Thirty Three Threes in Thirteen

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
h4x354x0r
Shredalicious

Thirty Three Threes in Thirteen

Post by h4x354x0r » 27 Sep 2013 14:01

As a one-off to Paul David Vorvick's "2013 in 2013" consecutives challenge, I decided to set a goal of hitting a string of at least 31 3-add moves in 2013, or "31 3's in '13" It's been a year to the day since I broke my ankle. But at the time, I was convinced it was just sprained real bad, so I just limped around on it, until healed up a little bit wrong. Before that, my game had been going downhill fast due to chondromalacia - intense pain in the kneecaps. Today, on the anniversary of breaking my ankle, here's where I'm at on the road of recovery (and still aging):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAbsY-Kg-4I[/youtube]

This barely meets what I gave myself as minimum requirements for my goal: at least 5 different unique moves in those 31 contacts. I want more. More variety, a couple 4-add moves in there too. Gonna keep working on it! Not sure what next goal to set... maybe "50 at 50"? That would be a really steep goal. I'm not sure I've ever done a string of 50 or more guiltless. Maybe first I'll at least up the variety to 8 with at least a pair of torques in there. How about that?

Outsider
Ayatollah of Rock n' Rollah

Re: Thirty Three Threes in Thirteen

Post by Outsider » 27 Sep 2013 20:14

Nice string, Funky C! Its giving me just a little extra inspiration for East Coast Footbag Championships tomorrow. Thanks.
This barely meets what I gave myself as minimum requirements for my goal: at least 5 different unique moves in those 31 contacts. I want more.
Okay, I'm diggin' that. Its a good start though. Yeah, get them Torques in the next string, or spinning osis.

Keep it up.
"The time has come to convert the unbelievers..."

Jonathan Schneider --- sometimes showers with his Lavers on (to clean them)
The Ministry of Silly Walks
NYFA
BAP