Frontside double downs?

Talk about your big add moves and concepts in here.
Muffinman
the gimp

Frontside double downs?

Post by Muffinman » 31 Jul 2005 04:56

So I was air shredding a bit last night and tried doing paradon with the first dex symposium. Like, not a frontside tapdown, for those who don't understand the difference between unique moves. I guess since I do my doubledowns with more of a reverse whirl motion at the end it's kind of like a tight symp butterfly > same loose reverse whirl, all downtime.

Has anyone hit this

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 31 Jul 2005 05:41

I don't understand what you're talking about at all. Are you saying that you do the first dex symposium, then plant and do the second dex? Are both dexes symposium? Ie. you hop in the air and go around the bag twice before landing on the dexing foot and stalling? Is it symple? Ie you jump to do a symposium dex, then plant the setting foot, then raise the setting foot and stall the bag while planting the dexing foot? Or is it something completely different? Are the dexes up time or downtime?

Muffinman
the gimp

Re: Frontside double downs?

Post by Muffinman » 31 Jul 2005 12:57

Oh, I thought I was pretty clear when I said
Erik Chan wrote:paradon with the first dex symposium
and
Erik Chan wrote:all downtime.
I mean the first dex symposium, and then throwing in the second dex after the symp plant. One dex is symposium (not symple). Dexes are all downtime. A paradon with the first dex symposium and the second dex not symposium.

enhancement
Multidex Master

Post by enhancement » 31 Jul 2005 13:05

Apart from the fact it sounds like dolimite but I kind of see what you mean. So like you do a symposium dex......then plant the setting foot and do the last one non symposium. Thats what I am understanding it as. I could be wrong, sounds crazy 8O
Shane A. Smith
Going In 30 Seconds
Challenge Me

The Randallizer
Shredaholic

Post by The Randallizer » 03 Aug 2005 14:19

i get ya chantro, sounds pretty quick-feet-ish-like

on a side note, as i heard, you can't really do a symple double down, right?
Mike Oxbig