Olav

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
david
Senor Buttercup

Post by david » 08 Nov 2006 17:02

geeze.

video. please. some of this shit is amazing

props
david

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 30 Dec 2006 11:44

Believe or not, I'm not the same shredder I've been for the last two years :arrow:. Everything changed when I managed to add some new concepts to my game, like Whirls :oops: (especially PS Whirls) or Pixie set :lol: (and Toe game in general) which I hadn't even wanted to try before :roll:. I don't know the reason why I had decided not to use them, but now I see how stupid it was :?.

I've hit so many new stuff since my last reply, like Food Processor > Blurry Whirl drill (looong time ago :P), 8x Pdx Torque (I know that isn't very impressive, but if there's someone who will beat Lon's record, it's me! :twisted: maybe someday...), Pdx Mirrage > Phoenix (rpt.), Dimwalk > Fog (rpt.) :D, etc. On 17th December I had a milestone session 8O - that's because of Rozo and his drills list, which pushed me to try some 'new' drills. So, on that day I hit my first flipside Smear! :P Now read what I've hit during the next 2 hours: Magellan > Pixie Legover (rpt.), again Tap > Atomsmasher (rpt.), Smear > Pixie Legover (rpt.) :o, DLO > Toe Drifter (rpt.), Bubba Beater > Toe Drifter (rpt.), Smear > Atomsmasher (rpt.) :o, Magellan > Atomsmasher (rpt.). I'd like to dedicate all of these to Gielnik :wink:.

Great shred today, that's because Rafal, Sylwia and Bartek (all from Strzelin) came to shred with us. Plus Budzik, Ners, Rozo, Wojtas and me, that makes 8 ppl - considering our gym's tiny... :roll: - that's a small crowd! I'm not going to tell anything more :P, because everything is on tape (expect a video soon).

Yesterday I hit Double Blender BS, the day before Quantum Torque BS (with special dedication for Ners :wink:), and 'discovered' Whirrs (it's reeeeeaaaaaally easy 8O, I think I can hit them easly on BS now)! Hit Alpine Whirligyg 3rd try today (not on cam). I think I'll start playing Doubles Freestyle with Ners, again :).

I loved this year's Christmas Calendar! Thanks to David and everyone who took part in it :!: Jorden's video was the sickest, but I appriciate all of them. You can download a vid with Ners, Rozo and me, here: http://www.footbag.org/gallery/show/10619 8)

Gotta go now. Just wanted to say I am still alive. :)
Olaf Piwowar, My Footblog

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 12 Jan 2007 07:28

I'm furious! :evil:

I have suffered shin splints since I got into Footbag :?. I've struggled for over 2 years, and tried everything, with no results :cry:. Everyone gets through it, but not me! :x The pain is so strong I can't walk, or move... it paralyses me! 8O What is even worse, I can't explain to myself 'why I can't hit a simple Whirl, although I could hit Montage yesterday?!'. :? It kills the pleasure of playing Footbag.

:(

On Monday I couldn't hit flip Vortex :roll: and it totally pissed me off. So I declared WAR on my Shin problems. My further Footbag career OR Shin Splints. :!: No place for a looser, only one will survive! I've already ordered Spenco insoles, bought some anti-inflammatory medications, started doing lots of exercises. I'm going to win this war! :twisted:

As I promised :arrow:, new vid presenting Ners, Rożo, Budzik, our guests Rafal and Bartek, and Me 8) ...
http://www.footbag.org/gallery/show/10845 - haha I'm the guy having problems with (hand)catching the bag... :lol:

Cheers! :wink:

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 14 Jan 2007 07:24

I've won the first battle! :twisted:

Shin Splints 0 : 1 Olav (Snake :lol:)

Thanks to Ben-Gay and double insoles today's shred was... painless! :wink: Nothing special were hit, but I felt... excited? :? If this helps, I will finally follow my training plan :o. This means progressssssss... :twisted:

