The Ottawa Footbaggers United (ya we are cool)

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Salt
Shredaholic

Post by Salt » 02 Oct 2006 19:48

TOFUSHRED3 is going to be badass, and if it were late july early august I would like it more... I'll probably be moving out mid-august.

We do NEED to find a good place to shred. I was thinking if we can find a tennis court or something somewhere and set up a weekly time. Ryan, thursday/friday night - can you do it? Let me know asap, we'll set up a shred time and work on the weekly time from there.
Cory Shepherdson
Ottawa, Ontario
Beginner Freestyle

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 03 Oct 2006 18:42

Tennis courts are good for the next couple of weeks but then it's going to get too cold! My basement is always free for footbagging, but we should see about an indoor place downtown where we can share the travel distance, and be in a more central spot for new comers/bystanders.

Thursday would be better than friday, i usually work thursday mornings and friday evenings. So tentatively thursday evenings.

We should look into ymca type places but i would really prefer somewhere free. The malls dont work cuz security guards hate physical activity in malls. Maybe a community center or something... We should check out McNabb community center downtown, OR rent out a storefront and have a shred dojo :P
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 03 Oct 2006 18:43

Oh shit! i just remembered, Ottawa U! there's tonnes of awesome spots there, and we can just pretend we're students..
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 22 Dec 2006 21:50

Ok, so the TOFU crew has decided to make the official time and place of the TOFU weekly shred session: 3 PM on Mondays (Like clockwork) at the University Center at Carleton University. It is spacious with plenty of passerbyers. Let's make this a good year for The Ottawa Footbaggers United.

Seath and Daniel are committed. Let's make this dream a reality.

It all begins January 8
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!