Knee-Bumping Atomic Mirage

Need help? Find someone else who's had the problem or ask about it in here.

Moderator: Muffinman

janis
Post Master General

Knee-Bumping Atomic Mirage

Post by janis » 07 Apr 2006 19:02

kneebumping atomshasher:
toe>same knee bump>op out>>op in>op toe

Yeah, I never seem to have enough time to get the toe stall at the end, help is greatly appreciated :D

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 08 Apr 2006 20:00

From your Job's you're saying that you're doing knee-bumping atomic as a SET? That's crazy. I don't see how the toe stall can be giving you such problems, when you're doing something so intense as that set!!

Maybe describe just what problem you are having. Is the mirage dex WAY too last moment? If so, maybe you are trying to do DOWNTIME atom smasher in a single motion out of the knee bump (like eggbeater with mirage instead of legover)...that could be your problem, and if so, maybe you should work on downtime atom smasher by itself :?

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 10 Apr 2006 15:54

make sure you're standing up straight so you can get the biggest window possible for that crazy first dex, and get your atomic leg down as fast as possible to prep for the mirage. That's all I can think of. I also think it would help if you could post a video or describe the problem.
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

janis
Post Master General

Post by janis » 10 Apr 2006 20:10

Yeah the knee bump atomic is a set. I've hit knee bump atomic>> toe, it just when the mirage is added I can't seem to hit the toe delay. I think part of the problem is that the set is very awkward and leaves me off balance for the mirage, my knee is often about chin height after the first dex.

Uranos
Flower Child

Post by Uranos » 18 Apr 2006 01:25

From my observations its more of a half set, and more of a downtime atom smasher as Erik pointed out.
Alex Urano

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 18 Apr 2006 18:29

I would suggest getting really solid normal atomsmashers and I'm sure that will help a lot.