Ianek's freestyle move list (with videos)

For the new people coming into the sport, you can ask your questions in here.
ianek
BSOS Beast

Ianek's freestyle move list (with videos)

Post by ianek » 08 Mar 2014 07:27

http://modified.in/footbag/moveslist/

Hi freestylers, here is another tool for players to use, especially beginners/novices/intermediates. I made a list of moves which I think all players should know about. Pretty much all concepts are covered and moves are listed under specific categories. Most of what’s not listed is a combination of those moves, so some complex and difficult tricks are missing but advanced players can figure them out by themselves. Players can get inspired by those moves to get a better variety in their game or push themselves to create their own combinations of concepts.

All moves has a video of myself doing the trick in 2 different views + slow-motion (kinda low quality, but I filmed those 6 to 8 years ago), and most of those have a second video (high speed), which is Kevin Regamy’s project from Worlds 2010, it features players like Norek, Anssi Sundberg, Damian Gielnicky, Tina Aeberli, myself, Manna Mpepo, Chad Devlahovic, Jay Boychuk, Nick Landes, Ken Somolinos, Marco Hartig, Tuukka Antikainen, Phil Morrison, Jim Penske, Takumi Ozawa, Szymon Kalwak.
Last edited by ianek on 14 Jan 2015 14:05, edited 2 times in total.
Ianek Regimbald

ianek
BSOS Beast

Re: Ianek's freestyle move list (with videos)

Post by ianek » 14 Jan 2015 14:04

Here is the updated website of my video move list, thanks to Allan Haggett. As I said last year, quality of videos is not that good, but I think they are better online than on my hard drive. My main objective here was to CATEGORIZE tricks properly. I’m still using a handful of ‘’descriptive system’’ names like: axle (gyro toe), whip (reverse whirl) and twist (reverse swirl), simply because those didn’t really have a nickname.

http://modified.in/footbag/moveslist/
Ianek Regimbald