Paradon Swirl

Need help? Find someone else who's had the problem or ask about it in here.

Moderator: Muffinman

zachatree
Happy Hippy Hoffa

Paradon Swirl

Post by zachatree » 16 Feb 2005 15:38

Paradon Swirl
TOE >> OP OUT [DEX] > SAME OUT [DEX] > OP SWIRL [DEX] > OP CLIP [XBD][DEL]

im really close i kinda figared out this so far, un like a normal paradon haveing the support leg down u have to jump from it and at a pefect timeing, i really havent figared out the timeing yet, i think thats my problem. right now im feeling that right as i go in to the second dex if i jump and do the dex alittle opener and then go for the swirl i get it, but im still not geting it, close tho. soo close.

help plz? anyone.

jon
Foosebag God

Post by jon » 16 Feb 2005 16:00

I really like this trick. I find it easiest to hit by starting the paradon at or a tiny bit after mid time. Just whip the leg around while at the same time start to jump off your supprt leg. As you clean the first paradon dex and drop into the butter perform the swirl as soon as you finish the butterfly dex. The idea kinda being all the dexs take around the same time to perform and are spaced out evenly as the bag falls. Hope that made some sense.
Jon's FootBlog
MSN: jon.haber@gmail.com
"It was clean enough to be thin..." - Andrew W.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 16 Feb 2005 23:53

The thing that made this trick consistent for me was dropping my set foot to the floor as fast as possible. I also think/focus more on the swirl than on the paradon... the paradon just kinda takes care of itself. But yeah, my first tip, that was the key for me.

Shredster
Flower Child

Post by Shredster » 17 Feb 2005 00:22

I just hit this move...

You can download it off of "geocities.com/zorryan"

Its the last page on the videos.

If you slow mo it in movie maker or something, maybe you can get a tip out of it...

I don't really know how I hit it...but I did figure out something that helped me with almost any move...

Focus on the last component most. Just like Ken said. I really became aware of this "theory" when I was drilling dlos. I focused on my legover more than my mirage.
Chris May
Paradox=((5N^x^p)-54000aph^np)/adds
Its just about that confusing...