Anyone gonna be at the DNC tonight? Denver Hackers?

Post your tournaments, events, destinations and regular local sessions.
DonC
Shredalicious

Anyone gonna be at the DNC tonight? Denver Hackers?

Post by DonC » 28 Aug 2008 12:27

I know this is last minute but, I'm gonna be protesting b. Hussein's speech tonight outside Coor's Field, and I would be totally down with forming a hack circle with anyone who's gonna be there. (even libs)
Let me know!
Donald Cliff

brian relly
fan-tas-tic

Post by brian relly » 28 Aug 2008 12:49

die.

edit: but get the fuck out of my city before you do
esteban barnez
myspace.com/rawcakes
david wrote:I was just sitting here surfing and my mom looks over my shoulder. I had to jab down the down key real quick so she wouldn't see that topic title and question me about what kind of site I was going on.

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 28 Aug 2008 12:56

This is the weirdest thread ever.

Also, I didn't know morons like this existed, neat!
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

DonC
Shredalicious

Post by DonC » 28 Aug 2008 13:05

You guys seriously wouldnt kick with me just cause i'm from a different political party then you? Wow.
And you think the right wing doesnt have an open mind.
Oh well, solo hacking is cool too.
PM me if you change your mind.
McCain 08!!!!!
Donald Cliff

ted
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ted » 28 Aug 2008 13:07

Barnes is such a Lib.

Donald, what exactly are you protesting against?
Theodore Anderson

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 28 Aug 2008 13:12

I don't give a shit if you've got a different political affiliation (in fact, I don't even give half of one shit about politics) I just think the concept of hacking at a protest is fucking stupid.

Also, I'd really rather not have my beloved sport associated with any of this.
Tom Mosher

DonC
Shredalicious

Post by DonC » 28 Aug 2008 13:40

If we were protesting killing whales or some other far left cause I am sure you would be fine with kicking the hack around.
It's not going to be a HUGE in your face protest I just want to raise some awareness about the other side of the issues.
I want to make sure both sides are heard tonight. I'm not going to scream at dems who walk past me that b. Hussesin is a radical muslim (although he DID attend a muslim school, look it up people) I'm just going to be talking to people about Future President McCains views on some of the most important issues facing our GREAT nation today. I am positive I will convince at least a few dems to join the McCain team. I am postitive about that.
Donald Cliff

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 28 Aug 2008 14:26

lol.

I'm going to sleep in the easternmost part of my room tonight just so I can be as far away from this as possible.

Don't you think it's kind of ridiculous to protest at the democratic convention when the republican convention is in like a week? People will obviously hear both sides.
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 29 Aug 2008 05:39

Isilwar wrote:Don't you think it's kind of ridiculous to protest at the democratic convention when the republican convention is in like a week? People will obviously hear both sides.
Yeah, I think that was what I was getting at.
Tom Mosher

Frank_Sinatra
Avenging Disco Godfather

Post by Frank_Sinatra » 29 Aug 2008 11:29

DonC wrote:You see I am what is known as an "Internet Troll"
Don't waste your time on this guy. He's trying to bait you.

I know, I know... there's that part of your brain that's saying "I just wish to calmly correct his misunderstanding so that perhaps he will be less douchey, and thus the forum will be more pleasant." Hit that part of your brain with a hammer.

Tsiangkun
Post Master General

Post by Tsiangkun » 29 Aug 2008 12:06

Quite frankly, any adult knows the other side.

The republicans have shown us everything they believe in over the last 8 years. They divide us on small issues so they can have the power in government to fuck us all.

End of story.

Chase
Shredaholic

Post by Chase » 29 Aug 2008 15:08

I think the stupidity is less in party divides, and more in the fact that you are "protesting" something that is not only a constitutional right, but also an ingrained part of our beloved democratic political process...

If you were protesting something that is a legitimate crime, I may have considered kicking with you were I in the area, and you weren't actually insane... ooo that sounds like Hussein, maybe me using that word, and that guys middle name will tie us both to terrorism...

i'm going into hiding, the man will never find me!

allahu ackbar

edit: oh yeah, and this thread should be moved to the kicking circle before it sparks an actual conversation and our sport starts losing integrity...
Chase Card-Burns

habitat
Post Master General

Post by habitat » 29 Aug 2008 15:47

Chase wrote:edit: oh yeah, and this thread should be moved to the kicking circle before it sparks an actual conversation and our sport starts losing integrity...
O RLY?
James Randall

DonC
Shredalicious

Post by DonC » 29 Aug 2008 22:27

Hey guys, just reporting back-- I had an absolute blast at the DNC- i barely had time to kick I was so busy flexing my first amendment rights to protest B. Husseins speech.

You dems had a great convention- but watch out it's future president McCain's turn now. I of course welcome any and all dems to come and protest there it's your right. But be respectful after all he is a war hero.

Peace!
Donald Cliff

ted
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ted » 31 Aug 2008 16:41

he DID attend a muslim school
Yeah, Muslims do suck but I am going to Minneapolis to protest hurricane Gustav anyways.
Theodore Anderson

DonC
Shredalicious

Post by DonC » 01 Sep 2008 17:53

Gustav is screwing up the RNC but that's no reason to protest it!
Donald Cliff

iandoig
Hack Fiend

Post by iandoig » 06 Oct 2008 17:12

bro i wdve kicked with u there if i read this thread earlier. im voting for obama but i wdnt have given a shit. im from colorado springs but im in denver ALL the time. i didnt go to the DNC but i wish i did
icosidodecahedron

iandoig
Hack Fiend

Post by iandoig » 06 Oct 2008 17:15

nvm dude. fuck john mccain in the eye. its HIS turn??? what about the last EIGHT FUCKING YEARS of a republican in office? keep kickin. but i dnt like the fact that were threadin political shit on this site.
icosidodecahedron