TOFUSHRED2 - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, July 1st, 2006

Post your tournaments, events, destinations and regular local sessions.
ianek
BSOS Beast

Post by ianek » 30 Jun 2006 07:39

i'm not sure about going, because i need to work friday night and sunday morning.

what is the schedule for Saturday?
Ianek Regimbald

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 30 Jun 2006 14:09

AHHH!
There was a nasty storm today and it cut out our phone line so the 613-841-7624 number is not working, we can't receive any calls until it gets fixed so if you need info call Dans cell at 613-866-9366, or Riaz at 613-863-RIAZ

Saturday, people will be arriving at the war memorial at 11am and the whole day will probably be spent there, and then closer to the fireworks at 10 we'll decide to go over to the quebec side for the fireworks like last year or just watch them from ontario.. but footbaggers will be at the war memorial starting at 11 all day.
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!

skankin
Multidex Master

Post by skankin » 30 Jun 2006 17:32

okay,

so here's the plan for me... tomorrow morning i'm leaving sherbrooke at 7:15 , and with marc and nick we'll be leaving around 10. i'll have everything needed like I said. So prepare your stomachs for some of Matt's mushroom stew.

james
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by james » 30 Jun 2006 21:30

Sorry guys, I'm out for a while cuz of my wrist. This was one tourney I really wanted to come to, but not being able to shred will bring me down too much (as if it isn't already :().
I hope you guys have a great time, party hard and shred harder.

peace.
James McCullough

Pengu
think pink

Post by Pengu » 03 Jul 2006 07:01

This was a very nice jam. Thanks to Seath for the minimal effort put towards making it happen, and everyone for making it so much fun. Thanks to Matt for the ride up for us and taking the responsibility of driving. Thanks to JP for providing some of the fun we enjoyed beyond footbag.

Footbag events are the best. Good friends, good shred, good locale, good weather... what else can you ask for? We even made $17.84. Great weekend guys! I hope to see you all again sometime!

Love,
Tom and Peng
Pengpeng Du

Sidi||TOFU
Shredalicious

Post by Sidi||TOFU » 06 Jul 2006 00:08

Thanks to everyone for coming out :) It was nice to get tips from those who attended! :) ! :) Thanks for the bag peng, it's perfect :) And we appreciate all those who endured the outlandish attack at the War Memorial from a certain oppressor of freedom! It was foolish to compare playing footbag at the War Memorial to pissing on someone's grave! I wonder if the same man would compare playing footbag at the War Memorial to ACTUALLY PISSING ON THE WAR MEMORIAL ON CANADA DAY!!! http://www.canada.com/globaltv/national ... 45c568212f :lol:
Riaz Sidi -- This post was brought to you by the good folks at TOFU: The Ottawa Footbaggers United