Sounders Beastmode

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
bustinjustin
Fearless

Sounders Beastmode

Post by bustinjustin » 26 Mar 2014 19:42

Here's the first video from my 2012 video series. I was street performing at a Sounders soccer game. The first 7:40 is my first 5 runs over the course of 25 minutes. I was so consistent I only had 1 drop.
I only filmed 35 minutes. Feel pretty good about getting 9:00 solid minutes in that short time rotating with 2 other people. I was really locking in routines and street performing. Also hitting 6's and 7's consistently every time. The move off screen at 5:15 is spender.
I named the video Sounders Beastmode because I am at a Sounders game and Marshawn Lynch, a football player renowned for running in Beastmode, is on a huge poster on the stadium in the background. It's the same stadium the Seahawks play in. Figured that title might get some hits and I felt like I was playing like a beast that day.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_4y0mrCY80[/youtube]
Justin Dale
Videos

SlashC
Egyptian Footgod

Re: Sounders Beastmode

Post by SlashC » 15 Apr 2014 14:43

Nice stuff Justin! I love those sessions where it just feels like the bag won't drop. I hope I get a chance to busk with you again sometime in the future.
Rory "Tophat" Dawson

---

"You can ask a stranger, my legs is fast and danger!"

DubleDex
Shredaholic

Post by DubleDex » 17 Apr 2014 05:51

As much as I like watching videos of super hardcore links and strings, I also really enjoy watching these busking videos where you're clearly playing for the crowd and playing more for style than difficulty. I absolutely love the first string on this video... it just looks really good and really smooth and really fun.

Probably my favorite video from you to date. Nice runs. Great style. All around fun. Thanks for posting!
Darren Kautz
Kicking since 1991

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 18 Apr 2014 06:55

I really liked the 7:00 mark. That was awesome.

anhkhoashevakt
Shredalicious

Post by anhkhoashevakt » 21 Apr 2014 17:07

This reminds me of the time when we were still busking together back at Sounders games!
Fantastic stuff Justin! Pity I weren't there to see it. Hopefully in the summer we can do some stuff with each other in the US Freestyle Soccer championship.
Also, as a side note: I never realized how hard it was stringing together a dropless footbag routine. It was ok for me to go dropless sometimes in freestyle football for 2 minutes, but if I have to do footbag, 1 minute is the maximum amount for me right now. It's just so hard. I don't know how you guys do it! 8O 8O 8O