Wait. :idea: I still haven't said anything about the shred we had last week. As usual, I had Shin Splints :roll:, although I (somehow) hit
Alpine Fog - specially for Pawel
Void > Whirr - 1st try ever! 8)
Whirring Swirl - not as hard as it seemed :o

Today I was concentrated on the pleasure of Footbag Freestyle :roll:. After all everything is much easier without pain :P. At last I can focus on style! New:
Red Giant (Gyro Diving Symp Torque) - yeah, this one seemed to be hard too. :roll: Maybe it's because I didn't have shin problems today, but I think it's not much harder than Big Apple! Furthermore, I think I can learn this move... that would be nice :D. I was trying BS Gauntlet as well, but wasn't even close; I think I'll hit it very soon, though. It's a matter of imagining the motion. :idea: Heeeeeey, King Koopa waits for me, too! :P
Surreal > Whirlind > Spender - more than once. funny, that's my first beast with Symp Whirl :P. Expect more (much more)!
That's all I remember right now.

I'm spending almost all my time doing some math exercises :roll:. Yesterday I learnt over 6 hours about integrals. And stopped only because I had a drawing to do :P. That remainds me that I have to do one now :(. The only thing I hate about drawing is that for 3 hours I'm not allowed to sit. :x That's very hard especially after a shred, just like now... :cry:

One more thing :arrow:. A new footbagger came to play with us today. He's been playing for a year now. Looks like he's gonna come regularly. :)

Bye

PS. :idea: I don't think I like emoticons anymore. The whole page is yellow... :? If you read this and think it's silly, let me know.

setman
Banned user

Post by setman » 14 Jan 2007 12:51

i hate emoicons. props on getting better on whirls. i have no idea how you can hit whirring swirl after almost 2 years without doing even whirls..

Props, anyway.
Kamil Hucal

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 14 Jan 2007 12:57

Insoles are definitely a good investment to fight shin splints. I also recommend getting metatarsal insoles, they are insoles but only for the balls of your feet. It sounds like you play well, so you are probably only playing on the balls of your feet (as you should). metatarsal insoles should help a lot.

You should also look in the health tips section, because there's lots of good info there for fighting shin splints. The stretches (toe lifts) on off days really makes a difference.

Good luck Olav. Footbag shouldn't have to hurt, so I hope you get better soon.

Oh yeah, I also agree that there is a bit too much emoticon use in this blog, but hey, whatever makes you happy.

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 01 Feb 2007 14:43

I'll try to decrease the amount of emots in my blog.

:P

I haven't been here for a long time. Some old stuff:
Surging Reaper - ages ago
Blurrier > Blurriest (rpt.) - long time ago
Blurry Whirl x7, Spin Pdx Whirl x7, Atomsmasher x7 (these are pretty low though)
new Beast midrun (didn't plan it)
flip Surging set (Surreal, Surging Pdx Blender)
Nemesis BSOS (funny, that day I could hit almost every flipside Nem, and 'cause of shin splints couldn't use strong side :wink:)

I'm still fighting with shin splints. The score for now is 7:3. Yesterday I felt like shit (the only good thing was playing doubles with Ners!) and today I woke up with a familiar pain... yep, shin splint... :? but somehow I managed not to use any Symp or Barraging tricks and the shred went VERY WELL. Highlights...

Bigwalk > Blurry Whirl > Bigwalk > Blurry Whirl

Whirling Swirl > Butterfly Swirl > Whirling Swirl > Butterfly Swirl

Blubberman drill (Blur > Toe Blur > Tripwalk > repeat) - veeery solid. Until today's shred It seemed to be hard (I didn't try it), I'm going to use tons of Quantum set now

Alpine Sidewalk > Ripped Warrior > Alpine Sidewalk > Ripped Warrior - just after a short warm up I hit 3 Ripped Warriors, and then easly 4...Then I felt ready for the big drill. Great felling, especially Alpine Sidewalks, I never hit them

Nemesis > Food Processor > Spin Pdx Blender

Matador > Pdx Tapdown > Matador > Pdx Tapdown

Matador > Ripped Warrior > Matador > Ripped Warrior - sometimes I think my room is too small for playing fbg

Blur > Toe Blur > Legbeater (rpt.)

Blur > Toe Blur > Atomsmasher > Dimwalk (rpt.) - me and my Toes... COD, if you read it, I did it for you! :)

Toe Blurs are absolutely NEW for me, If someone didn't notice that yet. I believe it will help my Furious set, at the end of todays session I hit a run with Nem BSOS, Jani BSOS, Sunil, Fury... and a few more crazy furiousfull combos.

Everything depends on shin splints.

Bujo is comming on Sunday to play some Footbag.

I'd love to see some Suderman's footage!

I'm going straight to bed now.

I like Footbag.

//Edit: Forgot about one drill...

max
Australofrenchbrityorkus

Post by max » 02 Feb 2007 00:45

wow Olaf, props on all those crazy drills and combos!

Hope you kick those shin splints asses! I hav't had any for a long time but I do remember that torques and symp. torques were ythe most painful for me (the torquing rotation on the support shin really hurts), this may be the same case for you.

Anyway props again: what are you and Ners hitting in doubles?
Maxime Boucoiran
French ConneXion
BFC

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 02 Feb 2007 05:09

HOLY SHIT!

That was an insane post. 8O
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

grek
Fearless

Post by grek » 02 Feb 2007 09:57

Dude!!!

Thats some insane shit you throw around!!!

Huge Props for the combos and the Drills!!!!!

Really inspirating!
András Horváth

setman
Banned user

Post by setman » 03 Feb 2007 00:05

you're really talened.

do you still play only 2 times per week?
Kamil Hucal

Wiktor
Multidex Master

Post by Wiktor » 03 Feb 2007 09:00

Olav wrote: new Beast midrun (didn't plan it)
flip Surging set (Surreal, Surging Pdx Blender)
Nemesis BSOS (funny, that day I could hit almost every flipside Nem, and 'cause of shin splints couldn't use strong side :wink:)

I'm still fighting with shin splints. The score for now is 7:3. Yesterday I felt like shit (the only good thing was playing doubles with Ners!) and today I woke up with a familiar pain... yep, shin splint... :? but somehow I managed not to use any Symp or Barraging tricks and the shred went VERY WELL. Highlights...

Bigwalk > Blurry Whirl > Bigwalk > Blurry Whirl

Whirling Swirl > Butterfly Swirl > Whirling Swirl > Butterfly Swirl

Blubberman drill (Blur > Toe Blur > Tripwalk > repeat) - veeery solid. Until today's shred It seemed to be hard (I didn't try it), I'm going to use tons of Quantum set now

Alpine Sidewalk > Ripped Warrior > Alpine Sidewalk > Ripped Warrior - just after a short warm up I hit 3 Ripped Warriors, and then easly 4...Then I felt ready for the big drill. Great felling, especially Alpine Sidewalks, I never hit them

Nemesis > Food Processor > Spin Pdx Blender

Matador > Pdx Tapdown > Matador > Pdx Tapdown

Matador > Ripped Warrior > Matador > Ripped Warrior - sometimes I think my room is too small for playing fbg

Blur > Toe Blur > Legbeater (rpt.)

Blur > Toe Blur > Atomsmasher > Dimwalk (rpt.) - me and my Toes... COD, if you read it, I did it for you! :)

Toe Blurs are absolutely NEW for me, If someone didn't notice that yet. I believe it will help my Furious set, at the end of todays session I hit a run with Nem BSOS, Jani BSOS, Sunil, Fury... and a few more crazy furiousfull combos.

Everything depends on shin splints.

Bujo is comming on Sunday to play some Footbag.

I'd love to see some Suderman's footage!

I'm going straight to bed now.

I like Footbag.

