Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 19: Stanford Footbag Club

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
jay7
Flower Child

Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 19: Stanford Footbag Club

Post by jay7 » 18 Dec 2013 20:00

Top of the morning to you.

Dr. Bear has cooked up a video for us fine folks, and it includes some disturbing links from himself, and some insanity from Father Cleaver. To boot, Bear has also resurrected the Christmas spirit within and included an original Joulukalenteri intro! Props to him. I also heard that he might just happen to grace us with some bonus footage, once his computer finishes fighting the good fight.

SUFC Christmas Calendar.

What a wonderful time of year to film. The first part of the video takes place in Steve's glorious shred room, where countless hours of epic shred have occurred. Those featured are the Saturday Core, coming nearly every Saturday this winter (although Cona is new to us). Thanks Steve, for the best shred room ever. The second half of the video showcases Google Shred, where Dave and I play our little hearts for what we call the power hour, often to a wonderful, "DJ Rabaky". Quite a wonderful time, I gracious that he plays with me so often. Here's to keeping the Stanford club alive and kicking for that good ol' Papa Goldberg the Pizza Master.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFBI0l16qHg
Jay Boychuk

Muffinman
the gimp

Re: Joulukalenteri 2013 - Day 19: Stanford Footbag Club

Post by Muffinman » 18 Dec 2013 20:22

Wow.
The Bear and Cleaver footage was insane. Furious drifter BSOS? Alpine fog > pixie paradon [repeat]? Blah. There was a point where it just felt like Autumn all over again and I couldn't keep track of how intense the runs actually were. I liked the ending with Dustin too -- his game has noticably improved quite a bit -- fun to watch :) Such sick footage. David...

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 18 Dec 2013 21:05

Whoa. That was good. Like really good.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

Dio
BSOS Beast

Post by Dio » 18 Dec 2013 22:38

Awesome shred and great footage. I was hoping for that BSOS on furious drifter and wasn't disappointed!

Especially nice to see Brian's game, great strings with smooth links! He's definitely gotten better.

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 19 Dec 2013 00:37

thanks guys, hope you enjoy this bonus/part 2. it has more of the stanford vibe to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96fb2i_ ... e=youtu.be
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags
or on occasion (also for fabrics) thru modified

Air
Aleksi Airinen

Post by Air » 19 Dec 2013 00:49

Great video Brian, I was hoping for some Stanford footage. Really digged the drum'n'bass song in the middle. Looks like you've got some new concepts, I also agree that you've improved.
For me this had some of the best runs from David, such fresh links and crazy intensity. Had to rewatch it immediately.

Thanks, Brian

Edit: Bonus footage was nice too. Steve's gotten really good! Extra props for the beard.