----> 6

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
Jorden
Retro Athlete

----> 6

Post by Jorden » 05 Apr 2005 20:34

Greetings,

I tried out some of your requests. Enjoy!

http://www.footbag.org/media/203/Hardcore%20Session.wmv

10 min, 2 s
23.4 MB

:twisted:

Post comments please, I loooove comments.
Last edited by Jorden on 06 Apr 2005 14:54, edited 1 time in total.
Jorden Moir

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Re: ----> 6

Post by C-Fan » 05 Apr 2005 21:02

Shit, this was posted at almost the exact same time as the new Lon CSS6 video! :x Oh wait, that`s a good thing... can`t wait man. Constructive comments forthcoming.

Edit: just finished watching, and I really enjoyed it. That first song was great. Sidewinder was really cool. Seeing it is way better than reading about it. Thanks for trying out the spinning pdx blenders b2b. I was real surprised though around 4:50 or so when you did the rooted toe-stall thing, cause I`ve been skooling that! And it looks exactly the same! I got the idea to do it when playing with a newbie shredita who accidentally footed it when going for a clipper. Aaaaaaanyway. Very good vid. I`m most impressed by 2 things:

1. Variety of tricks. Lots of different up and downtime components, both sides. Always hard to guess what you will throw next.
2. Consistency. The fact that you can get 10 minutes of video-worthy shred from every session is very impressive

Thanks again for making so many fun videos.
Last edited by C-Fan on 05 Apr 2005 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

setman
Banned user

Post by setman » 05 Apr 2005 21:27

Holy shit. You are so good. Arch Nemesis and Whirring SWirl was awesome 8O 8O BIG PROPS :lol:
Kamil Hucal

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 05 Apr 2005 21:52

what an incredible video. Sidewinder was unreal. great name, too. The variety, invention, and styliness is way over the top. Thanks Jorden.
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

HackingGanesh
Fearless

Post by HackingGanesh » 06 Apr 2005 00:42

You sir, are out of control. Please continue.
Brian Damato
Hoboken, NJ
Stevens Institute of Technology

KronoKicker
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by KronoKicker » 06 Apr 2005 15:19

Crazy stuff Jorden... Sidewinder is really nuts, you should defintely try tacking another dex to the end of that, fairy gyro nemesis! Can't wait to see what you got to show at GRASS!!!
Aric McIntosh

HooD
HoodluM

Post by HooD » 06 Apr 2005 17:05

I was just talking to brad about fairy gyro nemesis and how fucking hilarious that sounds, because it sounds impossible. If it weren't for the video, and you've never really thought about the fairy gyro barraging set, then it would be impossible. Pretty much anything into nemesis is pretty gnarly, a whole spin, and a fairy set before it, WOAH !!!!

Props Jordan, I never really say anything cause everyone else says the obvious. You keep pumpin videos and it's the same thing every time, AWESOME ~!
More C4 please <3

Will Digges
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Will Digges » 06 Apr 2005 17:11

Props man Props
Will Digges

Embassy Footbag Crew

Maraxus
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Maraxus » 06 Apr 2005 17:28

That one definately made me squeal a few times
bodybuilda

Mys7ical Guru
Circle Kicker

Post by Mys7ical Guru » 06 Apr 2005 19:02

The yo-yo confused me soooooo much in the first few seconds......
John Manohar

SlashC
Egyptian Footgod

Post by SlashC » 06 Apr 2005 19:21

Nice stuff! I really liked the one string with all the big spinning moves! (i liked the sidewinder too!) I think you could do footbag/juggling professionally if you wanted to.
Rory "Tophat" Dawson

---

"You can ask a stranger, my legs is fast and danger!"

Paul Agostinelli
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Paul Agostinelli » 06 Apr 2005 19:26

i almost fell out of my chair when i saw that there was a sixth video!

sidewinder! holy shit dude,

that other really long trick name symp rev swirling inside DAMN!

dude this is incredible.

~NEL~

ShredOnLawn
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ShredOnLawn » 06 Apr 2005 21:32

The juggling was lame. Just cut to the shred please.

The matt you're playing on looks pretty nice. Is it a linoleum floor with a rubber matt on top or what?

How do you shred so hard so often and not get too stiff to hack?

Tell us a couple of your secrets man.

Do you cut out the canvas out of the inside, outside, and toe?

What about insoles?

Warm up?

