annual planetfootbag-meeting 2011 (agenda items)

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
footjam_heger
Egyptian Footgod

annual planetfootbag-meeting 2011 (agenda items)

Post by footjam_heger » 28 Sep 2011 01:06

Dear Footbag-Enthusiasts,

The members of planetfootbag are going to gather for the annual meeting. We will be discussing a wide range of footbag related topics. If you have an item for our agenda or wish that we discuss your feedback/idea (from project ideas to improvements on our products, thank you messages or else) - feel free to send me a short pm via modified. It would be a great pleasure to hear from you!

Enjoy your day and keep shredding!
Flav

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 30 Sep 2011 09:52

One item I'd like to have raised, is the question of PF sponsorship of US events. Event organizers are always looking for prizes, and PF clothing is really cool. I know in the past there was a North American distributor for that sort of thing, but I don't know who to ask these days, or even if PF sponsors events anymore. Any info would be appreciated, or even just communicating to the board that there is interest in the US for PF sponsorships.

footjam_heger
Egyptian Footgod

Post by footjam_heger » 01 Oct 2011 06:25

C-Fan wrote:One item I'd like to have raised, is the question of PF sponsorship of US events. Event organizers are always looking for prizes, and PF clothing is really cool. I know in the past there was a North American distributor for that sort of thing, but I don't know who to ask these days, or even if PF sponsors events anymore. Any info would be appreciated, or even just communicating to the board that there is interest in the US for PF sponsorships.
Hej Ken,
Thank you a lot for this idea. I will put it on the list. We try to become more active in the near future to push the sport in the right direction.
Keep it up.

jaust
Multidex Master

Post by jaust » 09 Oct 2011 07:39

Hey Flavio,

wirf doch mal einen Blick hierauf:

http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.php?t=22623

grüße
michi

mr.alex
BSOS Beast

Post by mr.alex » 09 Oct 2011 15:04

C-Fan wrote:if PF sponsors events anymore
even if it doesn't seem like sometimes, planetfootbag still is active and also sponsors events. this year for example euros and worlds and also austrian champs (still to come). we'll talk about US sponsorship. thanks for your input, keep it coming :)
Alexander Trenner
footbag-vienna - feel the spirit