 Aug 2013 07:34

It's really strange reading the first half of this thread, trying to remember the last time I'd heard most of the names there.

Anyway, my last one was from like 6 years ago, so I'll update as well. It's funny reading this and hardly recognizing my own words or personality from so long ago.

Name:
Matthew Kemmer

February 2006

I think that's a funny way to answer the question, and I can sort of remember being in the mindset to do that. 7.5 years now.

Claven's Amaretta

I don't mind too much anymore, but I've really enjoyed the last few Ivan bags I've used.

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?:
Mike Toolan

I've met Mike a couple times now. There's not many people I haven't met, so I'll twist the question a little bit and say I'd like to play with Kevin Hogan again.

Ha, again, can sort of remember why I would do that. Making semi-finals in Circle (and Routine) at Worlds 2010 was a good one.

That 7.5 minute Worlds 2004 one

That's still a good one. I really like DC's Autum.

Scorpion's Tail

I don't care too much about trick nicknames anymore, but Scorpion's Tail is still pretty awesome.

Haze

I have hit flip Blazing Drifter a couple times, but PS Egg is a more accurate answer for can hit

Blurry Drifter

Blazing Drifter

Spinning Ducking Clipper

I like Inspinning Clipper a lot

2: Tombstone
3: Fog
4: N/A

I'll separate into Can Hit and Have Hit (Can / Have)
2: Blazing Drifter / Symp. Blazing Drifter or Blazing Torque
3. Predator / Blazing DLO
4. Still none really / Nemesis (but it's been years)

Harder Double Down moves

Rev. Swirl stuff, cause I'm awful at that motion

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom?
Vasek's Quantum

Interesting answer, younger Matt. Aleksi's Double Downs, I suppose.

Destroyer

I think most of the ones I've heard are pretty silly. I guess I like Canadian Hero, because it's really dumb.

Penn State

Visited earlier this year. I'd love to go to anywhere in Poland, not only for footbag, but for heritage reasons.

.in

Not really worth answering anymore, but I can imagine that I would've found it funny to answer like this back then.

Worlds 2007 (only attended)

In terms of the whole experience, it would be USO 2009 for the 2 week trip that surrounded it. For just the tournament, either Worlds 2010 or 2013

Who have been the most influential persons to your footbag development?
David Clavens

Still true, in terms of form and trick selection. I'll also add Zac Miley for being my long-distance shred partner for so long.

Get good

Get back in shape (both physical and footbag)

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag:
Will Digges

Yep. I think I originally did this right before Zac and I became friends, and more recently, I'll say Nick Polini.
Matt Kemmer

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 25 Oct 2013 23:23

Aw shucks, Matt :D I wanns redo mine too because it's been a year and too much has changed in my game... new answers in INDIGOOOO

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: I^2 (Ivan Iakamenko) bags, especially the one that looks like a vegetarian omelette
Yeah, still Ivan bags. However, I have some Haniabags and Bearbags that I can't get enough of, as well

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Flash or Lon
Ugh, Still Flash or Lon.. I'd also now like to add Nick Landes

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: 4 Fearless or Mobius> Mobius
Taking 3rd place Open at ECFC '13 and I'm going to do better than 3rd next time I compete also getting to semifinals at Worlds 2-13 and facing off against Johnny, Chris Dean, and Honza :/ Scary but rad.

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Dawn of the Shred: Montreal Spring Jam
Still love that one but I think Johnny's video from like 2009 where Jay interviews him is now number one for me

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Guillotine or Skullsmasher
Still Skullsmasher but also Blink

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Food Processor
Haha Nick from last year, you're a bitch. Now this would be Apline Marius

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Ripped Warrior
Either Food Processor, Spender, or Clipper Far Blink

What is your best dex-free trick? Double Spinning Osis
Now that I realize Double Spinning Osis is easier than Double Spinning Clipper, DSC is now my answer.

