Nick "Houdini" Polini

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
boyle
Post Master General

Re: Nick Polini: Operation: DSNY (Don't Suck Next Year)

Post by boyle » 20 Feb 2014 16:18

Nice drill, that rev swirl war. I've done rev swirl>far rev swirl, but never even thought that I could get the full way through that.

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 20 Feb 2014 16:21

Also, did Darwin find that orchid when he was in Chile? The story rings a bell.

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 20 Feb 2014 22:52

Ken and Dan: Thank you both :) I was kinda amazed I could actually do it without killing myself 100 times to try to hit it.

Ken: SO Stoked to shred with you and everyone else at NOLA.

Dan: Darwin's Orchid is native to Madagascar but Darwin sailed around Chile, I'm pretty sure.

Anyway, tonight, my legs were super tired. I drilled every day this week, which mentally feels great :P Physically… Exhausted. But it's worth it. I decided to drill dives tonight. Got pretty far along, which is great! I also had a little fun in the beginning with a new thing I started experimenting with…

Highlights:

:arrow: Diving Osis> Diving Clipper *rpt 5x bs (only hit this drill like 2 times before tonight)
:arrow: Diving Butterfly> Diving Osis *rpt once on each side. Never hit that before.
:arrow: Diving Butterfly> Diving Osis> Ducking Pdx Mirage BSOS bang. Never hit anything like this before. Really happy that Diving feels so much easier now.
:arrow: The "experimental" concept… Um.. so, picture a right foot clipper, then you set the bag and kick to the right with your right leg and come back with the right leg and catch the clipper. Basically Clipper> ss Clipper with a stylee outward kick in between them. I had a whole string with a bunch of these. It reminds me of Cameron Kennedy's "grabs". I want to incorporate it into my game. They're really fun and weren't extremely easy to get the hang of. I managed to hit some cool stuff with it. Like Clipper (Nick Kick)> ss muted Swirl. That was awesome. Then, I had Spinning Clippers and some Far Legovers and some Spinning Butters. Cool concept.
:arrow: Oh yeah… a pretty ridiculous thing I messed with, as well, was similar, but instead of a kick, I did a heel click. Like when you jump i the air and click your heels together and land… yeah, that lol I managed a Clipper out of it and it felt dandy. I tried spinning with it but no go right now. I wanna mess around with more of these. They make me happy and I have never seen anyone do them before. Nick Click? :P

Anyway, that's all folks.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 21 Feb 2014 00:44

Nick Kick and Nick Click! I like it. Can't wait to see them!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 21 Feb 2014 04:46

JP from Canada does a few things with the heal click. Yeah, Darwin spent quite a lot of time in Chile, and the rest of South America. The original idea was a one year sailing, but they spent five years sailing around.

Nice work with diving...good to see you're working on a variety of areas in your game. How is your quantum set?

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 22 Feb 2014 22:57

New video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7ewPFAkgM[/youtube]

Warm weather in between the winter storm last week and the winter storm coming this week, so Jeremy, Corey, and I wanted to kick outside while we had the chance. Jeremy is still trying to get back into footbag, so he didn't really have any parts he wanted to mark in the video, or else I would have included him. He did hit like 8+ Infinities. He said he's going to start doing little drills in his apartment though, and I WILL be bug him to drill if he doesn't ;P I really hope he gets back into it injury-free. He's still got so much potential.

So the video… Well, when I released it, I was happy and when I was stringing for it, I was happy… but now that I watched it a few times, I realize it's not that great. Ok, yeah, I know I should be happy I've come this far, but after watching some old MonsterHack videos that Erik posted, I realized I'm still shit compared to even like 15 year old Penske, or 20 year old Lon, etc… Their strings are still so much better than mine. I'm not going to get too flustered about it, because I did do my best or almost my best. I just need to trust the process. I think I'll fall into a ridiculous game if I just keep playing. I think part of the reason I think I'm shit compared to those mentioned above is because you always see Fearless stuff in older videos I think. I can link AT LEAST 6 Fearless together, but right now, I feel like I just need to get really good at the stuff I'm doing now.

