Footbag At WEMF?

Post your tournaments, events, destinations and regular local sessions.
mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 24 Jul 2008 11:36

I reaaally don't like it when MC's call out reload/rewinds, it's just them trying to steer shit too much, they should just let the DJ do his job. Also, I am growing to realize that I only like a tiiiiny percentage of MC's, and that I really dislike the toughguy asshole type.

MC Tali KILLED it though!!! Oh man, that was on the stage right outside our tent area, I just wandered over and got sucked into her charm and amazing delivery.

It feels like MC's just want in on the DJ's glory, you know? (the sucky ones I mean)

As for upcoming events I am FOR SURE going to SUPERNOVA! wooo!

I have been to a handful of parties thrown by these guys and they are always the happiest and funnest dance parties with SICK beats.

At WEMF I ran into Lori, the girl half of those promoters whom I had met previously through Josh at another party, and I stopped her and told her that I had had lots of fun because of her and thanked her. Then I got a sweet hug because she's like that. haha

I don't think I made a big enough deal about this part though.....

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME TO WEMF JOSH!!!!!!!!!!

I would not have been able to go, by any means, without you and your greatly appreciated generosity!! :D

Danny, supernova would be definitely fun enough to be worth traveling to Toronto for. You could even crash at my house and make a shred thing out of it, we could fire up the footbag posse and all that.

Footbag! Dance parties! :D
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

Pancake Flogger
Multidex Master

Post by Pancake Flogger » 25 Jul 2008 13:02

I love D&B and house. Any shows with those styles would be ideal.

I have no clue what Supernova is, but I'm going. That's all there is to it.
Toronto is a perfect distance by the way. I'll actually be living there by September, so depending on when this thing is, it might not be any distance at all.

YESSSSSSSS

Oh, and MC Tali was sending shivers down my spine. I fell in love with her on Friday night and on Saturday with Marcus Intalex...I can't even think of proper words for it.
Last edited by Pancake Flogger on 25 Jul 2008 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
Danny Murphy
Working On: Stepping, painless whirls?

Biter
Circle Kicker

Post by Biter » 25 Jul 2008 22:39

Wemf was so much fun, I'm really happy we got to meet up with Josh and Tom, awesome time hanging out with you guys!

btw, I totally agree, that renegade stage near the water place was sick!
Sam O'Donnell

Johnny
Post Master General

Post by Johnny » 26 Jul 2011 17:12

bump

I will be in attendance this year, was wondering if I was the only one.
Johnny Suderman

janis
Post Master General

Post by janis » 27 Jul 2011 11:14

Seems redic awesome, I might make it out there, will depends on travel stuff though. I'm staying just outside of Hamilton right now...

Johnny
Post Master General

Post by Johnny » 14 May 2012 19:04

Any wemfers this year?
Johnny Suderman