Jeremy's multi-6 room organization

Post your tournaments, events, destinations and regular local sessions.
strumpfm
Shredalicious

Jeremy's multi-6 room organization

Post by strumpfm » 16 Jul 2004 16:01

sorry for the mass posting, but it was easier than pm'ing everyone who reserved a spot in the room. the official word from yeves is that we still have the 6 rooms. there is one slight hangup: since we do not have the entire multi-8, two people have already payed for rooms with the understanding that there will only be 6 people staying in the other 6 rooms of the multi-8. it is not fair to them to be forced to stay with more people than they expected, so officially we only have 6 spots for people. this is really unfortunate, and i feel horrible that this was not cleared up much, much earlier (it could have been done months ago).

so here's the bottom line from yeves: the first 6 people to pay for a spot in the room ($243 canadian, ~$190 us, ? for new zealand and slovak). here is the link to pay for a spot: http://www.prokicker.ca/eng/brendan_erksine.htm. yeves told me that there is room in another multi-8, and other spots available, so check out http://www.prokicker.ca/eng/w2004_lodging.htm.

hopefully no one is already travelling and gets impossibly stuck by this situation. if you have any questions, comments, or problems, please pm me or call me (my phone number is in my footbag.org profile). i know there are other rooms available (matt cross said he has space, the other multi-8 rooms available) so hopefully none of us gets really screwed by this hangup.
Mike Strumpf

strumpfm
Shredalicious

Post by strumpfm » 16 Jul 2004 19:29

okay, it looks like the 6 rooms were taken. check in time is 4 pm on the 26th but the freestyle check in is scheduled from 11am to 2 pm.

i don't know who all has the rooms, i guess we'll find out in a week or so. i know i'm not getting in until the 27th, so hopefully i can still stay in my room. i guess i'll find out about that too!
Mike Strumpf

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 16 Jul 2004 23:30

Actually I emailed the two people and they both said it was ok for us to have more than the 6 people...

It sounds like a bit of a shambles - sorry.

hacksterbator
Washed-Up Child Star

Post by hacksterbator » 17 Jul 2004 09:48

okay, i just found out about this whole thing about 5 minutes ago. since i didn't get up on that link and didn't reserve one of the rooms to my self i take it i now have no place to stay. am i super fucked here or what? help?
A.G.

Posi-Cole
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Posi-Cole » 17 Jul 2004 11:19

I don't get it.. since when were you guys only putting 6 guys in 6 rooms?

I thought the understanding from the multi 8 from the geto go was that many people were going to be crammed into the rooms?

Hopefully this all gets sorted out ...
Cole Hobson

HackyRichard
BSOS Beast

Post by HackyRichard » 17 Jul 2004 16:35

According to an email I got back from Yves about 4 hrs ago now:
There is one room booked and it is by Mike, the other five still have to be paid for.
Richard Pearce

strumpfm
Shredalicious

Post by strumpfm » 19 Jul 2004 14:35

i must appologize for me saying it's all full. i misread an e-mail from yeves, and was totally wrong. y'all probably got the same e-mail i did saying that there are still three unpaid rooms.

sorry again. i was hoping to solve confusion, not add to it.
Mike Strumpf

qphox
Bullshit Detector

Post by qphox » 19 Jul 2004 16:13

I'm staying with Matt now. :)
- Kevin R.

F = G*((m1*m2)/r^2)

Know thy enemy.