UNCHANGED: help me

Need help? Find someone else who's had the problem or ask about it in here.

Moderator: Muffinman

Nightmare
Multidex Master

UNCHANGED: help me

Post by Nightmare » 13 May 2005 14:56

I am slightly over weight...well 20 ibs isnt slight...but hey i am overweight and have a hard time hitting the bag...Anyone got some pointers to give me?
-Cody Leach
Gilbert, Arizona
Tillamook,Oregon
TheVindicator AKA THEBESTLOOKINGJEWINTEHWORLD wrote: I love gay guys

More women for the heteros ;-)

BalinorNZ
Post Master General

Post by BalinorNZ » 14 May 2005 04:16

Pointer 1: Make your absolutly huge sig a bit smaller man! Lol it takes up half the page and lots of forum members find big sigs really annoying :wink: (thought I should tell you that before someone else does!).

Pointer 2: Try practicing doing a kick and then catching it, on every surface of your foot (inside outside and toe). The reason you have trouble probably isnt because you have a weight problem, its probably because you lack the basic co-ordination or flexability.

Pointer 3: I know a lot of overweight players who are way better than me and way better than many footbag players that have been playing for years so dont worry, footbag is good for fitness and you will probably lose alot of weight playing it! Good on you for taking up a challenging sport like footbag!

kester
Circle Kicker

Post by kester » 14 May 2005 09:35

Just practice dude. 2 hours a day and you'll be an expert in a year (einstein said that, or was it one hour?). Explains why I'm so crap. :?
Kester Takayama