TwoZee's

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Derek
Fearless

Re: TwoZee's

Post by Derek » 22 Oct 2014 11:19

Real G's smash on Apple Ale while listenin' to that gangsta ish. Interesting combo, and I concur, more flip toes. For a "really boppy 45", that was not so boppy. Happy to see ya getting back into the swing of things, and hope the knee isn't too problematic. Wicked stoked to be mettin' ya at NYJ!
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

Zjeezy
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Zjeezy » 24 Oct 2014 14:27

Hey TJ. Whats up man? Hows New Zealand? Is that where you're at now? I will try more avocados in my diet, they are delicious anyway.

Had another session with Anton yesterday afternoon. Both of us were cautious at first because we were tired and sore. But it ended up being a good session. I have some footage from the session. Enjoy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ_q8n0wBYY[/youtube]
zach jahner

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 24 Oct 2014 20:21

Damn, Zach. Awesome shred. Gyro Diving Swirl bs was the shit. I was a big fan of your one save and how you turned it around. It was a save'y Osis> Osis> Gyro Whirl> Pdx DLO attempt. That was heavy. Some dense linkage there too. Enjoyed this thoroughly. Please film more. Also, I'm requesting some footage of Scantron next time too. Glad you guys have been playing.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

Zjeezy
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Zjeezy » 30 Jan 2015 09:44

Soooo NYJ came and went. It was pretty awesome. Anton and I had not ever really hosted anything before, especially so big. I thought it went well. Everyone who came had fun so that's the goal. Shout outs to Cassy, Nick Landes, Anton, Derek, Brian, and Hogan

Since NYJ I have only have a few sessions, but they have been good. One was with Anton and Nick Landes just a few days after NYJ. Nick worked with Anton and I on a few concepts. That and talking with Ianek and a few other players during the jam about footbag theory, watching so many different players style's. I am so hyped on footbag right now. Hoping to get better, and back into footbag shape this year. Maybe even make it out to some events.

This is the latest video I made. Just from a few session in January. I gotta work on making sure the whole player is in the shot, and not cutting off the head. Also flip toe, coming for you Derek!
zach jahner

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 30 Jan 2015 10:35

Your game is looking solid. One of my favourite styles. The beard's great too.

Glad to hear NYJ got you amped! Michigan is one of my favourite footbag scenes and also one of the closest. As soon as the weather is warm and I am unemployed I will be all up in your business.

Tjuggles
Flower Child

Post by Tjuggles » 31 Jan 2015 14:33

Hey homie,

Great shred, glad to see you still kicking. A couple of thoughts:

1. Jealous of your swirls, they look really nice.
2. Do you ever try up/midtime blenders? I ask because it seemed like on the few that you did, you were waiting a bit longer than I would think you should before you start the dex, making it a big race to the stall. I remember Kenzo practicing symp whirl > uptime (almost like simple) blender > rpt...maybe you could try that?

Also, not sure if I answered that last response you posted about me, so just in case, yes I am in New Zealand now, since May of '13 doing a PhD in Applied Linguistics. I will be here for about another year, then head back to Japan.

BUT, I will be in the D from the 31st of March to the 9th of April. I want to shred a lot with the crew!
TJ Boutorwick

"You can do anything" -Greg Nelson