Just moved to WA

For the new people coming into the sport, you can ask your questions in here.
brent
Circle Kicker

Just moved to WA

Post by brent » 21 Nov 2012 10:26

Hey everyone,

I just moved to Lakewood, WA, and I'm wondering if anyone gets together around here for footbag? I'd be down to travel a little if that's what it takes to meet some other players. I've been playing casually for about the past 6 months, but, I just bought my first pair of Lavers (mostly playing barefoot until now) and I'm ready to step up my game a little bit. Anyways, I'd love to hear from some local players and hopefully find some people to kick it with. Peace.

rjadamson
Multidex Master

Re: Just moved to WA

Post by rjadamson » 21 Nov 2012 16:54

How far are you willing to travel?

Rain City Shred is certainly active in Seattle. We typically play two or three times a week. We organize our sessions by sending out a (usually) weekly email. There are some players in the Tacoma and Olympia areas you may be able to hook up with... but I'm not sure any of them are active.

Send me your email address and I'll add you to the email list.

brent
Circle Kicker

Post by brent » 21 Nov 2012 20:44

Seattle is definitely a distance I'm willing to travel. I'm probably nowhere near the skill level you're all at, but, as long as you guys are ok with a newbie then I am in. Thanks for the reply!

Kenar
Hack Fiend

Post by Kenar » 04 Feb 2013 22:32

Some of us are still kicking in Olympia. I kick almost every day. You're welcome to join me sometime, Brent. I'm trying to set a session up with Alex Zerbe, also from Olympia, sometime in the near future.