poll of players who live in NY,NJ,MD,Pa,IL,TX,CT,MA

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
yyz
Multidex Master

poll of players who live in NY,NJ,MD,Pa,IL,TX,CT,MA

Post by yyz » 24 Mar 2012 03:23

I am exploring [/list]of players who line in NY,NJ,PA,MD,CT,MA,TX,IL. this is a info list for a possible upcoming fundraiser To Help generate funds for the IFPA please note no one is going to personally ask anyone who answers the poll to donate anything or give money. we need to show some numbers. please Also lets not inflate the poll.
Last edited by yyz on 24 Mar 2012 10:38, edited 1 time in total.
see ya ted f

yyz
Multidex Master

Post by yyz » 24 Mar 2012 03:24

Dam it what went wrong my poll is not here HELP
see ya ted f

rjadamson
Multidex Master

Post by rjadamson » 25 Mar 2012 00:17

Hey Ted, you should be able to edit the original post of this thread and add in your poll. There is a button in the upper right hand corner of each of your own posts with which you can use to edit them.

Picture:

Once you are in the post creation/editing screen there are a few text fields at the bottom you can use to create the poll. They are next to the "Review and "Submit" buttons while you are reviewing your post.

To make the poll show up properly you will have to add your question ("Will you donate to this fundraiser?") and all of the possible answers (i.e. "yes" and "no") one by one with the "Add option" button before you submit the post itself.

Picture:

If you wish to add all of the target states in your post itself, copy and paste the following green text in for an organized list:

Code: Select all

[list][*]CT
[*]IL
[*]MA
[*]MD
[*]NY
[*]NJ
[*]PA
[*]TX[/list]
I hope this helps!