TOFU

Post your tournaments, events, destinations and regular local sessions.
Laroche
Footbagger.

TOFU

Post by Laroche » 21 Jun 2007 10:47

Anything happening for this? I haven't heard anything, personally...

BUT

A few of us from MTL were thinking to go anyway, regardless if anything is organized or not, because the kicking and and the city were great last year. Just a one day thingy.

Any other takers or interested peeps?

EDIT: For those who don't know, TOFU is Ottawa's Canada Day Jam, and has always been an incredible day of footbag and other interesting things, including some wicked fireworks.
Nicholas Laroche

Pengu
think pink

Post by Pengu » 21 Jun 2007 13:50

I miss you TOFU!

Ryan Seath had posted he was going to be at Montreal but never showed. What's happened to the Ottawa crew these days?
Pengpeng Du

markkkus
Shredalicious

Post by markkkus » 26 Jun 2007 07:26

im ready to go but what happen with this.....i will call you nick to know if we could go together..i leave now near of ottawa...so..give me some news montrealer's...

CautionFragile
BSOS Beast

Post by CautionFragile » 26 Jun 2007 11:26

i lived in ottawa last yr on canada day, i wish i woulve known about footbag back then :? so no one knows if anything is officially going down this yr ?!?

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 26 Jun 2007 13:06

Last years TOFU had to be the most casually planned yet massively succesful event ever!

We need to light Seath's fire again!
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

Skippy!
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Skippy! » 27 Jun 2007 07:36

If someone organizes something from the Ottawa end, even a little bit, I may be down. Otherwise, probably not. TOFU where are you? One second TOFU is a growing shred crew, the next we don't hear anything from anyone remotely in the crew.
dan cyr
Skippy:
Skip Hard
Skip Hard 2: Skip Harder
Skip Hard With A Vengeance
Coming soon. Yippee-kieaye-eh?
Skip-blog

CautionFragile
BSOS Beast

Post by CautionFragile » 28 Jun 2007 05:39

Man I was hoping this would go down soooooo bad :( I miss all my old Ottawa buddies and it would've given me a reason to go visit.

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 09 Aug 2007 16:24

Hey, sorry guys canada day passed by me so quickly! I've been really busy planning my wedding that Canada day turned into a relaxing day at the beach with my new wife and daughter! I'm so sorry I haven't been on here in forever, I kinda put footbag in the back of my priorities closet right beside throwing knives and fishing. But there's good news, Dan Wax and I shred yesterday for the first time in forever and I remember how good it was and I'm going to make a conscious effort to play more.

I've been so busy with so much stuff lately! I'm married now! And I'm And I'm in the process of becoming a cook for the military! AHH. So unfortunately I'm leaving town, possibly as soon as September. I'm also playing Football! (soccer) and I scored last Sunday hah! Anyways, even though I have absolutely no free time, I'm still going to try to schedule in some footbag here and there. I'm starting to miss it.
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!