I also started to really not give a shit about ADDs… I decided that I'll just do what's easy for me. Plus, I think some of the stuff I can do is much harder than some 5 ADDs, like Far Reverse Swirl from Clipper.. You see everyone hitting Blurry Whirls but not many hitting Far Reverse Swirls… Because I think Blurry Whirl is so much easier than Far Reverse Swirl.. The ADD system just doesn't do justice for these sorts of tricks.

I don't want to do any double downs yet, really. I'm trying to stay away from Shuffle until I can hit like 50 Ripwalks and 10 Atomsmashers. Not even going to mess with Nukes anymore. Basically, I've narrowed my playing field down quite a bit. I've sworn off some things until I can hit a good goal of the more basic components, like I mentioned above with the 50 Ripwalks etc. So I guess that's why I feel that my shred was lacking something. I even cheated a little for this video, with the Stepping Ducking, but it felt easy at the moment, and I have been drilling Stepping, so I thought I would go for it.

I did like that I showed my unusual freestyle stuff in this more than in other videos.

I think I'm starting to fall into it though. So fingers crossed that it works out and my game looks cool soon with sharp form and good style.

Any critiques are welcomed, btw.

I can't wait to drill again.
Nick Polini

Funblog

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 23 Feb 2014 04:38

I think it gets really hard when we start comparing ourselves to others. You're a great player. You style is fun to watch and with your dedication and practice routine you're only going to get better and better. I'd say don't worry about it too much. A few nights ago I watched Aggressive Grounds for the first time ever and saw 12 year Austin Sparks... He was WAY better than me. I guess our goals are different (I don't really have any) but sometimes you just need to focus on doing YOUR best, developing your own game and you'll come along great.

"Do your best, and forget the rest." - Tony Horton

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 23 Feb 2014 08:34

I think far rev swirl and blurry whirl are about the same level of difficulty. Blurry whirl is just one of the most boring tricks in footbag. Everybody does it though...
Adds are not really something to worry about unless you're doing shred 30, or going for your guiltless/tripless/fearless etc record.

Everyone progresses as different levels, speeds and at different tricks (you're doing a lot of stuff that nobody else is doing). I wouldn't be worried about what Penske and Lon could do in their younger days. The time to worry about is when you're in the same group in the final of a competition...

50 ripwalks also sounds excessive - with 20ish, you're going to get the same results - unless you want to get really good at blurry whirl...

Don't get stressed on your level, you're improving rapidly and remember to do this for fun.

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 23 Feb 2014 09:49

I forgot to talk about adds. I agree 100%with what Daniel just said about them.

And of you want to get to 50 Ripwalks I say go for it! It can only do good things for your control and stamina.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 23 Feb 2014 16:32

Did a run today with your post in mind...started with far rev swirl, finished with a drop on the trick after blurry whirl...

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 23 Feb 2014 20:20

Haha that's awesome, Dan :) And yes, Tony, I agree with both of you. ADDs are whack.

So I played footbag with Nadiah for just a little bit today on our date/hangout. It was fun, but got cold quickly. Not really any highlights, but Nadiah seemed to be doing much better with her Toe delays and she hit Near Pickup several times on both sides, which was cool! I'll post highlights, then the real reason I wanted to post here today.

"Highlight": :P

:arrow: Inward Nick Kick bs (the opposite direction, inspired by Tony, because he thought I was doing them that way at first). I also hit Spinning Inward Nick Kick Clipper bs… which felt WAY cooler than you might think.

Main reason for posting:

Today, I just realized how happy about everything I am right now. My girlfriend, my friends (shout out to Toolan since we're doing the insectivorous plant class a week from today!), my future in Footbag (which I have one seriously way cool piece of news that I found out about the other day.. I won't reveal it until it is complete though, because I always ruin surprises :P not this time), my future career and moving in with Nadiah somewhere where we both find a job, family, just everything man!

Oh and Mike and I got 1 more foot bagger joining us in the insectivorous plant class. Kinda a blast from the past here.. Zach Hoffa is coming too! And we're gonna film/stream a session beforehand. It should be a lot of fun. I also think it will be awesome because we will all get a terrarium and some carnivorous plants for it, but we all said we might also buy some other cool rare carnivores online and we can talk about how our terrariums are doing and stuff.. it will just be a cool little side hobby that we 3 can share, along with footbag. So I'm pretty stoked for the class. And my dad is joining us in the class too :P He's a huge bio-nerd, like us, so of course he wanted in on it.

I also just wanna say that I have a really awesome girlfriend. We have our ups and downs, like any relationship, but we're pretty damn tight and if we stay dedicated, we can make it through anything. Couldn't ask for a better one.

New Crocs work shoes, which should be so much more comfortable than my Nikes, are coming this week in my mail. Looking at a sweet GPS system for Geocaching when it gets warmer. That wetland biologist job said I don't have the necessary experience for what they need, but they are looking at me for an entry level position, which is what I need! My friend is helping me out with that footbag surprise that I don't want to reveal yet and he has just what I need for it. Fucking Lon Smith just commented on my video, saying I have a slow and controlled style, when he is the epitome of "slow and controlled"...

I love this world. It throws it's punches, but it also drops Skittles sometimes. Purely optimistic about all of it right now. But yeah, that's my main reason for posting.

I'm just thankful for basically everything.

Here's to life…
Nick Polini

Funblog

krustykrakk
BSOS Beast

Post by krustykrakk » 23 Feb 2014 20:56

Hey, hey. I want you to know that I noticed something about timing I heard from my feetsies today when doing butterflies that I think will help me earn that $5 funbag ;)
Also, Lon commented on yo shit.
Benjamin J. Babyak

I kick, therefore I am.

Did ya look at it?

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 26 Feb 2014 22:44

Ben, I already told you but I lost it when I saw that picture. I still can't find it :P

So foot and bag… yes, yes indeed..

I've drilled every night this week. It's exhausting but no one gets good by eating cheese puffs and scratching their ass. My drills got much much easier since I started them in the beginning of the month. Though, I'm starting to burn out on them, to be honest. I'm glad a new month is coming soon, so I can choose new drills. Need to keep that flame of interest lit and if I'm doing drills that got boring, even if I can't do them quite well enough to satisfy me completely, then it won't be fun for me. Might keep some concepts from last time, but with new drills/links. I'm looking forward to it. Had some highlights from this week that I kinda didn't have much time to post. But here they are:

Highlights:

:arrow: Spinning Osis> Pdx Drifter *rpt (I would not have been able to hit that before I started the drills. No way in hell. So, I'm glad I can finally get stuff like this.)
:arrow: Messed with Alpine Stepping tonight. Realized that my strong side is great, but my weak side sucks because: a) I don't cushion the initial clipper impact enough and b) When I do get a good set over my head, it turns into a bailed Ducking Osis.. because my feet don't plant quick enough! So glad I realized that. This also made me realize that my spins and gyros don't have enough spring on that same weird weak side. Fixed that which lead me to my next highlight..
:arrow: Gyro DLO> Smear basically BSOS. It slipped off my toe on the final Smear because I was dead tired tonight. I know I can get it later and I will also continue to work on it. I hit the weak one well, though, and that's what I'm happy about.
:arrow: Drill I've been trying since last summer, finally nailed it and it wasn't too hard: Dyno> Twirl> Infinity *rpt
:arrow: Hit both Blurry Drifters and both Blurry Torques the other night, just to see if they got better. I think they did.
:arrow: Pdx Drifter> Pdx Torque bs (This got so much easier. I remember I tried it this summer and I was nowhere close.)
:arrow: Kevin Hogan challenged me to do some Rake> Blink links. Only tried one, but got it. Toe Rake> Far Blink… WHICH REPEATS! I just realized that! I wanna repeat that so bad. I'll get it soon I think. Feels doable.

Progress is showing, slowly but surely. Seriously missing the warmth of summer. Drilling in an attic blows. I feel so cooped up.