//Edit: Forgot about one drill...
MASSIVE!!!

Props Olav. SSsSssssssnake!

I remeber you from Euros2005, where your average cobos were max 7 contacts....
Wiktor Debski

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 03 Feb 2007 11:49

It's nice to receive such comments. Thanks.

I feel like a jerk. I read a lot of Modified and don't write anyhing. I'll try to change this.

We don't play Doubles with Ners regularly, I think we will though. It's a lot of fun! We concentrate on basics, variety and bothsideness, tricks/combos will come with time. (Of course I'm already trying to put some Torques into our game... :twisted:)

I play 3-4 times a week, 'cause I don't have more time. Or at least I'm trying, because I can't play with shin splints... Plus only on Sunday I have the opportunity to play on a Gym. As you can see... I wouldn't play even tiltless if I weren't talended! :wink: Haha

Yesterday I had a terrible (!) headache, I slept all day. The day before yesterday I had a nice session (see my prev post). On Thursday had shin spl., ealier played on 28th January then 21st (break caused by shin splints, of course).

I did lots of exercises (for shin splints, like toe rises etc.) today, and played just a bit. I'm really happy with my Nuclear set (wanna use them more). Blubberman is easy. Just for warmup I hit a looong nice run with Ripstein BS + Duck Clip > Ripstein BS + Twirl > Whirr footed, another with Osis > Ripstein (rpt.) + Ripstein > Whirr and also one new trick Swirling Twirl BS. Very short sesh, played Freestyle just for fun.

PossSsSsssdrawiam :P

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 11 Feb 2007 08:26

I've played everyday since last Sunday, except for Saturday, but had a nice sesh only on Thursday and Friday. Today's was even better than nice! Everything was going wrong at the beginning but fortunately worked out in the end. I felt undefeated (Currently my fav vid is "Undefeated". It's something more than just another Footbag vid. It took me more than a year to notice that - props, Olaf!)

First of all, I learned Frantic set! WTF?! 8O I've never tried it before.

E-Walk (Frantic Butterfly) - BS. Note: strong side in 2nd try ever
Frantic DOD - it makes a lot of possibilities
E-Walk > Bedwetter - cool reverse combo

flip Furious Blender - my first flip 8 (yup, polish guys count x-dex), today I hit it in first attempt!
Nuclear Torque - BS
Blurry Zulu Torque - BS
Food Processor > Blurriest (rpt.)
- I could step out of any Food today
Tomahawk > Spin Pdx Whirl (rpt.)
High Plains Drifter > Scorpion's Tail > ... - cool, isn't it? I've seen it on some Johnny's vid
Fairy Ducking Butterfly - yeah, for Setman (flip in progress, please wait...)

I'm changing my spinning technique (they look ugly now, and feel unsafe), I know how but I need some time. (When I change them I'll go for Mobius x8 )

thanks to my lovely cam I changed strong side Double Downs a bit (cuz I was "Rev-Whirling" the 2nd dex, it was often the)

I'm so fuck*ng close to Furious Torque... footed few times... I'll wait until I'm able to hit it 1st try :lol:

I also had few HUGE runs, but captured only one on cam.

Ripsteins finally working out

School starts tomorrow, after 18 days of chillout... that sucks

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 29 Apr 2007 09:46

April just flew by, I didn't even notice when...

high school is over.

It's probably a good occasion to celebrate, but I'm rather sad. There were so many great people, with crazy ideas, different characters and interests... maaany valuable frendships. Unfortunately, that's over, too. I will miss them! Another thing that bothers me is global warming. Not really. I've got final exams starting in a few days. And drawing exam at the end of June, which is even worse. I'll have to do veeery well if I want to get on architecture.

the good news are: I already got on Wroclaw University of Technology, Faculty of Fundamental Problems of Technology, which is a fucking awesome thing. That means I don't care about the military, unless I'll go there for 6 weeks on my own initiative (I really think about it. Does it makes any sense?!).

I'm just writing to announce there's a short Todexon account commin. And a huge list of my new hackey tricks, drills, and so on. But first I have to hit two more drills. So, once again:

P l e a s e V i s i t T h i s B l o g O n T u e s d a y .

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 01 May 2007 12:07

final exams starting ON FRIDAY!, drawing exams 26/7 june

at the beggining some shit I should put here loooong time ago...

Spin Pdx Whirl > Ripped Warrior (rpt.)
PS Whirl > Spin Pdx Whirl (rpt.)
Blurriest > Scorpion's Tail (rpt.)
Janiwalker > Matador (rpt.)

Smear > Pixie ss Mirrage (rpt.)

8x Janiwalker

Nebula

Barraging ss Eggbeater

2.5x Rubberman
Blubberman > 1.5x Rubberman
Rubberman II

Bubbabeater > Tripwalk (rpt.)
Bubbabeater > Legbeater (rpt.)

Inspinning Osis > Inspinning Clipper (rpt.)

Marius > Ripwalk (rpt.)

Mobius > Ripwalk > Pdx Torque > Ripwalk > Torque > Ripwalk (rpt.)

Blurry Drifter > Blurry Whirl (rpt.)
Blurry Whirl > Stepping ss Whirl (rpt.)

There are probably many other tricks/drills I don't remember right now.

TODEXON #8

I think it was the best footbag tournament I have ever been to (that's what I feel right now. Frankfurt was great too but it was something absolutely different. Hard to compare). I don't have too much time, so I won't write any detailed report like I did last time.

First of all the organisation was great (I liked the place where we lived and where the competition took place, competition, food... and only few things went wrong). Special thanks to Jorden for the time spent answering my questions; I started doing totally new things like: Monsters, Motors, Symp Furious, Splicing set, Butterfly Rev Swirl, Symp Twirl, flip Symp Torque, Grifter/Flux, Atomic Ducking etc.

Probably everyone knows the results. It's cool Jorden got the first place (finals second routine really impressed me), but it shouldn't be forgotten Vasek (whose routine was better technically and superbly to the music...) is technically the number one and nobody (by nobody I mean NOBODY!) is even close... so personally I don't think the gap is closing. It's also cool that finals were 50% polish (Kamil, Damian B, Damian G and Wiktor - good job guys!).

I'm not happy with my performance, but it wasn't so bad either... I didn't practice my routine and shred30 so the results couldn't be better. I hope one day I will prepare a (perfect) routine! Sick3 was a disaster - I did... nothing! It may sound stupid, but I feel soooo ashamed that I couldn't hit a beast (in 7 tries...). 10 minutes ealier I hit two different beasts, one spontaneously midrun! But the worst thing happened in Big One - I was 4th... what's so bad about it?

(Setman, please don't read this paragraph. I know you don't believe in clean Surging Ducking and I respect that. This is just some borring fairy tale, don't waste time on it.)

In Big One I hit Cheese Processor first try (and had a good try on FS Nem, never mind). It was clear Vasek wins with BS Clown Face, so the battle was between Jorden (Hell Raiser), Honza (Super Ego) and me. And what?! Honza won, because we couldn't see our tricks on slowmo and Alpine Ducking Blender couldn't be the. According to Honza, my trick was "more than slurry", whatever it means. I don't say it wasn't slurry and Honza is wrong (especially because that was my first attempt), but I still didn't see the video evidence. It could be superb clean as well (and I should be 2nd/3rd). After Big One Vasek asked me to hit it once again, this time in front of his camera. I hit it, again, first attempt. He looked surprised, said it was the best he have ever seen, and propsed me (btw, that felt great, hehe). As soon as I find some time (not quickly...) I will make a short video only with Surging Ducking set (with more than one camera, good quality, slowmo, description, etc.). Another thing that Jorden's Hell Raiser could be clean... but never mind.

