Paradon

Need help? Find someone else who's had the problem or ask about it in here.

Moderator: Muffinman

BenRea
modiphile

Post by BenRea » 25 Dec 2006 19:51

right, that makes sense, good tip thanks. :D
Ben Rea

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 26 Dec 2006 06:39

also, its easier to do when you dex with your strong leg. Can you clipper with your left foot? if so try starting from left toe and dexing with your right leg
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

HooD
HoodluM

Post by HooD » 26 Dec 2006 07:29

Technique on the set could be worked on. As in your hips point to far inwards as you start. The motion for you is mainly peak to downtime which isn't a problem. A lot of people like doing double downs a bit more downtime, such as myself, but some people like hopping into their double downs more midtime to give themselves more time to finish the second dex. The main problem I see for your style is the second dex and your clipper foot. You loose a little momentum on the second dex and just need to drive through it and get ready for your clipper just a hair quicker. Keep practicing, you're almost there.
More C4 please <3

BenRea
modiphile

Post by BenRea » 26 Dec 2006 07:41

thanks guys, i have found out that a little tiny hop makes the movement more fluent and good and i'll try to keep that second dex nice and tight. thanks for all the help.
Ben Rea