In Spain for the year

Post your tournaments, events, destinations and regular local sessions.
Matt
Post Master General

In Spain for the year

Post by Matt » 20 Nov 2011 08:43

Any active footbag scenes in Spain?

I just moved to Málaga (from the US) in October to teach English here for the academic year. I've been playing footbag on and off for several years and got back into it especially in the last 2 years or so. I'd like to meet up with players around the country if there are any, i don't mind traveling to see some new places as well. If anyone is nearby (in andalucía) that would be ideal. Or I could always try to find a cheap ryanair flight to other destinations in Europe that are especially active. Hope to hear from you all soon!

Todavía se juega el footbag aquí en españa?

Que acabo de mudarme a Málaga (desde los EEUU) en Octubre para enseñar el Inglés durante el año escolar. Ya he jugado al footbag esporádicamente durante muchos años, y en particular había estado jugando mucho antes de venir aquí. Me gustaría conocer a la gente española que juegue al footbag, si hay, y también tengo ganas de ver más del país entonces no me molesta tener que viajar para jugar. Sí hay unos que jueguen en Andalucía, sería ideal por supuesto. Además, siempre se puede encontrar vuelos bien baratos en Ryanair, para viajar por europa. Pues escríbame por favor!
Like every man of sense and good feeling, I abominate work
-Aldous Huxley

keko
Shredalicious

Post by keko » 20 Nov 2011 14:16

Hey Matt, I sent you a PM.

I think that there are no footbag players in Andalucia, but in Madrid we are about 5-6 active players, so we can meet when you can.
Sergio Hernández (Keko)

Challenge me!

Bigfoot_bag
Shredaholic

Post by Bigfoot_bag » 21 Nov 2011 05:42

Hi matt, the same of keko, u have a pm.

keko is a fucker!!! he never pass for the fucking spanish forum. I thought that i was alone in the forum.