Cass shreds - USO 2023

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Re: Feminine Freestyle ---

Post by C-Fan » 17 Oct 2014 17:27

Fall is as pretty as a top post...

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 18 Oct 2014 11:41

Thanks Ken. I was starting to fear that you didn’t really love me since you never take my top post :P

I played a little today.

Finally hit Frankenstein on my flip phasing (but good swirl) side. I didn’t expect to get that side clean first. I’ve footed the other side a frustratingly large number of times. I’m sure I could’ve done it today but I tweaked my knee trying and decided to give it a rest.

Here’s a couple things I’ve been messing around with.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyN72o7eYzM[/youtube]

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 18 Oct 2014 16:51

Yoooo that was ill. I really like where your head is with trick selection. Neo Drag (?.. I'm gonna watch again in a sec) looked real cool. And absolutely, of course HUGE props on the Frankenstein. Keep Phasing. Phasing Far Dragonosis would be sick.

Edit: Also, if anyone can point out the irony in Ken's top post, they get 5 science points.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 20 Oct 2014 14:06

Thanks Nick! I feel like this image was not taken in autumn. At least the leaves aren't actually falling.

Disclaimer: sappy, non-footbag related blogging.

I’ve met so many incredible people through footbag. Most of whom live really far away so I can’t be with them the majority of the time. This can be really difficult and also kinda lonely sometimes. Especially now that I’m not attending footbag events a several times a month. So yeah this winter (aside from boston and NYJ) was looking pretty grim.

Which is why I’m so pumped that I met someone really amazing! And by virtue of being so awesome that person also has a whole bunch of super rad friends!

You may or may not be familiar with “spotted” facebook pages that many schools have. It's a forum to post anonymously about people spotted around campus. It’s mostly immature garbage but it has turned out to be a pretty great way to find people with cool hobbies.

This guy and his friend got spotted for doing glow in the dark poi at school one night. On a whim I added him as a friend cause I figured I want to be friends with someone into stuff like that.

I was right.

We chatted a bit a while back and then I sort of forgot about it.

Until this weekend. I was kinda bummed that I had no plans. Until this person randomly invited me to do tie dye with his friends! I had never done tie dye and thought it was a completely amazing idea. Why didn’t I think of that?!

So yeah it was kinda weird because I didn’t know any of these people but I went anyways. Because why wouldn’t I?

This is the first time I have ever entered a non-footbag group of people not knowing a single soul and immediately felt comfortable! These people are seriously awesome.

I’ve only hung out with them twice so I can’t say this is definitely going to work out but I am very optimistic about it. Sometimes it just feels right.

And it’s in my city! I actually get to be a part of this for more than a fleeting moment! It doesn’t have to slip through my fingers this time.

So anyways, here are the pieces I made! Pretty pleased with how they turned out.

Meditation is great. I'm going to start doing that more.

I think I need a few rest days. Maybe I'll play Thursday..

<3

sidekick
Egyptian Footgod

Post by sidekick » 22 Oct 2014 13:13

Great work cass, those look like they will be fun to shred in. Glad you met some new friends too! Cant wait to see you at NYJ :)
Nick Landes

Proudly Representing Fourkast Footbag Co.
http://www.fourkast.com

Portland Blog

All the ladies love Matt Cross because Johnny Depp + Footbag = Matt Cross

Mastery is the combination of knowledge and practical experience

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 23 Oct 2014 15:22

What a pleasant surprise to have Mr. Landes grace my blog with his presence! I am SO EXCITED to see you at NYJ!!! It's going to be amazeballs :D

Hey modified!

I played footbag today after 4 rest days. I’m injured still. Damn it.

It was kind of a weak session. Distracted and sore.

It might be time for a real break. After this Saturday I should probably chill out on footbag perhaps until the Boston event. It’s a good time because school is ramping up and I met a whole bunch of really cool people in the past several days. It’s a good opportunity to focus on other things for a while.

Speaking of injuries my shoulders have been really messed up for a while now. It’s a combination of several factors: doing chemistry, poor sleeping positions, footbag, hooping, and maybe even yoga (although I think the yoga does more good than harm). It’s a really difficult problem to solve since there are so many factors. I’ve started to focus on doing chemistry more both sided, which can be a bit challenging but definitely for the best. Better form in general is a focus. I also booked a massage at the health centre next week so I’m hoping that will help.

I still love you footbag but I think we need some time apart. *single tear*

<3

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 23 Oct 2014 16:22

It seems like a good bit of people are taking breaks right now. If you're going to take a break, in your spare time, you should definitely keep playing, mentally. When I take breaks and play in my head while I'm at work, sometimes I figure out amazing little short cuts to doing some tricks better/more efficiently. Then I'll come back from my break and I'll automatically be much better at the concept that I thought about. It's pretty magical. It works with lots of things too. I used to skateboard for the better part of my childhood and my friend told me a story of this pro skater (can't remember who) went to jail for doing bad guy stuff and in jail, he imagined himself doing a Blunt stall. Ever day, he imagined himself doing that. When he got out of jail, he was magically able to do the Blunt stall perfectly, first try. Maybe this could even work for hooping? The mind is more powerful that we think. Best of luck in your recovery.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

MetZelRio
Fearless

Post by MetZelRio » 24 Oct 2014 11:34

Me: "Genesis, do you know who that is?"

Genesis: "No, who is it?"

Me: "Her name is Taylor"

Genesis: "is that Cassy Taylor?"

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 28 Oct 2014 05:58

Aww thanks guys! Nick, I will definitely take your advice about working on mental game. Looks like I might be teaching footbag as well in the near future which can only help my own game I think.

This past weekend was absolutely incredible! So many cool things happened!

Saturday was the juggling festival in Kingston. I was really happy that Erik was able to join me for that. It was a nice drive and we had some really good conversation along the way.

The event was really neat and well organized. The people were super welcoming! I was pretty pleased with the music they had playing - it was good stuff for routines which isn’t too surprising I suppose.

Dante, Greg, and Derrick came out to session! It was great to see them again. Everyone seemed to play really well. I felt really on my game for a good portion of the shred.

The juggling people ran some really neat events. I think there are things we can learn from this. They played Simon says which I thought was a really cool idea. They also had a quarter juggling event and the winner got to keep all the quarters. It’s a good way to generate a bit of prize money. I was thinking something similar, like toonie shred would be neat for footbag events.

Erik, Dante, and I competed in a juggling wheelbarrow race. We failed miserably haha. It was cool though cause when we joined to compete the MC acknowledged us as the “footbaggers”.

The vibes at the event were super positive and great. I had a lot of fun shredding and hooping and stuff. They had vendors selling a whole bunch of different things including footbags and hoops. One girl there was super awesome at contact juggling and Derrick actually ended up getting a contact juggling ball. I’m pretty jealous :P

Overall it was a super fun day and it worked out really well. We really need to connect with communities like this more. Why not take advantage of the organization of other groups :P

Saturday night some of my new friends invited me to a house party in Scarborough. They hyped it up a lot but I was so not prepared for the extreme awesomeness of this party. The vibes were absolutely amazing and postive. Barely anyone was drinking at all and everyone was super respectful of the house. There was really neat stuff to look at all over. So many hippies.

Check out the DJ booth!! This is just a taste of how freaking rad this place was. That string art stuff is SO COOL!!!

At one point I saw a $5 bill on the ground. I said to my friend “Oh theres five dollars, but it’s not mine so I’ll just leave it” and she was like “yeah that’s what everyone is doing” and there the five dollar bill stayed. What a great representation of the atmosphere of this party. It was beautiful.

This was the best party I’ve ever been to by a landslide. So awesome.

I was offered so many nice foods! Pineapple and vegatables and things. At one point some girl I had never met offered me a bite of her apple! What awesome people.

We danced and partied and traded massages and cuddled until the sun came up. There was a random jam session/drum circle in the morning which was so cool!

One of my new friends Steve and his brother played a lot of hacky sack in high school. He is really impressed by my skills and interested in getting back into it. We talked about it a bit at the party and he seems really stoked on it. I gave him one of my 32 panels. He was so grateful! We hugged and had a really special moment. I’m very optimistic about this. It came at the perfect time since I need to take it easy anyways. I might as well take some of that energy and teach someone the ways of freestyle.

<3

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 03 Nov 2014 05:45

I had a really neat weekend and I felt like blogging about it even though I didn’t explicitly play any hack.

Friday night was Hallowe’en! I went out the night before to the school pub with some friends. We had a whole Pokemon crew. It was pretty fun but I’m not really about the whole sloppy college bar scene anymore so it was kinda weird.

Most everyone bailed on me for actual Hallowe’en and I almost didn’t go out at all. Johnny Suderman told me about this party that was going on about 20 minutes from where I live. It was a $30 cover which I thought was pretty steep but he assured me it would be worth it. Kristin (his girlfriend and fellow hooping friend) would be there. I knew it must be worth while if she was driving two hours to be there.

So I forced myself to get amped up and travelled to the party alone. When I arrived I was immediately greeted by my friend Katelyn! I didn’t expect to see her, cool! Then I went in and met up with about half a dozen more acquaintances that I knew from other events. So awesome!!

The party was super fun! They set up an epic sound system inside this warehouse place. The bass was incredible and the DJ’s kicked ass. It was mostly drum n bass and jungle type stuff all night. Everyone was in costume which was super cool.

I was Ash Ketchum again but I wasn’t rolling with any Pokemon this time. A couple of my friends just happened to show up dressed as team rocket!! Crazy coincidence :D There was a photographer there taking photos and we got some cool shots.

After a while Kristin arrived with a whole bunch of hoops!! She looked so gorgeous! It was really great to see her. Too bad she didn’t bring Johnny along.

The party was soooo fun. Such good vibes and not many sloppy drunk people. I danced almost non-stop from around 11 when I got there until 4:30 in the morning. They were still going when I left!

I talked to one of the organizers of the event and she said that they were trying to make more of this sort of thing happen in the east end (east side of the greater Toronto area that is). I was really pleased to hear that. She mentioned that it’s the like minded people that come to these events that really make them what they are and that is so true! I met so many really great, friendly people there. Everyone was so welcoming. It’s so cool to find friendly communities of non-footbag people :)

I spent a great deal of Saturday sleeping and also visiting family and stuff.

Sunday I didn’t really have any plans so I decided to drive out to Hamilton (on the other side of Toronto) because I really wanted to check out a store there called Harmony. A girl with really cool pants told me about it. They sell all sorts of really nice fair trade clothing and gifts. I really wanted to find some nice baggy pants and I was totally successful. I got some really rad black baggy yoga pants on sale for $10! I also found this gorgeous white baggy lace style shirt for $5 and some other nice xmas gifts for some family and friends. Definitely worth the trip.

While I was in Hamilton I realised that I was only a 30 minute drive from Johnny and Kristin!! I texted them to see if they were available. After I was finished in Hamilton I headed in their direction for a short visit. It was so great to see Johnny!! He’s always so busy so I was glad I took the opportunity to visit him and it was really nice to see Kristin for the second time in one weekend!

I stayed for a coffee (Kristin makes the best coffee ever!!) and I kicked a soccer ball around a bit outside with Johnny and Kristin’s energetic daughter River. There was a bit of talk of footbag shoes and trips to Boston among other things.

I feel so lucky to have such good friends all over the place! It turned out to be such a nice day trip :)

I haven’t played any footbag since last Tuesday when I pulled my shoulder again playing. I had a massage on Wednesday which helped quite a bit. I’ve also been stretching it quite a lot but it really just needs a break from hooping and shred and what not. I have another massage coming up next week before Boston jam so I’m hoping I will be in good shape after that.

I’ve been doing yoga on my own almost every day and I absolutely love it. It feels so amazing.

I know when I get back to shred I am going to be on top of my game. Aside from my shoulder issues I’m feeling really great.

I might try and kick with my new friend that I gave the 32 panel to this week. I don’t intend to hit anything harder than the stuff I plan to teach him - kicks, stalls, clippers and perhaps the occasional 2ADD should be fairly safe. I’m so amped to play with someone with extensive hack experience that is actually excited to learn. He said something to me along the lines of “wow we used to have trouble finding people that were even able to play and now you’re going to be schooling us”. I’m really optimistic (and usually I’m not about this sort of thing) because I know he has played a lot already and his ego doesn’t seem like it will be an issue.

<3

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 06 Nov 2014 05:46

Today is day 8 without footbag. I can’t remember my last break this long. I don’t think I’ve gone insane yet so that’s a bonus.

I will not be playing until I go to Boston in 8 more days. I’m stoked to see what I will be able to do with super fresh legs.

Speaking of Boston jam, Erik confirmed so I am going to be there for sure! So exciting!! Not having to take on a 9 hour drive myself is a huge relief.

Life has been great lately. It’s good to know that I can keep a positive attitude and enjoy life without playing footbag all the time. Yoga has been seriously amazing for me. The improvements I have made since I started doing it regularly two months ago have been quite remarkable. Meditation (during and outside of yoga) has also helped me a great deal. I feel like I’ve found more of a balance and it has really allowed me to determine what things are occupying my mind and figure out what I need to do to make peace with them.

Going to a chemistry conference at Ryerson University in Toronto this weekend! Should be fun :D

<3

krustykrakk
BSOS Beast

Post by krustykrakk » 06 Nov 2014 06:33

Yoga rocks, meditation rocks, you rock. It's awesome that you've found positive results with something that suits your awesomeness.
Benjamin J. Babyak

I kick, therefore I am.

Did ya look at it?

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 12 Nov 2014 06:23

Ben rocks.

I played footbag before yoga yesterday after a full two week break!

It felt fucking incredible.

I kicked by the weight room which forced me to do long showy runs for passersby. I was careful about my posture and managed not to further agitate my shoulder.

My consistency felt really solid and there was no pain. I’ve also noticed significant improvement in my crank!!!! Stretching works!

I had a lot of fun with Osis and Refraction type stuff. Pixie muted ss Refraction is fun.

This morning I was supposed to have a massage that I’ve been looking forward to for a week and a half. I got a message on my phone as I was arriving to school that they cancelled it because the masseuse is sick :( This is really disappointing considering the 9 hour drive I will be undertaking on Friday. They had nothing this week so I had to rebook for Monday. I’m really going to have to take care of myself this week to make sure my shoulders are okay. Lots of water and yoga and good posture things.

So yeah that sort of put a damper on my day but I’m trying not to let it get me down. I have a crazy awesome footbag event to look forward to this weekend!!!!

Aside from that shred yesterday my brain energy has not been directed toward footbag lately. It's been nice to focus on other things. I'm almost done my xmas shopping which I never do this early. I'm nearly finished a draft of a new manuscript of an organic methodology that I'm hoping to publish soon. I'm really pleased with how it has turned out so far (and so is my boss :D). I've made a lot of cool new friends lately and have also been focusing a lot of energy on general health and well being.

That said, I'm stoked to get back into footbag mode for the next two weekends! Headed to London Ontario for a jam the weekend after Boston :D

Can't wait to hang out with footbag people again!

<3

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Re: Feminine Freestyle --- BSC Salsa Shoe Yeodown!

Post by Cass » 19 Nov 2014 06:20

Here we go!

Erik ended up missing the event due to illness so I was on my own for the 9+ hour drive to Haverhill MA this weekend. It’s probably a good thing he confirmed even though he didn’t make it because I probably wouldn’t have committed otherwise. Once I commit to something footbag related I’m not one to back out.

I left Oshawa at 4:30pm Friday. I took the simplest route that allowed my to stay in Canada the longest so I could drive faster :P I drove sort of through Montreal and crossed the border around 10pm from Quebec into Vermont. There was no line up at all! The cute border guard was also pleasant so that was a win.

Unfortunately it was dark for the whole drive so I couldn’t appreciate the scenery. It was basically a straight shot south on the I-89 to the Boston area. It’s a really nice highway so I was grateful for that. This a much easier drive than PSU for sure despite being longer. The only hiccup was driving through a more elevated area where the conditions were blizzardy for about 15 minutes or so. That was a little scary considering I was alone without a working phone basically in the middle of nowhere. Luckily that didn’t last long and I made it through.

Two quick gas stops, nine hours of driving, grimey bass music, stimulants, and sheer determination found me at Bob’s place around 1:45am! Several people were still awake which was cool. I was pretty wired and also just haggard from the drive. A trip to check out Bob’s garage pretty much put me in zombie mode.

Hogan spent most of the weekend making fun of my accent and then compensating by saying things with emphasis on his Boston accent.

Bob’s awesome step daughter Aubrey was generous enough to share her comfy bed with me. Swanky accommodations for a footbag event. I even managed to sleep on my back and avoid agitating my shoulder. I woke up three or four hours later and several people were already up! Bob’s house is really big. It’s great that so many people were able to stay there so comfortably!

I got some yoga in before breakfast which felt really good.

Bob’s energetic son Rauri was up early having nerf gun fights with people and objects. This got pretty much everyone else up and moving at a decent time which was great!

The coffee was fantastic and so was breakfast! It was this egg bake with bread and broccoli and stuff in there.

I greeted several people that passed out before I arrived. Including Jim! It was awesome to see him again.

The nice thing about this event was that pretty much everyone stayed at Bob’s place which was only a 10 minute drive from the venue. This maximized chill time and minimized general footbagger confusion/disorganization.

The weather was pretty nice (although chilly) Saturday morning and a really fun hack circle happened outside at Bob’s before it was time to leave for the venue.

I drove with Bijan and Kevin Krowley to the venue. It was super rad! A huge carpeted area with a really decent sound system. The people who worked there were super nice and accomodating. Hogan provided a dope playlist for shred.

I had the opportunity to warm up with Penske which was amazing! We had a 2 man shred for a good 45 minutes or so. I was really surprised nobody else joined us for so long considering the other circles were quite large at the time. I’m pretty sure some of the best runs from both myself and Jim happened in that shred. I literally fell on the floor during one run from him that started with some crazy sick three that I can’t even remember. Just incredible!

I’m pretty sure that shred with Jim used up most of my energy. I played in some other circles including with Crowley whom I was looking forward to shredding with for the first time. He really impressed me! For some reason I wasn’t expecting much from him because I know he doesn’t really play anymore. He has great style and also consistency considering he doesn’t shred very regularly. He also has good circle etiquette which is refreshing. He gives the silliest passbacks which I was getting good at saving by the end of the weekend. Unfortunately I couldn’t play very well by this point. We had the venue from 12 to 5 but I was pretty much spent by the time competition happened at 3. Normally I would play the whole 5 hours however the long drive and lack of sleep definitely took its toll.

I was disappointed to find out that Ianek was having issues with his neck and wouldn’t be able to shred. We always see each other at events but rarely get the opportunity to kick together. Bummer.

I was glad that the only competition this weekend would be request. It’s my favourite! I did decently well for my level I think, making it 6 or 7 rounds in. I dropped on Rev Swirl>ss Rake which is something I definitely should have been able to do (and did do first try after comp. ended..). Penske placed first followed by Crowley and Kemmer.

Back at Bob’s place things were pretty low key. There was pulled pork with buns and two different kinds of mac n cheese for dinner. It was so yummy! Definitely hit the spot after all that shred :)

I had a couple glasses of wine and tried to get pumped up to party and socialize but it just was not happening. I was exhausted and I knew if I didn’t sleep tonight the drive tomorrow would be absolute hell. It was kind of a bummer that I missed out on partying with everyone as well as the fire hack that went down and whatnot. On the other hand I don’t regret sleeping from 10pm until 8am the next day. I definitely needed it.

I woke up super refreshed on Sunday morning and had a nice yoga session before too many more people woke up. There was more yummy coffee and egg stuff, greek yogurt as well as some delicious maple pastries. Again the morning was pretty chill and there wasn’t a huge rush to get to the venue which was nice. Ruari was totally in heaven having a bunch of footbaggers that are essentially just big kids to play with all weekend.

I headed to the event site, this time with Jim and Bijan. I knew we only had the venue until 3 today so I got straight to shred and pretty much didn’t stop. I ended up shredding with Jim a whole bunch again. One of my favourite circles was with him and Bijan. That circle had great vibes. I was planning to try and change up circles more today since I didn’t get to play with everyone. But then Jim joined our circle and I just couldn’t bring myself to switch. I felt really spoiled that he chose to spend so much time in circle with me. I witnessed so much amazing shred.

Ianek was feeling a little better on Sunday and was able to play! He had expressed that he really wanted to play with me since we never seem to play together for long so that was really cool. I got a good amount of shred in with him. He has a really unique game that I quite enjoy.

There was another informal request contest on Sunday. This time you had one trick to hit both sides within four tries. I got pretty far this time. There was one round that was Symple Swirl or Clipper set far Rake. Everyone except me did the Swirl. I got the rake first try both sides which felt great. I also got through the round with Blenders which I was slightly worried about. The round that got me was Pdx Egg or DDD. I chose Pdx Egg because I practice Eggs more but I made the wrong choice and just couldn’t get that flipside. I realised after the comp that I could do DDD no problem. Oh well! That was still a lot of fun!

