Open ended invitation to all footbaggers - Coos Bay Oregon

Post your tournaments, events, destinations and regular local sessions.
xsisbest
Shredaholic

Open ended invitation to all footbaggers - Coos Bay Oregon

Post by xsisbest » 29 Apr 2011 20:44

Just wanted to throw this out there to anyone wanting to spend a little time on the Oregon coast.. I have 2 spare bedrooms as well as a hide-a-bed, 2 couch's and plenty of room in general for any and all who would want to come hang out and shred for a weekend (or week), or just passing through. The only time I've been able to kick with anyone better than myself (and that's not saying a whole lot lol) was at the US championships and I'm dying to feed off the energy of other footbaggers again. It's a beautiful spot almost dead center of Oregon on the coast with tons of great shredding spots. PM me anytime; I'm on the forums daily watching videos and soaking in all the talent as I try and improve. My 38 year old body does pretty good after I get the creaks out :P I also work for a school and am very interested in seeing how many people would be down for putting on a demonstration for the kids as there are alot of them that play "hacky sack"during lunch and breaks and probably would take it to the next level if an event like that was to take place. Anyway, hopefully I'll get some visitors. The wife and I are extremely laid back and would love to play host to anyone passing by. I'll provide the grub and shelter and i'll even do a load of laundry if needed :D

Larry Workman
A dream becomes a goal when action is taken towards it's achievement

xsisbest
Shredaholic

Post by xsisbest » 21 Jan 2012 12:09

This offer still stands year round. Looking forward to hosting the best athletes in the world "FOOTBAGGERS!"

rjadamson
Multidex Master

Post by rjadamson » 28 Jan 2012 20:07

I'm obviously not better than you but would like to inquire about setting something up in the coming months. I've been thinking about it since the U.S. Open, and since Aaron Orton's awesome jam last December.

Maybe as spring rolls around and the weather starts to warm up we can get the ball rolling on this.

Kenar
Hack Fiend

Post by Kenar » 24 Feb 2012 23:23

Hey Larry ... my wife and I might be intested in coming down for a weekend sometime. That way, you wouldn't be the oldest dog in the circle.

Ken Moller

worldbound
BSOS Beast

Post by worldbound » 12 Mar 2012 21:53

I am new to the sport, not that great, but I travel a LOT. I will take this offer when I have free time. I will let you know at least two weeks in advance. In exchange I can offer to record, and edit a video of you and anyone in Oregon =P That is all I really have to offer. My vids aren't great, but I really enjoy the whole recording/editing process.
Mike Green
footblog
kicking since Mar 27, 2011

xsisbest
Shredaholic

Re: Open ended invitation to all footbaggers - Coos Bay Oreg

Post by xsisbest » 19 Sep 2012 16:41

Mathias Blau just stayed with me for a week and I have to say it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had. Not only is he an amazing footbagger but he is an incredible person and a joy to hang around. Hopefully someday he will make a return visit.
If anyone else is interested, just give me a private message and I am more than happy to accommodate or make arrangements for you. I feel more than ever that we are a family and for family.. my door is always open!

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 21 Sep 2012 06:46

Just wanted to say that I think its very cool that you do this. I hope I can one day take you up on this. It'd be especially cool if there were like, 2 out of towners there at the same time. More shred and more hanging out.

xsisbest
Shredaholic

Post by xsisbest » 21 Sep 2012 22:50

Thanks Ken! It would be an honor to have you stay with us :D And yes, the more the merrier!