Life stuff:

-My Crocs work shoes came today. They're a bit odd, but feel comfortable. Putting them to the test tomorrow!
-Found LITERALLY a dream job being offered in southern Indiana. Not close to any players, but the job was too good to not apply for. Habitat assessment and surveying for Eastern Hellbenders! Hellbenders are these river salamanders that could fit your fist in their mouth and some even a baby's head. It's been a dream job for a long time, one of my favorite herps. But the other night, before I even knew this job was going to be posted, I had a dream that I was lifting rocks in a river, searching for Hellbenders. Premonition? Hopefully! It's only temporary, but it would be an incredible experience, snorkeling and searching for hellbenders… That just sounds too awesome. So hopefully that goes through.
-I also just started this ASMR insomnia whisper therapy. It sounds hokey, but I swear it works. It washes your mind out completely and just pushes you to sleep. Links aren't working on modified right now I guess: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IAddfdL ... -vZ0mTk2NQ
-Might be having a session with some player who will be in Philly this weekend. Hoping they get in touch with me.
-Gotta poop.

Oh, one last thing…

My student of around 3 months, Nathan Bonslaver put out a new video. I was kinda speechless. His form is UGH and his strings are DAAAAAMMMNNN. The kid is a natural. He learns so quickly and I really think he will make his mark in our sport.

Nathan Bonslaver:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... BJfrIwEfu8

Now poop.
Nick Polini

Funblog

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 26 Feb 2014 23:47

You need to invent a trick called Hellbender!

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 27 Feb 2014 09:44

I think hellraiser is alpine blurry merlin. And mind bender is ducking pdx blender. So hellbender could be like a stepping ducking kytrra

That'd be disgusting.

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 27 Feb 2014 21:29

Asmus: I actually did "invent" a trick and I named it "Heelbender" It was about 2 years ago, but it was Blur ending on Heel :P Probably a lame invention, and not really an "invention".

Ken: No words.

So I wanted to jot a bit about the session I just had. An old friend actually popped in on the session tonight. An old friend with a fresh mind. Jackson. We hadn't been on great terms recently, because I just felt that he had been not showing me respect as a friend. Forgive and move on. Regardless, he said he recently found God. Which is honestly such a good thing for him. Some people need that. It showed tonight though. He also said he quit drinking, smoking weed, and is in the process of quitting cigarettes. Jackson was beaming with energy tonight, and it was infectious. His game showed it too. He was all of the sudden stringing much better than he had ever strung before. It was way strange. But I was so happy for him. He basically said he was wasting his life away and he knew he was worth more than that, which he is. Usually, Jackson and I just talk dumb to each other and that's always been fun, but I've never been able to have a real intellectual conversation with him. Tonight, we shredded and talked and talked and shredded. We actually had our first intellectual conversation tonight about religion existing alongside science. If you know Jackson, you know that definitely doesn't sound like him. Usually, you would hear "BONGBONGBONG! POOPNOW! FINGER THE TOILET- PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH! YUM! *satanic voice* FUCKED OFF!!!" Tonight, Jackson was honestly a new man. He wants to start drilling with me now too, so that's going to be cool. Anyway, just an amazing change in him. I'm really happy about it.

Jackson hit his first Pixie ss Mirage, and Ducking Legover tonight, along with some GREAT runs that had me flipping shit.

Not an amazing session from me, but I managed to hit a few things I was happy about.

Highlights:

:arrow: Pdx Blender> Spinning Butterfly BSOS
:arrow: Blurry Whirl> Spinning Whirl> Blurry Whirldrop
:arrow: Pdx Drifter> Pdx DLO bs again
:arrow: Pretty good run with Alpine Legbeater midstring with Pdx Torque BSOS, a Mobius and some other stuff.

The rest was just small stuff, since I wasn't planning on kicking tonight before Jackson asked me to.

Supposed to kick tomorrow with him. I really hope he sticks to his word about wanting to change. I know he can do it.
Nick Polini

Funblog

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 02 Mar 2014 22:51

Hey! This weekend was awesome!

Friday:

I absolutely forget what I did! Family shit, I think! :D

Saturday:

(YESTERDAY!) Date night with Nadiah! :D We just did dinner and a movie but they were both incredible! The best part of dinner was irish green tea, which was some sort of vodka with green tea and blah blah blah la-dee-da. It was beyond awesome! Then the movie! SHIT! HOLY SHIT! I don't often recommend movies I see in theaters, but I MUST this time! Pompeii!!! POMPEII!!!!! You MUST see it! NOW! It was probably my favorite new movie in several years! Like DAYUMMM. If the actual event of Vesuvius's eruption was filmed, then I felt like I watched it in it's entirety. Too good. You have to see it.

