Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 12: David Castillo/Alvaro

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
jay7
Flower Child

Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 12: David Castillo/Alvaro

Post by jay7 » 11 Dec 2013 18:42

Every time I meet David, I am impressed with his shred. I hope you all enjoy it too, in this video with Alvaro as well. :)

David Castillo, Alvaro Martinez

We met around 10 years ago, and during all this time footbag allowed us to meet many great players like tuukka (Master) who help us a lot with our game, and keep pushing us to improve everyday.

we have had the chance to visit many places around the world and hang around with the really cool footbag community.

We are living in different countries, but still we decided to record a video to keep the tradition of the Christmas calendar alive. Also, as an excuse to keep shredding more and more.

Nice to see Alvaro's great recovery after a knee surgery that kept him out of freestyle for about a year.

Thanks TKO

I hope you all enjoy the video

--

bit.ly/1e6OPPR
Edit.
https://vimeo.com/81418134
Last edited by jay7 on 12 Dec 2013 11:58, edited 1 time in total.
Jay Boychuk

acxel22
Post Master General

Re: Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 12: David Castillo/Alvaro

Post by acxel22 » 11 Dec 2013 18:50

Wow I have not seen them forever, these guys are always smiling and positive

The shred was awesome, hope to see you guys again someday!
Mathieu Gauthier

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 11 Dec 2013 21:04

I REALLY enjoyed this video. You guys have really fun games to watch. I don't think I've seen much footage of Alvaro? But his style is just.. like one of the best I have ever seen. It reminds me of Mike Lopez from Texas -- just suuuper fluid and everything looks completely effortless. Or like Jason Crook. Moreso like Mike Lopez though if anyone remembers him... Great trick selection, and I'm not a big fan of the song, even though I associate with Lon Smith, but despite that I was just hooked. Maybe it was the angles mixed up and the different scenery and stuff too. Do you guys shred together at all? It was hard to tell -- it seemed like the player clips were filmed independently of each other. Anyway, great stuff and I look forward to more shred from both of you!

jay7
Flower Child

Post by jay7 » 12 Dec 2013 05:54

There is just so much good footage of David in here. Quite a lot of good tricks deep midrun, and variety throughout the whole video. I'm really glad you got all the angles and shots that you did - It made a really good video of you two. I, also, enjoyed the behind-the-scenes thought you put into the first few shots.

Great job. :)
Jay Boychuk

alvarojunka
Hack Fiend

Post by alvarojunka » 12 Dec 2013 07:42

Erik , thank you very much for your comments, and no , we didn't film or shred together David is living in Dubai and I'm from Colombia Bogota.

You may also use this link for the video.

https://vimeo.com/81418134

Also thanks to all of you for your comments, we're glad you like it!