Tell Tell
Lon Smith

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 06 Apr 2005 22:08

ShredOnLawn wrote:The juggling was lame. Just cut to the shred please.
I like the juggling Jorden does, and the use of the yo-yo. :) It's nice to see some of his other interests mixed in with stupefying shred.
Last edited by Moxie on 03 Jul 2005 03:18, edited 1 time in total.
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

markkkus
Shredalicious

Post by markkkus » 06 Apr 2005 23:54

hi jordan, your style is so nice. continue to push the limit hi...Im very happy when i check on modified and i constate that i have a new video to see from ontario...i looked all your video and i learned very much things..Cool simple truk and weard stall..You are a model for all the players who play freestyle... I'll see you for the first time in montreal at the world and i finded that youre great. In philadelphie, this was confirmed for the second time. With all youre video now, patiently, i hope to see you live in the next tournament near of montreal..east cost whatever...continue your enregistrating until at the world just to affraid Vasek 8O

Splint
Angry Hippy

Post by Splint » 07 Apr 2005 01:32

Jorden, you are fucking Sick. I mean really... 8O

The variety of tricks you hit is absolutely amazing.

My favorite move was the Stepping inside reverse hopover thingy toward the end.

Here's the critique stuff:
Slicing Whirl didn't look right, maybe. It's your set, but isn't slicing set a gyro symposium reverse swirl? If so, you negate the symposium in the move by planting your set leg at the same time as the swirl leg. If slicing isn't symposium then ignore me. Either way it's way too awesome of a move.

I'd love to see gyro reverse swirling symposium whirl also.

The other thing was with Sidewinder. It's a cool move and all, but it looks really dirty where the fairy set is concerned.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME VID. I have 3 shredders tied at number 1 in my book and you are right there with the other two.

Oh and uh...(whisper) blurry high plains. :wink:
Old Skool

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 07 Apr 2005 01:59

Paul Agostinelli wrote:i almost fell out of my chair when i saw that there was a sixth video!
I think everyone on the forum must feel like little kids at Christmas, but if Christmas was every single day, if you keep putting up these videos this often!!!! I can't even remember what was in this video and what was in the last ones!! It's all amazing. I don't remember which video it was, but I think the most amazing move I've seen in your videos was blurry ducking royale!!! I cry for your knees -- it just looks SOO painful. Fairy gyro janiwalker (or SOMETHING???)... I loved the blurry whirl > blurry whirl > ps > ps > spinning whirl > tomahawk > spinning whirl > tomahawk!!! I loved how out of control the last two moves were and I just kept thinking, "he's gonna drop", but you nailed them all and it was INTENSE! I love the unqiue stuff. Was it the last video you hit, like, blurry flying toe stall > fairy spinning stallberger (or SOMETHING)?? That was nuts! That one run with tons of rakes and the one run with tons of cloud kicks! That stuff is really inspiring!! Cloud set blurry whirl was sweet.

Oh yeah, I have some requests:
-NEMESIS > NEMESIS
-flip whirring swirl
-spikehammer > fairy ducking butterfly [repeat]
-phasing or surfing ducking anything
-a shuffle run, using every set both sides (pixie, fairy, atomic, quantum, nuclear, bubba, phasing, blazing, etc...) <---highlight on the nuclear -- I don't think I've ever seen you do it.
-INVENT ANOTHER MOVE/SET!!

I also liked how you did a few legeaters throughout the videos -- they were somewhere between original and crispy. I'd like to see some legeater moves, like quantum legeater!!

Sorry if a lot of the requests seem really ridiculous. I tend to ask too much -- but I don't think this is, for you ;)

EDIT: I also really liked the chainsaw massacre(?) attempt -- was that the last video? I like how you put it in even though you didn't hit it. Put in more crazy moves you haven't hit YET

grek
Fearless

Post by grek » 07 Apr 2005 02:05

I think Jorden posted once that he hit Whirring Swirl on his flipside...
András Horváth

Anz
Anssi Sundberg

Post by Anz » 07 Apr 2005 02:59

Nice that you hit my request Jorden! And even put it in the very beginning of the shred part of the video :P
In this vid I noticed more shuffle. That's good, keep at it.
That Pdx Mofly did not look clean :( But it's absolutely a veeery sick trick.
All the fearless part are very cool in your every video.

Good work.

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 07 Apr 2005 03:49

ShredOnLawn wrote:The juggling was lame. Just cut to the shred please.
or at least an awesome battle scene where you and some other shredder are shooting fake fireballs at each other. just not juggling.

;)
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa