Empty's Footblog - I'm writing agian!

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 26 Oct 2011 19:29

Don't want to be the bad guy here, but I thought it was thin at best, if not "the." The set is fantastic, great height, and I know you can get a clean one off of it. That said, on this attempt in the video, I think you wait too long to throw the barfly, and that's why the dexes are at/below your toes. I know you can hit this cleanly, which is why I'm saving my props until then.

Did the posters above me think it was clean? I think there's more value in constructive criticism that'll lead to Pavel hitting it cleanly, than giving him props on something he didn't hit (yet).

To reiterate: great set, and I look forward to seeing you hit it soon.

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 26 Oct 2011 21:53

the video is a bit too blurry for me to even see the bag. I guessed that, from the timing of the fall of the bag with the speed of how fast he ripped out that barfly, it was a tolerable nemesis.

What I don't see is a blatantly 'the' 2nd half.
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

Empty
Shredaholic

Post by Empty » 27 Oct 2011 09:53

@Ken
Since video quality is not good I can't tell is it clean or not. I watched it frame by frame, and even that has not given result, but I felt it clean, and proper. I could record another one in full hd this time ;) I'm sure that I did this trick, because is not only nemesis I hit. :wink:

Ian Brill
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Ian Brill » 27 Oct 2011 10:37

I thought it looked shoey/toey at worst, and low at best. However, I never thought it looked "the". Oh yeah- props in general. I just found this thread but saw your vids on youtube. Great form and style in general. Love the Alpine Matador!

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 27 Oct 2011 18:56

I also agree.. Not THE, but definitely shoey. You can totally do the dex clean, I know you can. Your Furious set is wicked high too, so I have no doubt in my mind that you can clean it.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

Pasquar
Fearless

Post by Pasquar » 27 Nov 2011 10:47

I agree, a little thin but definitely not THE. The set is beautiful, duck that shit!! :lol:
Nick Pasquarello

Shred on

Empty
Shredaholic

Post by Empty » 03 Dec 2011 06:06

Hi!
I thoufht it would be cool, make a video from every session in December, I know there is a lot videos right now but maybe you will want to see mine as well ;) Let's start!
First Session 03.12.2011

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTNbWSOu ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]

Enjoy!

Empty
Shredaholic

Post by Empty » 08 Dec 2011 12:33

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUUNHmba ... ideo_title[/youtube]

Second December Session

New, nice stuff, I hope you gonna like that ;) Best trick in that video: Nuclear Merlin. I would love to hear some feedback ;). Enjoy!

Pasquar
Fearless

Post by Pasquar » 17 Dec 2011 20:19

Props and a half on.. Well basically everything in that vid haha

Nuclearmerlin was siiiick! quantum double down (don't know the actual name) bsos was My favorite. Also really enjoy your symp reverse whirling game, real clean!

One suggestion tho, I'd try to cut symp mirages out of your game. I know it keeps you guiltless but I can tell its a bail move and I think you can do better,maybe try to substitute flails instead??

Keep it up man, your progress boggles my mind 8O
Nick Pasquarello

Shred on

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 17 Dec 2011 23:10

Dude, your game is looking better all the time. Props on Nuke Merlin. That was sick. I love the Phasing Zipper haha Very creative. And your plasmas rip. Keep it up man.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman