RCS Visitor Series Phil Morrison

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
bustinjustin
Fearless

RCS Visitor Series Phil Morrison

Post by bustinjustin » 14 Sep 2010 21:49

Howdy Everybody!
Well, here's an exciting new video from RCS, featuring the one and only Phil Morrison. I have been working on this for a while, and decided to go with a Phil Morrison exclusive video.
I do not feel this is my best work, although I put more time into it than any video so far...video making is HARD! I chose a rather epic song which hopefully I will do justice with this video.
Because I chose to get the whole circle in the frame Phil is small and set far in the background on some shots. I also would have liked to clean up some of the drops I showed in the early parts of the video but I wanted to hit some key music ques so I had to leave it rough for timing.
This was a great experience and rare treat getting Phil M. here in Seattle; about as far from NZ as you can get. We had a blast only wish he had more time here than the one night we saw him.
Thanks Phil! We really appreciate that you made the trip!
I may make another video of the few runs I couldn't fit into this video from him, as well as the other shred from Kevin Richie, Ricky Moran, and myself. I'm just gonna slap that thing together though. =)
Thanks for reading....and as always...Enjoy the Video and Comments are Welcome.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpRgoSoz-A8[/youtube]

P.S. This is titled the visitor series because I have had quite a few people visit me this year and I have taken footage of all of them. So I have some more gems to do for the Visitor Series, like Rory Dawson, Brad Nelson, and Taylor Hamilton (who is actually a new RCS member, he has moved here from Alaska!).
Justin Dale
Videos

Kljopa
Post Master General

Post by Kljopa » 15 Sep 2010 01:22

thanks for the vid, i enjoyed watching phil shred.

Reid
Norwegian Water Beast

Post by Reid » 15 Sep 2010 08:37

8O

If I were a teenage New Zealand girl...
"...You have to get, really, practice, like eight hours every day. Then you get good level and then you can compete....There is no money, so players are like big family and that is what I -like" -Vasek-

Reid Strellner

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 15 Sep 2010 17:29

8O

Jazzkid
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Jazzkid » 15 Sep 2010 17:29

Double post
8)

qphox
Bullshit Detector

Post by qphox » 15 Sep 2010 21:58

Damn Phil. :D

Thanks for the upload RCS. :)
- Kevin R.

F = G*((m1*m2)/r^2)

Know thy enemy.

Zjeezy
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Zjeezy » 19 Sep 2010 20:28

Sweet video. When was this footage taken? it looks relatively new

Thanks for all these videos Justin, I have been enjoying every one of them.
zach jahner

Dio
BSOS Beast

Post by Dio » 20 Sep 2010 07:09

Phil's got such a sweet style, those motions are especially SICK! Thanks for the vid.

bustinjustin
Fearless

Post by bustinjustin » 20 Sep 2010 12:02

Yep this footage is about as new as it gets. This was taken on the Tue. the week after Worlds ended.
Also, I forgot to mention I also have a bunch of Reid Strellner footage for the Visitor Series. I have so many tapes and video to make I can hardly keep up! Back to work!
Justin Dale
Videos

Zjeezy
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Zjeezy » 21 Sep 2010 08:40

I would love to see that Reid footage!
zach jahner

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 23 Sep 2010 03:58

Finally got to see this. Truly filthy. Hard to believe all this came from a single session...I'd be thrilled to get even half this stuff after a month of sessions. I kept thinking throughout: "when they make a video game of footbag, Phil will be a popular character, since everything is so controlled and looks so solid."

Thanks Justin!