Sunday:

(TODAY!) CARNIVOROUS PLANT CLASS!!! Went with Mike Toolan, Zach Hoffa, and my dad. We all had a blast, learned a lot and made some really dope carnivorous terrariums! Mine is sitting next to me right now and it makes me feel more complete than I was without one. I have 2 different cultivars of Butterwort (one I paid extra for which is apparently very rare), 2 cultivars of Pitcher Plants, 2 cultivars of Venus Fly Traps (one is the King Henry with huge mouths, which I have always been trying to find!), and 2 Sundews of the same cultivar. The instructor also gave everyone a pinch of rare Hawaiian Moss. The whole deal is quite exciting.

I have a Pitcher and 2 VFTs in my grandmother's greenhouse right now, so once I get them back, I'll have an even prettier layout. I will post pictures soon. Everything is still small right now, but it will grow bigger soon. So that was a really awesome time. Oh and when we got to the place where the class was held, Lil Nate told me that he actually lived on the same road lol! So he stopped by and said hi to us. That was totally random but awesome. When it gets warm, we're all trying to do a bonsai class there, then shred outside of Lil Nate's place afterward. Anyway, after class, Toolan came back to my place where he, Jackson, and I had a fun session, which was USTREAMed.

Highlights:

:arrow: Blender> Blur bs (not crazy, but I want to do it more)
:arrow: Mike gave me a cool drill which I hit in a few tries.. Ducking Osis> Pdx Whirl *rpt. I like the feel of that one, and might plan on making it a daily drill for this month.
:arrow: Will Digges requested a Weird 1 from us, and mine was Whirling Cloud Kick> op Symp Mirage. Never hit that and it was pretty sweet.
:arrow: Session ender that I was pretty damn stoked on: Torque> Blender *rpt!!! I have wanted to hit this for a very long time.
:arrow: Hit my first confirmed clean flip Symposium Whirling Swirl

Here's a picture of my carnivorous terrarium:

Some of them will turn different colors when it gets warmer and sunnier out. The Scarlet Bell pitchers will get bright red, the Yellow Jacket pitchers will get bright yellow, King Henry VFT mouths will get longer teeth and bright red mouths, rare Butterwort will get lots of pink flowers, etc… Should be quite vibrant by end of spring :D

Footbaggy stuff: I plan on making a new drill list tomorrow! I came a long way with February's drills and I actually stuck with them every day to every other day. Will keep some of the same stuff in them, like Pdx Whirls and Stepping, but I wanna get some Twirls, Blenders, and Atomics in there now. Looking forward to creating it tomorrow after work (if I even have work.. it's supposed to snow like crazy). Anyway, fun weekend. Sucks it's over. I'm still grateful for it though :)

Until next time :D
Nick Polini

Funblog

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 03 Mar 2014 18:42

Back to work today.

Started with an hour delay, which made the day go by faster. I just really wanted to drill after work, and the thought was on my mind the entire day. Watched some videos during my breaks.. Mainly the Gatesman video that Ken made. I love that video. In the beginning of it, he does Spike Hammer> Atomsmasher> Pixie Double Pickup. That Atomsmasher stuck with me all day. I had to finally get good at Atomsmashers.

When I got home, I had some dinner, then drilled. It was a new method of drilling. A method similar to (what I think) Lon's methods were. Only repeating tricks. Repeating tricks is a surefire way to see improvements… because of the numbers. Break 3 and hit 4.. such a good feeling to improve just a little bit by that one number. Also, I remember in the Klouda Manual, Vasek says that it is a true gift to be given tricks that repeat on both sides.. do as many as you can and keep breaking that number (or something like that). So this is my method for the month of March. Setting personal records on tricks. I chose 6 tricks tonight that need improvement. Some of them are carry-overs from last month. I might add 1 or 2 to this list though (possibly the addition of Drifters) next session.

Anyway, I had a lot of great improvement in the first night, which is rare for drills and the like.