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Revstein/Surfing Mirage/Got close to Surfing DLO
Alpha Gauntlet/Fog or Swirling DLO/still nothing but I'm on the brink of Phasing Revup

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Just playing completely pain-free would suffice.
Been pain-free for a while now :) Nice that changed.. I'd say flip Double Blender.. got strongside, but I feel unbalanced :/

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Johnny's Everything
Still Johnny's everything

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): Jackson "Spaghetti Sauce" Raap
Hogie Beatz or John "Business Casual" Goode or Ryan "Machine Gun" Morris or Ben "Bagattack" Babyak

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Right here in PSU :wink:
I graduated now but the scene is still so kick ass! Still PSU... which will be happening in approximately a week!

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Modified (by default) we need something new though.
ugh

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? PSU Jam 2012!!!
Finally got to go to Worlds! I'd have to say Worlds 2013 took the cake

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Bob Reifer & Nathan Pipenberg
Still those buhls.. but I wanna add Matt Kemmer, Johnny, Evan, and Ivan

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Play pain-free / stringing a bunch of weird shit together with big shit consistently
Pain-free :) I wanna now say I want to be more dense with more consistency.. not so many "big shits" as I wanted before. I just wanna have stylez but yes, the weird stuff mixed in still

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: My two room mates, Nathan Pipenberg, and Ivan Iakamenko, and the rest of the PSU Footbag
Club! (Come visit us!) Also, the entire East Coast crew!
Definitely still Nate and Ivan, and of course PSU crew! But I also wanna add Matt Kemmer, Kevin Hogan, Mike Toolan, and Jeremy Mellor. I'd be nowhere without these guys
Nick Polini

Funblog

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 05 Jan 2014 06:15

Let's get this one rolling again!

Name:
Asmus Helms

Since July 2004! Ten years this summer!

Bearbags

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Kevin Crowley

Danish Footbag Open 2013
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqEY2PqBAN0[/youtube]

Internet=Kampa Park, DVD=Sick.03

Phoenix

Flip Phoenix

Spinning Ducking Osis

Blubberman, 100 tiltless

Dexes from Juho

Outsider

New York

fizzied

Worlds 06.

Phillip Jørgensen for showing me footbag and the other players from Denmark for teaching me everything, especially Lise Thygesen!

Continue playing regularly.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: In the past year me and Kim Mortensen have become really really good friends.

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 05 Jan 2014 10:09

good idea asmus, although your new york answer should really read "boston" :D

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Right now, pretty much exclusively Ivan bags kids a champ.

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: a lot of the west coasters but Mark Monistere and Erik Chan especially, Chan is a hero and me and mark would be a fun sesh for sure.

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: East Coast Circle Champ 2013, career long goal

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): 3 Shoes will always be my favorite, but any of the really old boston vids from like late 09'- early 10' will always hold a special place in my heart.

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: yoguybas, obvious reasons

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? hmm ps egg, atomic torque, whirlwind

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? hmmmm blurry whirling swirl? bs bed? don't know how to define difficulty haha.
What is your best dex-free trick? toe spinning ducking osis and DSC

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? 2: Furious Illusion, ps whirling swirl, 69, Alpine Gig, Gauntlet 3: frantic flying legover, alpine fog, symp quantum quantum butter, nuke same dlo 4: Nemesis, only other one was phasing ss dlo more this year for sho.

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: hmmm spinning super is close, backside boulder beater, nebula and backside nem would be hot....as far as stuff that would actually make me better...flip pdx whirling swirl, more flip triple dex double downs and flip superfly :oops:

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Ianeks wacky links

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): dolercoaster,

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: portland. mostly to see the dream of the 90's

What is your favorite footbag forum?: facebook :)

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? Beantown throwdown 12'. all the rest are tied.

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Pete Bowler, Doug Tank, Ben Little, Kevin Lassar.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: have fun, don't get injured and enjoy the ups and downs of the game.