I don't want to blame Ales, who judged sick1/3. He did a good job. But there was also a big problem with sick3's third place. It was between Gielnik (Blurry Drifter > Spin Pdx DLO > Tapping Torque) and, again, Honza (Whirligyg > Spin Pdx Blender > Foodprocessor). Both executed perfectly. Of course, beast is harder than 3x5, with Blender > Stepping link. And nothing else. Gielnik sick had 2 more dexes, Toe in the middle, 3 different sets and 3 different downtime components, unique tricks/links. Honza said it was onesided. Really?! And Whirligyg > Spender > Food is bothsided? It only beginns from "flipside" Clipper and then continues on the other one, all the Whirlings are on the same side. OK, it's hard to judge such sick3's (Steve said it's impossible to compare them), that's why they both got the third place. But it wasn't far from leaving Gielnik fourth. I'm writing this, because I was thinking about judging Sick3 alot lately, and there's one thing I'm absolutely sure - it's not only about difficulty. How bothsideness or hard links should be counted? And how to decide OBJECTIVELY what's harder? If you have an opinion please leave your comment.

OK, gotta end this meditations. One more thing. On Saturday I played with Jorden twice in a "big one" circle (once with Gielnik, too) and it was fun. I never really add hunt (...anymore, hehe), but this time I had a great time trying new things and some I thought are impossible for me: Ripwalk Motor (first try!), Spinning Ducking Motor, Bigwalk Motor, FS Nemesis (as it came out later the first one was the, but the set was just radiculous), Surging Monster. I even had some good Symp Furious sets out of Big Apple, funny. Jorden hit clean Symp Furious Motion or Furious Grifter, insane. Unfortunatelly these circles were too much for my legs, I got shin splints and sore muscles. It was very hard to play on Sunday, I played it the circle with Honza and Jorden (and later with Gielnik too). It went bad, because I didn't adjust game level to current form. But it was fun anyway. You can find one of my combo on Gielnik's video (~1.03). I also played with Honza and Jorden on Monday. All my body ached, you can see me playing in the white todexon8 t-shirt on Flavio's vid. Massacre! But still it was fun to watch JM hitting 20 Pdx Blenders first try (beating Honza's 19) and then JW with 19 again. I couldn't hit EVEN ONE (5 or more attempts), so I decided to quit... believe or not - I couldn't walk properly for OVER a week after tdx! Overloaded ankle and knee joint.

Last thing. I had a great time playing 4 square too. Maybe this game is not so bad after all? But I still hate cheating, even in 4 square.

Since I cured myself after todexon

run with Scorpion's Tail BS + Blurrier BS + Blurriest BS + Blurry Whirl BS + Spin Pdx Whirl BS + Sunilwalker
Scorpion's Tail > Janiwalker (rpt.)
Fog > Phoenix BS
Gyro DLO > Dimwalk (rpt.) + Pdx DLO > Dimwalk (rpt.)

Montage Rake
FS Nemesis

Alpine Legbeater BSOS
Fairy Ducking Butterfly BS

Ducking Pdx Torque B2B
Big Apple BSOS
Pdx Torque > Grave Digger (rpt.)
runs with solid both Blurry Torques and Grave Diggers

Surreal > Blurry Whirling Swirl > run
Dbl Blender > Spender > run (1st try)
run with Alpine Sidewalk BS + Inspinning Osis BS + Ripped Warior B2B and ended with a nice Alpine Foodprocessor
Ripwalk Rev Swirl BS

Blurry Flux - BS
Predator - BS
Blade Runner - BS
run with Bedwetter - BS, Spin Pdx Eggbeater - BS, Gyro Eggbeater
Pixie Paradon > Bedwetter (rpt.)

any comments are welcome

Olaf

PS. No emoticons, I'm proud of myself!

Gielnik
Shredaholic

Post by Gielnik » 02 May 2007 01:15

woah! these drills are impressive! especially:
scoripon>jani>rpt
pdx torque>gravedigger>rpt
pixie paradon>bedwetter>rpt
and frontside nemesis 8O
any questions?

janis
Post Master General

Post by janis » 02 May 2007 01:58

ummmm 8O
props!

