Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 17: Winter Sidereel + AS2

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
jay7
Flower Child

Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 17: Winter Sidereel + AS2

Post by jay7 » 16 Dec 2013 20:08

To whom it may concern:

I think this day might be lovely for you all.

Winter: Sidereel.

Once upon a time, a certain David Clavens sent me some footage. His hope was that I would take his hard drive, and not massacre his efforts. Assuming that you have already seen Winter, ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF91AqS_Iyg ), you should notice I kept the theme for this video. The clips included with this video have a different style than the first, and I hope you enjoy the different pace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1guXMls7A

Aleksi Show Two

Here is the next installment of the Aleksi Show. It was a bit windy, and not overly warm but Aleksi looked inside, and found the honey badger within. This was shot in Hamilton, at the top of a hill on top of a water treatment plant. I do hope you enjoy the dexes ahead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ZBN7GDoHA
Jay Boychuk

Muffinman
the gimp

Re: Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 17: Winter Sidereel + AS2

Post by Muffinman » 17 Dec 2013 00:22

Sidereel: So fun. Some of the combos were just yummies for the eyes. Blurry torque > riptide > spender was amaze. This one will require a lot of rewatching as is typical of Cleaver footage. It saddens me that it was only 5 minutes though. I can only imagine the collection of footage that is all surely equally amazing that we will never get to see. Great job, though, Jay. Great follow-up to Winter. I hope there will be more with this footage.

Aleksi: Awww. Ended so abruptly! Amazing shred as always. The combo that stood out to me the most I think was Jay's down double down > jani -- style. Also the pixie same egg was neat -- don't often see that one. I could watch Aleksi all day. Cool scenery too, but I was distracted from the shred many times by how frustrating a setup that carpet must have been -- I'd be scared of a twisted ankle! Such a pleasure to have so much Aleksi footage on an almost daily basis.

Thanks again Jay!

acxel22
Post Master General

Post by acxel22 » 17 Dec 2013 03:22

spender-swifter o.O
Mathieu Gauthier

alvarojunka
Hack Fiend

Post by alvarojunka » 17 Dec 2013 06:21

69 > step ducking DLO…. :|

Now I'm fan of Aleksi show, to hell breaking bad!

alvarojunka
Hack Fiend

Post by alvarojunka » 17 Dec 2013 06:24

DubleDex
Shredaholic

Post by DubleDex » 17 Dec 2013 06:47

Yeah, 69 > Alpine Fog definitely stood out. Although, there were also spots where I forgot that I'd been watching just one run. Some really good stuff there.

And then following up a Clavens video with a great Aleksi video... that equals a great day. Aleksi makes Flurricane look a little too easy these days.
Darren Kautz
Kicking since 1991