After request I had the opportunity to get some good shred in with Crowley, Bijan, and also Jim for a little bit. This was one of my favourite circles of the weekend and we ended up being the last people playing. They let us shred past 3:30 which was really cool considering the venue was only reserved until 3. Playing with people that don’t self serve all the time makes a circle so much more enjoyable. Such great energy!

I also got to meet Ben Little and play with him a bit. It's weird that we haven't met until now. He is a super nice and positive person! I hope we get to a chance to shred together again soon.

I think I played pretty well overall this weekend. I pushed myself a little harder than maybe I should have because I’ve been sort of limping since Monday. I can’t say I regret it though. It's the first time I've had DOMS from footbag in ages.

I don’t remember too many highlights except that I hit Ripstein and Twirl BSOS on two separate occasions. Those Ripsteins are finally getting there.

I rode back to Bob’s with Kevin and Bijan and we stopped at Yogurt City on the way. This was actually one of the highlights for me. I got like six different kinds of frozen yogurt with strawberries and gummy worms and other good things on top. I thought I would never finish it but I underestimated my post shred hunger and ended up demolishing it in addition to the Pizza that bob ordered for us back at the house. So great.

Most people left after we ate pizza and there were lots of goodbyes. I had the longest drive of all but I definitely needed to spend some time stretching and just chill out a bit before I left. I hung out with Crowley, Penske, Bob and his family until about 7pm. This was really nice. Bob’s family is so awesome and they were just amazing hosts! Saying goodbye to Jim and Kevin was a little sad because they live so far away. I’m sure I will see them again in no time though.

The drive was long but mostly uneventful until the end. The last couple hours were just brutal because it started snowing which really slowed me down. I ended up getting caught up in rush hour traffic by the time I got close to home. I made it home just past 5 am Monday morning. Just in time to get about three hours sleep before my much needed massage Monday morning. Totally worth the drive.

Bob Green and his family are the bomb. Thank you so much for hosting this!!!

This has been a fantastic event and it was totally worth the solo 9+ hour drives.

<3

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 19 Nov 2014 10:11

Thanks as always for the detailed write up. Always great to vicariously see what you did.

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 19 Nov 2014 13:33

.why is there rush hour traffic in the early hours of the morning?

Seems like a really fun jam. Too bad you didn't have a crew in the car to keep company, but great effort for going regardless.

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 19 Nov 2014 17:53

Thanks for the love!

I think people were trying to get a head start because of the snow. People commute more than an hour into Toronto so that would explain the early traffic.

We are testing out a new automated flash chromatography system at school. Considering chromatography purification is part of the reason my shoulder is screwed up I’m pretty stoked about this. The training session was at 9:30 am. The guys who were supposed to be training us rolled in like 20 minutes late. Cause yeah, I had nothing better to do. The guy who taught us to use the instrument was the most condescending motherfucker. Completely unprofessional. He spent two hours explaining something that shouldn’t have taken more than 30 minutes to explain. It was infuriating and a huge waste of time. Like yeah dude I understand how chromatography works just explain the software!

Anyways this rant is going somewhere I swear. I could totally do his job way better than him. This is the kind of job I must find. Travelling around and training people on new instrumentation for some equipment manufacturer is the career that I need to have. It would be so great! I would get to do something I enjoy, meet new people, and hopefully see my footbag friends along the way!

It nice to have an idea of what I want to do next year. My professional career begins after worlds 2015.

I'm afraid I will have to back out on the London excursion this weekend due to bad weather conditions. I definitely need to invest in some winter tires. Shit is trecherous out there. It was fall when I left for MA and winter when I returned.

<3

bobgreen
Multidex Master

Post by bobgreen » 19 Nov 2014 19:21

Cass wrote: Anyways this rant is going somewhere I swear. I could totally do his job way better than him. This is the kind of job I must find. Travelling around and training people on new instrumentation for some equipment manufacturer is the career that I need to have. It would be so great! I would get to do something I enjoy, meet new people, and hopefully see my footbag friends along the way!
If I see any application scientist jobs popping up, I will let you know. You specifically interested in chromatography, or open to any kind of scientific equipment?

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 19 Nov 2014 19:23

Thanks Bob! I'm open to and willing to learn pretty much anything :D I'm more experienced with organic and instrumental chemistry stuff though.

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Re: Feminine Freestyle --- London Birthday Jam! {LICKASS 201

Post by Cass » 26 Nov 2014 07:22

<3