To obtain the ultimate stall!

For the new people coming into the sport, you can ask your questions in here.
Si_iS_High
Shredalicious

To obtain the ultimate stall!

Post by Si_iS_High » 18 Dec 2012 12:17

One must remember, the footbag is our friend. Not our enemy. Footbags come in many ranges but preferbly if I wanna stall the fuck out of a bag I go with a sand-bag or wet the footbag with my sweat.

Ok the fundamentals of the stall. Here's an example I'm sure a lot of ppl haven't thought about. It's like a cricket ball.. You go down with it to absorb impact. Now don't be jumping and jiving just yet as there is still gravity to deal with and between me and Newton we have shit sussed.

the ideal place for the hacky sack to land is just before your toes; the Shammy area as some Dr's may point out.

I'm working on a new Footbag move called the Indian Hurricane Blast.. it's like one toe stall then you make it go round your head and land on the opposite foot. But like I'm saying you don't wanna try something too hard in case of ruining your groin muscle and the mrs won't be happy bout that one bit!

Ultimate Stall can hypnotise the greatest of shredder, something Mr Bloughski totally didn't understand the majestic beauty which is "THE ULTIMATE STALL!"
Simon Hughes

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Re: To obtain the ultimate stall!

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 07 Jan 2013 22:59

Indian Hurricane Blast? Well, at least you admitted that you're high.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

Si_iS_High
Shredalicious

Re: To obtain the ultimate stall!

Post by Si_iS_High » 30 Jan 2013 02:00

Simon Hughes