Nuclear

Need help? Find someone else who's had the problem or ask about it in here.

Moderator: Muffinman

mahhkohh
Flower Child

Nuclear

Post by mahhkohh » 27 Jun 2005 11:32

Nuclear
CLIP > SAME OUT [PDX][DEX] >>
http://hood.012webpages.com/_videos/Nuclear.wmv

hi everybody

i´ve tried a nuclear set today...i even got it,but ass i looked on my tricklist on .org i realised that i made this dex the wrong way,i made a paradox mirage set,if u say so...but nuclear is reverse mirage...isn´t it?
does this makes any difference?is this a nuclear anyway...if not,what is it then?

forgive my dumbness...help would be nice
come get your mÃcrÖ¶ bag today
buy one of my bags and help finance my guitar lessons :)
mäcrö hartig

bigdirtyfoot
Sloppy

Post by bigdirtyfoot » 27 Jun 2005 11:43

That is a quasi set.
David Wilder

NC Aliens.

ted
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ted » 27 Jun 2005 11:43

Reverse nuclear = paradox miraging set (not quite the same as quasi as some have called it).

A paradox miraging mirage = quasi blur.
Theodore Anderson

Senor Grommet
Post Master General

Post by Senor Grommet » 27 Jun 2005 12:38

i am working on this set. Can someone good at it please post some tips, specifically on how to dex the bag properly with the leg, how to prep for the butterfly or other component (footwork) after the dex has been completed? Also, when I try nuclear set, the back of my support leg gets scraped up by the laver of my dexing leg. Does this happen to other people and is there a way to prevent it or minimize the pain?
My name: Jeremy Mirken, AKA Chocolatey Shatner, AKA jerk enemy rim.

I kick it with trunk chef elf and liz luck key my.

ted
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ted » 27 Jun 2005 13:08

Turn your hips way into the set.
Theodore Anderson

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 27 Jun 2005 21:05

This guy I know who doesn't freestyle very much can do this set, but nothing out of it yet (maybe if he played more!). He just goes really fast. For his quantum set he sets plants then does a really fast high dex.

smpdustin15
Multidex Master

Post by smpdustin15 » 27 Jun 2005 21:32

i used to laugh about the cutts on peoples leg from nuclear cause my dex was alot higher and i never cut mine. But then my nuclear got better and i bleed sometimes karmas a bitch eh.

My tip for nuclear would be to try to set the bag as straight up as you can and twist rapidly and hop backwards on your support leg. I dont really think of it as a paradox atomic it doesnt feel the same i dont think. Its like a falling down atomic ish kinda movement. Maybe a post of two from Vandall could teach us how to duck it good cause damn that hurts.
Dustin Yanofsky

ted
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ted » 28 Jun 2005 07:59

practice neo sets.
Theodore Anderson

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 28 Jun 2005 08:05

The thing I find that helps me most with nuclear sets is making sure I set the bag before starting the dex. Otherwise I hit it with my support leg or my dexing leg - but if I think set>dex I usually get a good set out.

shreddaily
Flower Child

Post by shreddaily » 28 Jun 2005 10:22

Funny I ussualy think the exact opposite. I think of it like a swirl set, where I realy catch the bag, then I get all my body weight over the bag and set and dex almost at the same time. Its probably because I'm not as fast as MR o'wheel. Can't trust those Irish men.

Jdigges
Flower Child

Post by Jdigges » 16 Jul 2005 07:40

i find that if you use a lead up Grommet, that you can do the nuclear dex easier. If your good at Legbeaters, thats the perfect trick to lead up to it. The only nuclear move i've hit was matador, and i've onyl done it a few times.
Josiah Digges

Embassy Footbag Crew

dyalander
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by dyalander » 06 Sep 2005 18:44

The set dex thing Jeremy mentioned sounds right to me, I've never kicked my support leg on the set and i thinnk the reason may be either because i have skinny chicken legs, or because i keep my ankle kinked/in clipper mode till just before i plant it so it sits just behind my support knee as the dexing leg clears the bag. Also really throw you hips into it, making it hippier will reduce the foot speed transfering some of the motion into the hip and knee so your foot may not swing as far and thus will aviod your support leg or at least not hit it so hard.
Who wears short shorts?
Dylan Govender.