One year of footbag

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
Add Block
BSOS Beast

One year of footbag

Post by Add Block » 03 Aug 2014 13:31

Good evening.

About a week ago, I made a video about the active footbaggers living in Prague and it seemed that a couple of people liked it. I also remembered that it should be roughly this time of the year to be my first year of freestyling. To commemorate this first anniversary, I've switched my camera on for today's short session. It was rather short, but I managed to get some links.

It's nothing dense, no add hunting etc and the quality is quite bad, but I thought that maybe I'd get constructive criticism which always helps. (it is impossible to offend me, unless you suggest I should do more pinchers and PS whirls and other nonsense) 8)

By the way, while I welcome all criticism about my form, the hectic movement around the garage is caused mainly by the slope that is there. :?
I hate bad form and I'm a hypocrite.

Vojta

MetZelRio
Fearless

Re: One year of footbag

Post by MetZelRio » 03 Aug 2014 14:04

It's funny that the two examples you used were ps whirls and pinchers, like... what do those have in common besides being footbag tricks? =) but anyway, seeing your footage is something I've wanted to see for a quite a while. And now I can say something about it and your style. I hope you will be happy to hear it's got Czech style emanating from it. (I would be happy to hear that) as I watched, I thought to myself, that's not easy, what he's doing. Consistent! That's the real deal right there.

Add Block
BSOS Beast

Re: One year of footbag

Post by Add Block » 03 Aug 2014 14:19

Thank you, sir!

I am very happy for my style to be called Czech. I practice and shred with many Czech giants so I always tried to fit in.

As of the tricks, I like tricks that have no less than 2 DEXes. Since I'm not good enough, I still use butterflies, but I'm working on replacing that with Dimwalks. I do, however, avoid Osis and Whirl, even though they feel really easy and natural to me.

My camera died at the end, which is a shame, as I hit a quite interesting trick I think. It was Terraging Butterfly, which sounds boring, but not if you call it 'Crispy High Plains Da Da Curve', which is basically what it is. 8)
I hate bad form and I'm a hypocrite.

Vojta