Prosthetic Head-

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Prosthetic Head-

Post by HG » 13 Jan 2005 14:55

Heres my first real video. Its only from like, 40 minutes of footage, so its not that good.

http://www.footbag.org/gallery/show/3720
Last edited by HG on 02 Nov 2006 05:20, edited 1 time in total.
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

ebo
Unexplained Bacon

Post by ebo » 13 Jan 2005 16:45

Nice stuff Henry! I can forsee that you will have a real tight style - I like
the bounciness about it. Nice atomics too! And very cool sick 3!

Maybe you should try to use more delay time, so you can focus on
setting the bag up straight. This will avoid running after the bag
(which is especially important in such a small space :)

How long have you been playing?

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 13 Jan 2005 16:47

Umm i have been playing since June of 2004. yea i have especially been working that. I am doing butterfly (delay for some seconds)>infinity(delay) repeat.

Thanks Bjoern!!
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

Shredfish
Shredaholic

Post by Shredfish » 13 Jan 2005 21:09

Looks great Henry! I really like your style. The last combo (atom smasher> pixie legover> weaving osis) rocks. The phoenix was awesome although i'm pretty sure the duck was 'the'. I spotted alot of 'the' duckings i think. Anyone correct me if i'm wrong. Also nice atomics (tapping mirage). Great Job!

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 13 Jan 2005 21:15

That was really great, Henry!
Your style is smooth and reminds me of Ryan Mulroney. I like the bothsidedness (more flip pixie would be rad, though!). You're going to be sooo good so fast. I can never get over how young you look, though.

hacksterbator
Washed-Up Child Star

Post by hacksterbator » 13 Jan 2005 22:54

wow, henry. props! your style really flows nicely! i agree that the last combo was ill. your atomic is really snappy, i like that! your ducks could be cleaner and deeper. they look like they are going around your crown instead of your neck. a tip is to try filming some consecutive ducking and diving clippers from the side and see where the bag goes around, be it your neck or crown and try to figure out what needs to be done. i also can't believe how young you look. yeah you won't be getting into any bars when you're 17, but when you are at your high school reunion, and you look like you're 25 instead of 35, and still have all your hair, guess who will be laughing last! muahahaha! you should make some more vids. i love seeing players progress!
A.G.

qphox
Bullshit Detector

Post by qphox » 13 Jan 2005 23:58

Yeah Henry yeah!

I was thinking the exact same thing with what Andrew said about ducking. When you're ducking, actually think about "Ducking under the flight arc of the bag" as opposed to the bag simply arcing over your head.

The video's a lot more clear. New camera? If it's in your blog and I missed it, sorry. :\

I liked how you grinned after hitting that Tap. :)

Keep it the fuck up. And come to Edmonton, I want to kick with you boy!
- Kevin R.

F = G*((m1*m2)/r^2)

Know thy enemy.

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 14 Jan 2005 04:12

I borrowed the camera from school. Thanks for props everyone :D

Yea i never saw video of me ducking, so i never knew what i was doing right or wrong. Thanks for advice, so i should duck more near my neck and lower?

Did anyone catch that trick in the first 3 seconds of the video? :lol:

Sergey
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Sergey » 14 Jan 2005 08:06

Great video Henry! I really enjoyed watching it, I especially liked the "sick 3" combo and "the biggest trick" in the very beginning. :lol:
You style is smooth and reminds of of Jim's Penske for some reason. You are bothsided which is great, but try including more 3 and 4 adds trcks in your combos, I'm pretty sure you can do that man!

Btw, that was a nice looking bag, what was it?

Shred hard.
Sergey Pikalov

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 14 Jan 2005 08:31

I am addicted to watching this movie!
It's so adorable!

Super work on your first video Henry! You have sick style, the future looks friendly for you! :D

I agree with Sergey in that you can definately move into some other tricks. I really like your osii and your confident look.

It's possible that the angle wasn't very flattering for ducks too. I thought the first dive that got thrown out was so exciting!

Actually!! I just frame by framed through and most of the ducks were mostly clean just set a little high relative to where he ducked. It looks like it comes up near his nexk/ear on the way up, then a few inches above his head, then back down his neck/ear and down into a butterfly. That is also how the next ducking clipper kind of looks and in normal speed it is hard to tell.

Regardless, the movie is quite fun to watch, the sick one you throw out right at the beginning is nasty man! :wink:

Tremendous video! Make more!
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

Posi-Cole
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Posi-Cole » 14 Jan 2005 09:55

Awesome!

I love this video too.

You are now on my list of people I really want to play footbag with!

You are so smooth, and getting better so quickly. You can even see HUGE improvements in your sick 3's.

I mean, compare your first entry in the modified comp to atomsmasher > pixie legover > weaving osis! Getting a lot more confident and better I would say.

Very very very well done Henry. I'm super impressed.
Cole Hobson

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 14 Jan 2005 16:53

I really wish i could continue making videos. But i dont have a camera (when i grab a new job i will get a nice DV cam and software)

After all the nice comments i really want to shred :D

Thanks a lot for comparing me to Ryan and Jim too :)

But i cant because i was playing on this huge patch of ice the size of a baseball field and owned both of my hips and knees. Tomorrow will be fine :)

JFootbagger
Fearless

Post by JFootbagger » 15 Jan 2005 07:58

how old are you Henry?

GREAT STUFF 8)
Jordan Wong
basics=tricks=strings=people dropping their jaw in amazement
-Footblog! Check it out!
Enter My Mind

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 15 Jan 2005 10:20

i am 15

Now im gonna install Halflife 2 and CS:Source, i love counterstrike!

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 15 Jan 2005 17:23

good shred kramer

habitat
Post Master General

Post by habitat » 18 Jan 2005 11:53

nice vid henry, I really enjoyed it, especially since it has green day and green day is the shiz!

I like your atomic/tapping, its real nice, I can't do it so props! I hope to see more from you!
James Randall

Jdigges
Flower Child

Post by Jdigges » 18 Jan 2005 17:49

Yea man, mad props on your video. your atomics are looking very nice, especially the one in your sick 3. Keep shredding hard man

footjam_heger
Egyptian Footgod

Post by footjam_heger » 19 Jan 2005 00:09

hey. i like your style. and i like your leg-overs, they're cool!