Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 18: Honza Weber

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
jay7
Flower Child

Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 18: Honza Weber

Post by jay7 » 17 Dec 2013 19:11

Our current World Champion has given us a video for the day. Some may not realize the preposterous amount of demos, and promotion he does with footbag. I do believe this video will give you a glimpse as to why his performing abilities are a level above.

Honza Weber: Trophy Tour 2013

This Autumn I got the honor to travel with the new trophy for the winner of the Czech football league and show footbag to football fans all around the country. The trophy was made for the 20th anniversary of the Czech league and there was a promo event in each city, where the teams from the league are located. During the events I met many top football players of each team and played footbag with them on the stage. I always performed 2 routines during each stop and one of them was to the "Schumacher" song, which you are about to see in this edit from the whole tour. During the tour I performed 11 times and 10 of them were dropless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHSrlpGgzg8
Jay Boychuk

acxel22
Post Master General

Re: Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 18: Honza Weber

Post by acxel22 » 17 Dec 2013 19:29

Such a pro
Mathieu Gauthier

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 17 Dec 2013 20:32

That was a new and fun stylish way to watch a routine. I enjoyed it for what it was. Was hoping to see Honza drop some gnarly strings, but this was kinda neat too.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

DubleDex
Shredaholic

Post by DubleDex » 18 Dec 2013 07:28

In terms of showmanship and marketing, Honza has really got his act together. Just being able to promote the sport on this tour alone is a pretty awesome accomplishment and opportunity for footbag. But then to take and edit together this video is another great step. Sure, this isn't the highest-level or densest shred we know Honza is capable of, but as a tool to show off the sport and get people interested in an engaging way... it's just about perfect.

Kudos for another great video this December. The hits just keep coming!
Darren Kautz
Kicking since 1991