Where are the Intermediate Freestylers?

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
Kenar
Hack Fiend

Where are the Intermediate Freestylers?

Post by Kenar » 13 Jul 2013 21:24

I ask this because there were only two of us this year for the Intermediate Freestyle event at the US Open in Seattle, and only 4 last year in Portland. There HAS to be more of you out there than this.

So, please don't think you have to be good enough to be in the Open Freestyle level event until you compete -- come on out and get your feet wet in the Intermediate events. You just have to do a routine for 1 1/2 minutes to music.

This old man challenges you all to come out and beat me at the US Open Intermediate Freestyle event in 2014. Oh, by the way, I'm a day away from being 66, and just started competing at 62. I'm not very good, but getting better.

Ryan_Morris
Multidex Master

Re: Where are the Intermediate Freestylers?

Post by Ryan_Morris » 25 Oct 2013 12:28

There's a number of intermediate players (including myself) on the east coast. Unfortunately, it's pretty difficult for us to travel all the way out to Seattle or Portland because we're college students lacking both money and time. Still, I'm really glad to hear there are people of all ages in all parts of the country getting into the sport.
Ryan Morris

PSU crew, ECFU, Michigan Footbag, and counting.

Kenar
Hack Fiend

Re: Where are the Intermediate Freestylers?

Post by Kenar » 26 Oct 2013 22:33

Hope to see you at a tourney someday, Ryan. Keep on kickin' !!