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 13 May 2007 07:58

most of my finals behind me, piece of cake. tomorrow I'm writing math, then spoken polish on thursday and thats all. It's hard to describe how terified I was last year; now I'm not even nervous, probably because I don't need more that 30% (impossible to get less!) from each exam (except for math). I only know I passed all finals (and doubt I will have any problem with those upcomming) and scored english ~85%. I'm very happy about that cuz I wasn't prepared and it went much better than my unprepared routines hehe.

footbag. I'm playing hacky alot now, learning toe shuffle (all this Pixie, Fairy, Atomic, Quantum, Fogs, Beds and Nukes...), mastering PS Whirls (that will take some time but it goes in the right direcion), trying to keep in a good shape, get more consistency. But it's so fucking hard to connect new stuff (toe shuffle) with consistency or symp tricks (which cause shin splints) and good shape! I play more alone now, and it helps me to take it somehow more professionally. There is a video of Wroclaw crew made by Rozo:

http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.php?t=16210

Really good one, my favourite WRC FBG video. Average shred but lots of good vibes, I love the music, nice editing and camera angles. Note: that's his first vid! Props Rozo and thanks, again.

So what I've been doing for the last week? Mostly learning and having finals. On Tuesday I played with Wojtas in South Park but after an hour Marta (my very good ex schoolmate) came with her dog and some guy so we went for some beer and played frisbee. Yeah, black frisbee in the evening, haha. On Thursday had a nice shred on Morskie Oko gym, with Ners and Radek. I only remember

Crispy Torque > Pdx Whirl > Vortex > Spin Pdx Whirl (rpt.) > run - nice drill, isnt it? and...

Symp Mirrage > Symp Pixie (rpt.) > Symp Pixie > op Symp Whirl > PS Whirl > run - nothing special, but I never symp. so much and it felt good

Today's shred was epic! I've watched tons of Johnny/Yves/David's Nuclear sets lately, and today it just started to work. Or even flow! I'm very happy with the results:

Rubberman II > Rubberman

Alpine Matador - BS

Rubbermen are on cam, but we filmed only few minutes so don't expect to see it very soon. Then I trained some drills with Rozo...

Smear > Magellan > PLO (rpt.) - 12 contacts

Diving Clipper > Ducking Clipper (rpt.) - 60 contacts. Woras has challenged Rozo to hit 40 contacts, so I decided to try how many I can get. Borring, but still better than consecutive Butterfly/Osis/Ripwalks.

PS Whirls at the end of session felt solid. Oh, one more thing

Blurriest Swirl

Living in Wroclaw is a great thing. We have many beautiful shred-places, an awesome footbag team. Some people may not appreciate what they have, but I am aware of these shredding alone guys somewhere in the middle of nowhere and I feel veeery lucky.

OK, time foooor... pictures! These two were done few weeks ago on Wroclaw's market place. My dad was hanging aroung with his camera and took lots of pictures of us. The background is awful, I know.

that''s me (haha, expectedly some Torque, probably second part of Marius)

Szymon of course, he's probably just flying. Or hitting some Eggbeater.

Better qualities:
http://www.digart.pl/zoom/842450/w_pogoni_za_zoska.html
http://www.digart.pl/zoom/840514/gra_w_zoske.html

:)

That's all, I'm going to practice my speech for spoken polish now. Damn, I'm so happy about this Nuke set!

ObArA'BaRs
Flower Child

Post by ObArA'BaRs » 14 May 2007 08:17

Olav wrote:How bothsideness or hard links should be counted? And how to decide OBJECTIVELY what's harder? If you have an opinion please leave your comment.
I think bothsideness and hard links should be counted and there should be a way to objectively decide whats harder
Im 20
JSACK wrote: wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

Keep footbag'n till yo skins saggin.......