Pixie ss Mirage: from 7 to 10!
Blender: from 5 to 7!!! (with bad ass control!) Cracking this egg slowly, but surely.
Pdx Whirl: from 5 to 7 (with bad ass control!)
Atomsmasher: no change, but I hit 5 again and then had one more Atomsmasher afterward but missed the final toe stall! And 5 was so easy to get to this time! It's always been so hard to hit. And I hit 4 a few times beforehand with ease.
Twirl: no change.. but this is when I called my gf because she wasn't busy at that time and she had to get to bed soon. So I didn't try too hard on these or Flappers.

And one observation I made… Evan is great at Stepping Ducking… I am not great at Stepping Ducking… Evan is great at Atomic… I am not great at Atomic… Evan has so much spring in his sets… I do not have much spring in my sets…

Hypothesis: Effortless Atomsmashers are the ticket to getting springier stepping sets and ducking them more easily. So I'm not even going to drill any stepping this month and assume that once Atomsmashers are locked down, stepping will get the trickle over effect and all of the sudden, be so much springier. No use drilling stepping ducking anymore. Tried it several times. I need to go more basic.

More drilling tomorrow. If anyone has comments/questions about my new method, let them be heard. I really think this method is going to work well for me. Can't wait til the end of March to see it all pay off!
Nick Polini

Funblog

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 04 Mar 2014 19:37

Wow, this new repeating tricks thing is working quicker than I had ever imagined. I wish I would have done this a long time ago.

So I went at it again tonight. Amazing improvements!

Pixie ss Mirage: from 10 to 12! And, hot horse shrimp!, my Pixies have noticeably improved too! Ducking them is now easy. and Toe shuffle is like "why was this ever a problem?"
Blender: Still 7… But! I realized that I have been doing Blenders wrong since I've learned them. I attack too quick and try to pull them across into clipper. That is so wrong. Tonight, I realized I have to Set, wait for bag to peak, then do a little jump and turn into it, so the bag lands softly in clipper. And I don't have to set as high as I usually do. I practiced a bunch b2b frozen. That helped out a ton I think. More work on them later.
Pdx Whirl: from 7 to 11!!! I used to set too far out! I finally realized that. Easy to fix :D
Atomsmasher: 5 to 6.5!!!! YES YES YES SO MUCH YESSING. They all were super crazy soft toe delays too, and then the next one just happened, and on and on and on… Like I twitch my legs and boom, Atomsmasher. Man, I'm so hyped on this…
Twirl: Still no change. Did manage to get 5.5 today. Need more turning with these. I will be working it out in the near future.
Flapper: :/ Didn't even try them because my legs were crampy by the end of the session. I think I'm going to move these up in the list, and do them second or first.

Some highlights… very dope highlights:

:arrow: Blur> Skull Smasher bs!!!! I honestly think I can hit Skullsmasher b2b soon. I'm so excited. I also now feel that Alpine Rubberman will be doable within a year for me. The flip atomic duck was the toughest part and now that shit is cake! I'm so pleased to report that :D
:arrow: Mindbender! 2nd one I've ever hit and I got it first try. That new Blender method is the way to go!
:arrow: String with Blur> Smoke> Pixie Shuffle> Atomsmsher b2b> some spins> end on footing other Smoke
:arrow: Pixie Legover> Magellan *rpt> Bunch of Pixie shuffle> accidental (but good form) Fear> string.
:arrow: Easy Smog bs, easy Pixie Whirl bs, easy Smokes bs, easy Pixie Blenders bs, easy Phoenixes bs.. Pixies are now so effortless. It's really all in your support leg.

Damn.. Repeating tricks is seriously the way to go. I didn't even shred much but I already notice crazy improvements in my game, even since last session, and especially since that last video I made. Everything is building up so nicely.

Also, I think I'm going to alternate repeating tricks every week. So this week will be my current list posted above, then next week, I will work on a different set.

Oh and at work today, I got a co-worker into footbag. He got his toe stalls bs and inside stalls bs in boots. I mean, this has happened with plenty of players I find, but never goes anywhere… so only time will tell.

But here's to getting good at footbag before it gets warm!
Nick Polini

Funblog

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 05 Mar 2014 12:40

Great post :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk