Ethnic cleansing, and the President..

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
HighDemonslayer
Egyptian Footgod

Ethnic cleansing, and the President..

Post by HighDemonslayer » 07 Jun 2006 15:19

Here is a quick quiz, to see who is really sharp.

Who advised the President, in writing, encouraging a policy of ethnic cleansing , in America?

(excerpts below ...edited where indicated, to conceal the authors identity)

--------------------------------
(....)But you can start immediately to eliminate the barely educated, unhealthy and poor segment of our country.(......)

(....)The problem is that their numbers are not only replaced, but increased..by the birth of millions of babies to people who can't afford to have babies.

There i've said it, its what we all know is true. but we only whisper it, (....)

(....)
If current trends continue,soon a majority of babies born, will be born into poverty.
and one half of the country cannot support the other half, no matter how good our intentions.
(....)

(.....)
The middle class taxpayers will go along with this plan because it will mean fewer dollars for welfare.

The retirees will also go along ,because poor people contribute very little to social security.

Our survival depends on upon our developing a population where everyone contributes.

(....)26 million food stamp recipients is more than the economy can stand.(....)

Who was the author?

-n
Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

-----------------------------------
-nathan

Iron Clad Ben
Superior Precision Bionics

Post by Iron Clad Ben » 07 Jun 2006 15:36

If I had 2 guesses I'd say either Karl Rove or Pat Buchanan.

I get the gut feeling there is some great incidence of irony here and it's someone we'd least expect.

MegaFighter_X
Post Master General

Post by MegaFighter_X » 07 Jun 2006 15:49

From my 5 minutes researching, it's something about Roe v. Wade.
John D

wolfpac444
Your Friendly Admin

Post by wolfpac444 » 07 Jun 2006 16:01

Ron Weddington?
Mike Hansen

HighDemonslayer
Egyptian Footgod

Post by HighDemonslayer » 17 Jun 2006 14:19

Correct! The author was R. Weddington, one of the Roe vs. Wade co-counsels.

The letter was to President elect Bill Clinton, attempting to persuade him to get the RU 486 abortion drug "approved".

The letter, in it's entirety, I'll admit, doesn't sound so genocidal, as the excerpts I posted.

But interestingly enough , one of Clinton's first official acts of office was to help to ram-rod (no pun intented) the RU 486 abortion drug.

Weddingtons letter was apparently quite convincing to the president.

Maybe I am to suspicious about stuff like this, but I read into Weddingtons' letter, that he was refering to minorities, as the class that needed to be eliminated.

I will post a link to the Judicial Watch .pdf I have when I find it again.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive/20 ... report.pdf

Ron's letter is at the end of the document.

Maybe more juicy, is the part about "whispering what we know is true."

Where Weddington says that even though he, and Clinton surely agree on the problem, they themselves would condemn a Republican for saying it ,as racist, and evil-spirited.

Now while I hate most Republicans and Democrats alike, it's kind of funny how the Clinton's, and other leftist politicians, have painted GOP 'ers as the next Hitlers-in-waiting while they themselves believe in cleansing mass numbers of "undesirables" from the country.

Though, it is one thing to believe in ethnic cleansing, and another thing to dutifully carry out the foisting of RU 486 on the public.

Maybe I am over-hyping the drug thing. After all ,only a few women have died from the drug.

And abortion is a crucial right, and thousands of women are expendable, if necessary, to preserve that "right".

-n

-nathan

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 17 Jun 2006 15:05

it's kind of funny how the Clinton's, and other leftist politicians, have painted GOP 'ers as the next Hitlers-in-waiting while they themselves believe in cleansing mass numbers of "undesirables" from the country.
Lol at you thinking Clinton and other mainstream Liberals want to cleanse "mass numbers of undesiarables", simply because he signed one way for a specific drug. You're an idiot dude. You read way too far into things.

What other leftist politicians believe this? Stop talking out of your ass. You said yourself the memo sounds worse from the exerpts you gave, so why are we even getting into this? Bush isn't the next Hitler, and neither is anyone else.

HighDemonslayer
Egyptian Footgod

Post by HighDemonslayer » 19 Jun 2006 10:53

Apparently lots of arm-twisting was required, to bring in the drug, that the manufacturer did not even want to sell in the U.S.

You make yourself look like an idiot with almost every post. B. S.

So when I saw that it was you that responded to my last post, I knew (before I even read your post) that I would be accused.....in some idiotic way.

-n

-nathan

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 19 Jun 2006 11:40

You knew you were going to be accused because you're argument has nothing to back it up. Air heads like you float around saying shit like this, and trying to spin it by tying things together and mixing facts and giving excerpts of a particuliar memo. I would have called anybody on it, because it's plain silliness, and you're trying to make this a huge issue, like Clinton's trying to kill the blacks and asians and mexicans and everybody else, when in actuality, nothing is going on.

Fundamentally, why shouldn't people to be able to buy an abortion pill? I would have signed the bill like Clinton did. HDS, why are you against people having easy access to determine what goes on inside their body? Medical procedures for abortions can be dangerous and painstaking, so what's wrong with making it easier if it's already legal?

There is no fucking genocide here. Stop being such a dramatist. People are willfully buying pills for themselves, to prevent a baby from being born. I don't agree with abortion, but I think I shouldn't have a say no what people do with there body.

There is nothing here, HDS. Stop trying to spin it.

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 19 Jun 2006 11:40

Maybe I am to suspicious about stuff like this
You think?

Splint
Angry Hippy

Post by Splint » 19 Jun 2006 13:20

Cunt.
Old Skool

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 20 Jun 2006 08:13

Brad: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BBS: :cry: :cry: :cry: <---me crying, because I completely agree with you. I need a drink now.

MegaFighter_X
Post Master General

Post by MegaFighter_X » 20 Jun 2006 11:41

Brad for the win... LMAO! For soem reason, that seemed apporpriate...
John D

HighDemonslayer
Egyptian Footgod

Post by HighDemonslayer » 21 Jun 2006 15:51

OK so we know Brad would have signed the imaginary bill the that the president signed.

Maybe i didn't dig deep enough, I didn't see that a bill for approval/disapproval ever existed, not that one was required.

A simple pill for a legal procedure is better than a bloody procedure, you are correct.

You guys win.......since you've steered the debate into the abortion "right", rather than the danger of the pill itself.

The idea that pharmecutical be tested, and proved safe , before distribution, is obviously over-regulation.

Monsanto would be proud.

-n

-nathan

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 22 Jun 2006 23:24

You are incorrect in your assessment that the ru486 drug has not gone through a high level of testing. The drug was very controversially banned here by politicians rather than giving that decsion to medical experts and when those laws were changed you can have no doubt that such a controversial drug would not be heavily tested.

Yes it occasionally can be linked to death and other negative side effects - however it's important to take into account that people also die from non RU 486 abortions, that some people live so far away from a hospital or doctor that provides abortions that they die from attempted "home abortions" or they kill themselves because they don't see a way out. It's also important to realise that people die from asprin, from panadol and from many other over the counter drugs.

You've attempted to completely mislead people with this topic and I find that fairly disgusting. By definition a abortion is an "undesirable" so all you've managed to do is give yourself no credibilty when ever you quote and source because people will suspect that you're just quoting things out of context to try and get across your point.

HighDemonslayer
Egyptian Footgod

Post by HighDemonslayer » 24 Jun 2006 11:34

I made it clear that the context of the quote was hidden.

When I look back, i think the whole purpose of my thread, was to make people agree, if only for a second, that "Yes, the president hates minorities....what we believed all along."

But then have the prez actually be Clinton, for the irony part.

In the future, sneaky sources will drip with more irony.

But then again, Jeremy busted me, and disqualified EVERYTHING I will ever do in the future. :(

-n

-nathan