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Pete obviously, being a real life friend more then a footbag friend for sure. nick polini, boatz, bruce dole, matt k, john goode and of course kevin mo fuckin' crowley have all improved quality of life for sure.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

bluevampire101
Multidex Master

Post by bluevampire101 » 05 Mar 2014 10:48

Name: April Tou Date: March 5th, 2014 (expect an update at a later time!)

How long have you played footbag?: ~7-8 months (I was introduced to freestyle footbag ~11 months ago-April '13, but didn't really start until late July '13)

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: I^2 Footbags (Ivan Iakimenko); my favorite is my custom-made one; I generally prefer bags that are not too floppy

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Nick Landes :) I would like to learn the art of Doof

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: As of now, I finished stitching my first 32-panel footbag

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhsx1yTWDM4[/youtube]

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Pandemonium (Pixie Symposium Eggbeater) or Maelstrom (Spinning Ducking Paradox Whirl)

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Perhaps Osis or Butterfly as of now

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Osis

What is your best dex-free trick? ...Osis?

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? N/A ...

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: All the tricks, but I suppose Illusion since it's the basis for other tricks, first off.

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? gross feet from Nick Polini (by gross feet I mean crank and with that, all things he does with crank aka anchor, flapper, etc.)

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): Pooplini ...jk. Probably dolercoaster :D

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Probably Turku, Finland; 2nd Portland, Oregon

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Modified.in! Very helpful. Footblogs ftw.

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? N/A I think. Unless Jams count, then... PSU Jamps '13 so far

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Nick Polini, Ivan Iakimenko, Benjamin Babyak, (basically the whole PSUFC crew), Nick Landes, Nadiah Smith, Nathan Pipenberg, practically everyone in the footbag community (y'all are very inspirational)

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: There's never just one; but I would say a big one would be to get consistent at foundation tricks (basics)

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Benjamin Babyak :D
As well as: Nick Polini, Ivan Iakimenko, Marc Peralta, (the whole PSUFC crew), Mike Toolan, everyone I've met through footbag. :) Everyone's great. Really!
April Tou
kicker, stitcher, footbag enthusiast, baker of PSUFC

"Drill until it's ingrained." -old Indian proverb according to a book I read

Vraidave
Shredaholic

Post by Vraidave » 10 Mar 2014 14:30

Well here goes. List of a relative noob, gonna feel embarrassed by some of these.

Name: David Moutard

How long have you played footbag?: Err rough question. "Hacked" for years, "the transition into freestyle was vague" is how I saw someone else put it, so that makes sense. Been able to do some tiltless for maybe a year now, but got serious serious in the past couple months

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Welp, have only had one serious shred bag, so I'll have to say the 14 Panel BearBag I have now.

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Any of them... never played with another shredder. I guess Jay Boychuck. I like his style

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Being able to fairly regularly hit solid tiltless strings

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): hard, but I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiamjGa561I
it just brings something new to the table.

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Ripwalk is cool, but Nallegam makes me laugh

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside?: probably butterfly. Sheesh this is embarrassing

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently?: Whirl is fairly consistent

What is your best dex-free trick?:.......

2. DATW
3. N/A
4. Super N/A

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Infinities, but i gotta drill those left clippers

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom?: Dex cleanliness for Boychuck

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): Pimpske. Ha.

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: I don't really know specific cities. Sorry I let you down survey.

What is your favorite footbag forum?: This one right here

What is the best tournament you have ever attended?: N/A

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development?: Probably Anssi, I learned most of my tricks from his videos

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: Super solid tiltless, both-sidedness, with quite a few strong guiltless

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Well like I've said, never shredded with anyone, but the most friendly online has probably been Nick Polini.

Will update when I'm way better. Self reflection is good for the game.
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" ~Isaac Newton

mac42
Hack Fiend

Post by mac42 » 01 May 2014 20:52

Name: Mac

How long have you played footbag?: 1yr. 5 Mo.

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: I go between my i2 and a funbag

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Honza

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: backside smear

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: your sister

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Symp mirage

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Sidestep

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? Pixie pickup

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: flip osis would make me really happy to have mastered

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? Vaseks double downs

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): the outsider

What is your favorite footbag forum?: modified

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? PSU jamps2014

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Vince Richardson, got me in to this sport. Always has input that I never like to hear. And always gets me to hit new links that's I don't think of. Other very honorable mentions I can't leave out, Anton, Nick Polini, Brandon Turner, Brandon Patterson

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months:25 tiltless

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Brandon Patterson

Nathan8
Shredaholic

Post by Nathan8 » 29 Jul 2014 11:35

Name: Nathan Bonslaver

How long have you played footbag?: 9 Months

What is your preferred footbag to play with?: Ivan Bags

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Vasek Klouda (the obvious). But just to switch things up, Phil Morrison too.

Footbag achievement of which you are most proud: Making it to intermediate finals in Jamps IV

What is your favorite footbag video of all time (only one): Vasek Footbag Freestyle

What is your favorite footbag trick name?: Ripped Warrior

What is the hardest move you can hit flipside? Stepping ss mirage

What is the hardest move you can hit consistently? Magellan

What is your best dex-free trick? Zooming

What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks? 2 - double down

What trick do you most want to hit, right now?: Torque

If you could take one component (spins, double overs, ducks) from any footbag player in the world, what would it be, and from whom? I would definitely take Vasek's double overs. I actually learned them from studying footage of his.

What is your favorite footbag player nickname (doesnt have to be BAP): Golden Child

If you could visit one footbag city in the world, where would you go?: Prague

What is your favorite footbag forum?: Modified

What is the best tournament you have ever attended? PSU Jamps IV

Who has been the most influential person to your footbag development? Nick Polini, he's the reason I'm even in this sport. And he has taught me 90% of what I know.

Name one footbag goal you have for the next 6 months: 50 tiltless

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: Nick Polini

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 17 Mar 2015 22:57

Name:
Asmus Helms

Since July 2004

Bearbags

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Kevin Crowley and Rory Dawson

Danish Footbag Open 2013
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqEY2PqBAN0[/youtube]

Kampa Park What is your favorite footbag trick name?:

Phoenix

Flip Phoenix

Spinning Ducking Osis

Blubberman, 100 tiltless

Dexes from Juho

Outsider

New York

fizzied

Worlds 06.

Continue playing regularly while getting Worlds ready

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: The Finnish Trio: Juho, Samu and Pekka

Caleb
Fearless

Post by Caleb » 23 Mar 2015 07:25

I've been out of the scene for a long time, but since I plan on bumming around Penn State in a few weeks, I may as well re-introduce myself. I haven't kicked in years...besides the first nice day of every year. I can't resist the the sound of pavement scratching under Lavers during the first thaw.

Name:
Caleb Abraham

14 years with a huge break in the middle there.

'Mint Chocolate' - Nathan Pipenberg Bag

If you could play footbag with one shredder you haven`t played with yet, who would it be?: Nick Polini

1st Place Intermediate Routine - World Championships 'A long time ago'
2nd Place Open Routines - East Coast Championships 'Not as long ago'

Vasek - 100 bars

Scorpion's Tail

Nemesis

Triple Around The World

Spinning Ducking Rake

Barroque / Frantic Butterfly / Nemesis

Surfing DLO

Spins from Bevier

Cleaver

Prague

modified.ca

Worlds 04

David Clavens for chatting footbag all day everyday when we were improving

Start playing consistently again

Name one really good friend you have made through footbag: John Mahood is one of the most genuine guys in the world
Last edited by Caleb on 02 Apr 2015 07:54, edited 1 time in total.
Steel City Freestyle

Caleb Abraham

max
Australofrenchbrityorkus

Post by max » 31 Mar 2015 16:49

Caleb wrote:What are your best 2/3/4 dex tricks?
Ducking Drifter / Frantic Butterfly / Ducking Scorpion's Tail
Wow the sport has changed a bit since I last played ;)
Maxime Boucoiran
French ConneXion
BFC